Avoiding Potions. - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Avoiding Potions. - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Avoiding Potions.

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Avoiding Potions. - Page 4 Empty Re: Avoiding Potions.

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:24 pm

Maddie surrendered herself to the passion of the moment as she melted into Mason's embrace. Their bodies pressed together, lost in the intensity of their kiss. Her hands moved from his cheeks to wrap around his neck, holding him close.

Completely oblivious to the people around them, Maddie was lost in the moment. But as she pulled back, catching her breath, she became aware of the eyes on them. Her face flushed with embarrassment, and she realized that they were in a public space.

"Maybe we should get out of here," she whispered, a shy smile tugging at the corners of her lips. Maddie knew that their affection for each other could draw unwanted attention, and she didn't want to make a scene.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:29 pm

Mason had been so lost in the moment too and he hadn't noticed people watching them here now. He just didn't really have eyes to anyone anyways these days.

He did notice people too when they stopped kissing for to catch the breath. The boy looked around them and wondered where they could go now.

"Well yeah, we should probably find some more private space," he ended up saying and wondered where it was. "any ideas?" he asked Maddie. To be honest he just wanted to get away from these eyes, so he could be alone with Maddie only.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:52 pm

Maddie shook her head in response, "I don't have anything," she said. "But I'm sure we can find something." She wasn't quite ready to let go of Mason just yet, so she kept holding on to him tightly. It was clear that they wouldn't be able to walk like this. Finally, Maddie let out a sigh and loosened her grip, allowing her arms to slide down Mason's arms until only one of her hand remained in contact with his. As if not wanting to let go completely, she interlocked their fingers with his.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:08 pm

Mason didn't really want to let go of Maddie too but they had to do it. But soon just their one hand fingers were interlocked. He smiled and just began to walk somewhere. "Well we just gotta find that space," she said with a smile on her face. He just tried to figure out where to go, but she just walked aimlessly somewhere.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:54 pm

Maddie smiled back at Mason, her heart fluttering with excitement as she followed him through the bustling halls of Hogwarts. She was so taken with him that she would have happily followed him anywhere, even into the Forbidden Forest itself. As they walked, she hummed a tune under her breath, her eyes scanning the crowded corridors for a quieter spot where they could be alone. Finally, she spotted an empty classroom tucked away down a side corridor. "What about in there?" she suggested, tilting her head towards the classroom. It seemed like the perfect place for them to have a private conversation without any interruptions.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:01 pm

Mason kept walking and stopped when Maddie mentioned one of the empty classrooms. She looked at the directions where Mads was directing with her head. "Oh that could work yes," the boy sead. Made sure nobody was around and pulled Maddie with her into it. He just in case locked the door behind them too. "So what now?" he asked with a smirk and looked at her girlfriend. The boy placed his one hand on her hip again. Other did let go of their interloced hands and found her way to her hip too.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:13 pm

Maddison stifled a giggle as Mason pulled her into the empty classroom, the door clicking shut behind them as he locked it. "How about some more of this?" she murmured, her lips brushing against his as her arms snaked up around his neck. Her fingers danced through the hair at the nape of his neck as she leaned in for another kiss, her mind momentarily losing itself in the sensation. The room around them faded from view as they continued to share the intimate moment, lost in each other's embrace.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:19 pm

Mason smiled into the kiss and did kiss the girl back. The girl who meant the world to her. Someone who he loved so much. She kept kissing her lips for awhile her hands for the first time moved a bit lower from her hips, they stopped at her ass, he ended up squeezing with one hand. He just wonder how far Maddie is willing to go now.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:57 pm

As Maddison finally pulled away from Mason to catch her breath, she leaned her forehead against his, whispering his name. His hand, still wrapped around her waist, pulled her even closer to him. "Mase," she breathed, "I love you."

Pausing for a moment, Maddison searched for the right words to explain her thoughts without hurting his feelings. "You're my first love," she began, trying to convey the significance of the statement. "You were my first kiss, my first date, my first everything. And I just feel like firsts should be special."

Looking up at him, her eyes filled with worry, Maddison hoped he would understand her perspective. She wanted to cherish the memories of their first experiences together, and she didn't want them to lose their magic.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:29 am

Mason looked at Maddie and listened what he said. He didn't really allall follow what Maddie meant now. "I love you too, Mads," he told to her. He really did.

"I can't say your my first kiss, it's long story. But you were my first date but you are my first real girlfriend. And yes I want everything else be first with you too. I'm bit confused what you try to say now," he said. He really was bit confused.

Hid first kiss was basically stolen by that one girl, who basically jumped/fall on him and by accident kissed his lips. She was pretty for sure. Anyways he hasn't talked that girl since then. So it meant nothing to him.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top