Avoiding the Mutant Land-Whale
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Avoiding the Mutant Land-Whale Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Avoiding the Mutant Land-Whale

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Avoiding the Mutant Land-Whale Empty Avoiding the Mutant Land-Whale

Post by James William Wilson Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:30 pm

Their last meeting was pretty interesting, although it was not as successfull as he had hoped it would be. What they have discusses it the date and place of their next meeting. Cornwall. A place famous for many wizarding communities, but also for its beautiful beaches. This was one of the lesser known beaches and there weren't too many people around, which means that they could have the peace and quiet he, and he hoper she, wanted. He was, as always, dressed formally and he was not prepared to take a bath, although, being a wizard, he was able to change that in a moment. He apparated to the beach and looked around, seeing a small wooden bench colored green. He took a seat and waited for his companion to arrive.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Avoiding the Mutant Land-Whale Empty Re: Avoiding the Mutant Land-Whale

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:35 pm

It really wasn’t becoming of a Black or a Malfoy to go to a beach or anything that could dirty clothing. However, Narcissa seemed to be throwing all caution into the wind so why not? She just wished she had that obsession with shopping that many believed. She had a select amount of clothes and they barely managed to fill a third of her wardrobe which had been enlarged thanks to Lucius’ presumptuous nature. She’d decided on a pale blue sundress which she had remembered buying not too long ago. She’d tied a yellow sash around her waist and took a cardigan just in case it got chilly later. Narcissa Apparated to the beach and appeared with a feminine pop near and ice cream van that had parked not too far away from the beach. She frowned a little but ignored the van. She didn’t exactly want a frozen treat. She’d buy something later if need be.

Narcissa walked down the wooden steps onto the beach and took her shoes. If there was something she hated more than the Death Eaters crawling over her house like ants that had found a sugar cube was walking across sand with shoes on. There was no getting around the fact that you were going to get sand in your shoes no matter what ones you wore. Even thigh high leather boots would still end up with sand in them for some unfathomable reason. Although, why anyone wanted to wear thigh high boots was beyond Narcissa’s comprehension. She walked across the sand and spotted James sitting on a bench. She drew closer and stopped a little way away. “Good Morning, James.” She smiled. “I trust you are well?”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:19 pm

Wilson turned around only to see Narcissa. Ne stood up and bowed. ''Good morning, my dear Narcissa. Well, as always. I trust you are feeling the same.'', he said with a smile. ''May I say, those clothes fit you perfectly.'', he commented. ''Now, what have you been up to since our last meeting?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:31 pm

“Of course.” Narcissa smiled. She pulled her hair off of her shoulders and tied it back loosely. She put her cardigan and down on the bench with her shoes and cast a look around the beach. The clouds were light and fluffy in the sky but they didn’t bring the promise of rain, not it was far too nice of day for it to rain. But the weather was erratic even on a Wizarding beach. Narcissa turned her head back to James and couldn’t help but blush. As soon as she felt her cheeks heat she tried to at least turn her head away from him. She was as bashful as ever it seemed. Sincere compliments were rare and they always threw her off guard when they came her way. “N-not much.” She said hesitantly, wondering how she got caught up with the things she found herself in the middle of. Capturing Hogwarts wasn’t exactly something she expected from the Death Eaters. She couldn’t quite believe it had been done with as much skill as it had. She wasn’t going to think about that though. “And yourself?” she asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:39 pm

''Is everything alright? You seem to be distracted. Is it something I have said?'', he asked, wondering. This would not end up well if he'd said something wrong in the beginning. ''What have I been up to? Nothing much. Just working with those pests they call students and that would be it. We are preparing for the second task. I am a judge so I need to be prepared. I have also found out that an old friend of mine is arriving to the school very soon and... yes, avoiding the Death Eaters. Although, I haven't seen you around the castle. When you're next to Majere, you seem to see and hear a lot of things.'', he commented.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:57 pm

“No, I’m fine.” Narcissa laughed. “You haven’t said anything wrong.” She motioned for him to sit down and she sat down on the bench herself. “Of course, I’m sure the students are irritating.” She said easily. Narcissa sighed. Of course he would know. It was no big secret. The students weren’t all idiots so some of them must have noticed the wards go down. Perhaps someone might have been smart enough to wonder why there were known Death Eaters in the office of the headmaster. She had no idea what she was doing. She couldn’t talk to either of her sister’s as Bellatrix was out of her tree and Andromeda probably didn’t want anything to do with her. Narcissa understood but the Death Eater’s invading, for lack of a better word, Hogwarts was a bit extreme.

