I come home in the morning light - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I come home in the morning light - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I come home in the morning light

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I come home in the morning light - Page 3 Empty Re: I come home in the morning light

Post by Cecilia Attwood Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:19 pm

Cecilia gave a nonchalant shrug, trying to downplay the significance of her words. "It was just a thought...I think about him a lot. Whoever he is, if he's still alive...like why didn't he come for me after my mom died? After I killed her." The questions that swirled around in her head were endless, and she couldn't help but wonder what kind of person he was. If she ever met him, she would have a lot to say.

As she spoke, Cecilia's voice grew weaker, and she shifted uncomfortably under the weight of other girls' gazes. "I mean, it could explain why Vee is seeing a person she doesn't know, right? Like her psychic powers are picking up on my thoughts?" She was grasping at straws, trying to rationalize what she theorized, but the truth was she had no answers.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

I come home in the morning light - Page 3 Empty Re: I come home in the morning light

Post by Margo P. Richards Fri May 12, 2023 12:54 am

"You didn't kill her."

The surprising, strong claim did not come from the comforting voice of the over-eager blonde, but instead from the typically disinterested Weasley. She was still, watch Cecilia with an unreadable expression that somehow seemed soft despite it's inscrutability.

Margo glanced towards Vee, not sure what to say as Molly did not add anymore. So she picked up the thread. "Molly's right," Margo said. "From what I remember of what you told me, you being born does not mean you killed her. I'm sure she did not think of it that way and it's not a fact." She glanced, a bit nervously, towards the other two for confirmation that was the right thing to say.

"I'm sure your dad had a good reason," she said, her usual cheerful confidence a bit shaken. "And maybe you're right! Maybe he's been looking for you and that's why Vee is having visions of him now."

She glanced towards Molly in time to see the smallest look of disapproval before the brunette busied herself with silently changing into her outfit for the day.
Margo P. Richards
Margo P. Richards
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Véronique Dupont Thu May 25, 2023 5:11 pm

"Yeah, I'm sure there's a reason behind it all." Vee added, wanting to make Cecilia feel a bit better.

"Maybe it is him, it would make sense if I'm seeing someone related to someone in the dorm whilst I'm sleeping here." she thought aloud, "There is always a degree of connection to what I am seeing, even if it's a stranger to me, they has to be somehow associated with someone I know. It's never completely unconnected."

Vee was starting to think it could be Cec's father after all. She'd had absolutely no clue before now as to who this mysterious man was, but something clicked inside her and she was leaning towards it being the case. If it was, she really hoped it would be positive for her friend. Given she didn't have any real parental figures in her life right now, it would be great if something good came out of this. Family could be complicated, as Vee knew all too well, there was always the possibility of it going downhill. She hoped it wasn't the case this time though.

"If you want to tell me more about him and see if I can figure out more I can." Vee offered, wanting to help Cec if she could.
Véronique Dupont
Véronique Dupont
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Thu May 25, 2023 6:12 pm

Molly's words flowed logically, while Cecilia's were driven by raw emotion. Both perspectives held some truth, neither entirely incorrect. Cecilia understood that her mother's demise wouldn't have occurred if not for her, yet it was clear that an innocent infant could never have intended such a tragic outcome. Weakly, she mustered a faint smile toward Molly, appreciating her sincere efforts. In truth, no one possessed much knowledge about him – an enigmatic figure, shrouded in mystery. "No one knew who he was," Her voice barely above a whisper, she expressed her uncertainty.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Margo P. Richards Fri May 26, 2023 1:53 am

Margo looked between the two of them with growing excitement, intrigued by the prospect of helping solve a mystery for their enigmatic dormmate. Perhaps it would bring some joy into her life. At least some clarity.

“Right!” Margo said, pushing herself up. “What do we do? How do we figure this out?”
Margo P. Richards
Margo P. Richards
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Véronique Dupont Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:53 pm

Vee looked back at Cecilia, she was unsure if she should say anything else. She had a tendency to ramble on when she saw things and it didn't seem like Cec needed that right now.

"What do you want to do Cec?" she asked, following Margo's question. "We'll help in whatever you want."
Véronique Dupont
Véronique Dupont
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:43 pm

Cecilia's gaze wandered to her roommates, her closest friends, and a mix of emotions swirled within her. A few tears welled up in her eyes, a vulnerable testament to the weight of her past experiences. Two of her roommates stood by her side, their willingness to help evident in their supportive presence. The third, though silent, had tried to offer reassurance in their own way. A soft, tremulous voice escaped her lips as she shared her deepest longing, "I want to know... I want to believe there's a possibility." Her words carried a quiet desperation, fueled by a flicker of hope burning deep within her. Cecilia yearned for confirmation, yearned for the man they believed him to be to want her in return. It was a yearning born from a desire to escape the scars of her painful past, to find solace and liberation from the horrors she had endured.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Minerva Weasley Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:19 am

Molly finished pulling on her jeans and long flannel, before carefully changing out her earrings. Behind her, Margo was clapping her hands with excitement, encouragingly telling Cecilia that she would help in anyway possible, including stakeouts, without offering much in the way of ideas.

Molly started to pull off the handful of pewter rings that adorned her fingers, having forgotten to take them off in her the chaos of their hungover morning. She glanced towards Cecilia as she did, saying, "Muggles have those DNA kits now. If he's nonmagical or related to muggles, he may be in one of those systems. Could be worth a try, I've heard stories of reconnections."
Molly Minerva Weasley
Molly Minerva Weasley
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top