“There isn’t really a good explanation for that.” Narcissa said weakly. “I guess it just sort of ... happened. I try to spend little time there.” She laughed uneasily. “Besides, I’m busy at the Manor....burning upholstery and such. It is notoriously difficult to get rid of them and hopefully they’ll get bored of the manor once they’re all preoccupied with Hogwarts. I’ll be in the castle when things get bad for the students and I don’t doubt that, that will be soon.” Narcissa scowled a little before standing up again. “Let’s not dwell on the bad side of things. Instead, let’s just enjoy today.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:12 pm

Wilson sat down at her motion and leaned back, looking at the sea, but listening carefully to her explanation. Of course this was hard for her, but he had to do his job. The students needed protection. ''I am sorry, Narcissa, for asking, but there are some things I need to know. I am a professor there and I need to take care of the students, which is the only reason I inquire. I am not planning some personal rebellion against you, and by you I mean the Death Eaters, it is just... the kids. There are several of them that even I would not wand to see hurt. But also, my duty, as a professor, is to protect them and my promise to a certain person that is not among us anymore is also extremely important and I need to fulfill it. I am sorry if I am bringing you in an awkward situation, but you have to understand my position.'', he explained, calmly. He looked at his right arm and he slowly, and gently, took Narcissa's hand. This was bold. ''I just need to know what to do. How to protect them. How do to what I have to do.'', he added.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:08 pm

Narcissa nodded. She knew he was right and she knew that once again she’d gotten herself in the thick of it without planning ahead. She needed a way to keep herself out of Azkaban when the Death Eater operations at Hogwarts were finally shut down. Perhaps it would be a holiday for her. Lucius had liked it well enough in there although he had done nothing but moan about the decoration. If Sandra really wanted to instil fear into those planning on approaching Hogwarts then the Dementors would have been the best way to have gone about it. They didn’t seem to strategically think anymore though.

“Of course, your loyalties belong with the students which are yours to protect. I am trying to do the same for my grandchildren but they aren’t helping themselves either. Selfish Malfoy offspring...” she trailed off and shook her head. “Until the Death Eaters make their debut so to speak, the Imperium Squad will be the biggest threat to the students. I don’t believe it is common knowledge yet who they are and I am sure they would like to keep it that way. Things will change quite suddenly I assure you. You cannot do much but give advice. The students who you want safe will need to be on their best behaviour, they will not last a second if any member of that ‘team’ think they are up to something. James I cannot give you any knowledgeable advice here. I am working with what I have and that is very little as it is. When the Death Eaters are revealed I’ll have a better perspective. Don’t think for even a fraction of a second that I would just let those children walk into trouble like that, do not! I will do everything within my power to keep them safe. They don’t deserve this fate.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:09 pm

''The Imperium Squad? Those few brats chosen by Majere to guard the school? Whatever powers they might have, I always have more. There is one interesting thing about Majere... he trusts me, in a respectable quantity, and my authority may not surpass his, but it does surpass everyone else's. If that Cuckoo Squadron is the main problem for my protégés, I am not worried.'', he commented. ''You won't, I presume, co-operate that much with them, when it all begins, and yes, I knew all along that it would begin, which leaves you the opportunity to co-operate with me and professor McCoy, my mentor and dear friend. But, we shall discuss that when the time comes.'', he said. He grabbed her hand more firmly, but still gentle enough. ''Thank you, Narcissa. Thank you.'', he said, with a smile.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:19 pm

“I know you have but you can’t be with those students 24/7.” Narcissa said softly. “Vincent Majere is definitely a rare breed. He may seem to be naive and trusting but he’s dangerous no matter which way you look at it. I know you’re powerful but Majere doesn’t play fair. It sounds like I’m underestimating you doesn’t it?” she smiled weakly and shook her head. “I apologize.” She glanced back at him and smiled a little. “Of course but perhaps not as often as we’d both like. No doubt if Sandra has half a brain then she’d be at least be suspicious of me. Apparently not.” She raised an eyebrow and laughed a little. “Whatever for? I’ve given you mostly useless information, James. I don’t know, maybe it’ll be useful in the long run but everything seems a bit bleak at the moment.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top