A Birth day - Page 75
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 75 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 75 of 100 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 87 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 75 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:03 am

Ruby smiled and left Angus to show Anise and bathe Caprice she brought up some clean towels and placed them close by before heading back down to the living room to wait. On hearing Angus talk she chuckled "thank you I could use one of these and that's good, one thing Pheobe asked was that we teach her how to be a woman and human, not an animal" she said then turned to see David and Finn enter.

" oh hey, thank you for taking him out," she said and listened to him talk of his children and Jonathan and Claire Belby. " well we added two more to our count," she said "oh, Pheobe asked we sign the documentaion this evening," she said remembering thanks to the kid talk from David about there talk earlier. " I think that's a good idea," she said sipping her cappuccino as she looked at both of them.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 4113

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:17 pm

"I heard about the girls. That Ginger is a smart cookie. She wants to be an animal healer, and she's been having some extensive conversations with Robert and Nigel. Robert says he can introduce her to that woman that lives in Hogsmeade and has that occult shop and does the animal healing. He thinks that woman would be open to having Ginger work there when she recovers enough to do it. She is completely astounded that people that don't even know her or her sister would take her in. Her mother has told Robert that both the girls are known for being hard, dedicated workers. Their dad said his girls can work as hard as any of the blokes in that pack.

"Well, that's good," Angus said. "That will make it easier for them to get adjusted here. We are supposed to go sign the guardianship papers with them tonight at some point. Ru, did."

"Yes. I will go with you, or if the girl is staying here if you like."

"Well, obviously since Ruby will be going with me, I'll take on responsibility for her security if you stay here with Anise. I really want to take the baby along. I want them to see that we truly mean peace and are willing to be open and honest with them, and babies seem to bring out the best in all creatures, I think."

"You mean with the creatures that don't eat their young, right?" David teased.

"You have weird little twisty bits up in your brain, don't you?" Angus frowned at David, and David laughed.

"Had to have something common with Marcus, didn't I?" David laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22583
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:40 pm

Ruby listened to them talking and chuckled as she finished eating her dinner and placing her plate into the dishwasher as she heard Angus mention signing the agreement that evening " sounds good to me, maybe she could do a work placement ro get expiriance." she said and moved to sit back down on the couch watching David and Angus with Caprice talking still she accioed her book and opened it to a page on hypogriffs and began reading. " just let me know when you want to go and I'll be ready" she said amiling at Angus's responce to David.

Jack moved around the grounds as he inspected the barior they had still around th grounds , he found several men from the camp looking at it as well and just chuckled .
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:01 pm

Anise came downstairs from her shower in shorter time than he expected and she saw Angus with his cappucino.

"Are there more of those?" she asked.

"I can make you one," he offered.

"I don't want you to go to any trouble," she said.

"It's no trouble," he smiled.

"Could you make that two, Angus, please?"

"Certainly," Angus replied, going into the kitchen. He made two more cappuccinos and brought them in, giving one to David and one for Anise and took them to them. He looked at Anise. "Ruby and I are going to go sign the guardianship agreement tonight. You're welcome to go, but you're also more than welcome to just stay and enjoy your coffee and relax."

"I sort of want to go, but it is so different being inside, near a fire, with a roof over my head, and no cold night wind racing down the back of my hoodie--if that makes sense," she said.

"100 percent," he laughed. "I understand that far better than you know. Enjoy your coffee." He took Caprice, wrapped her in a warm spring coat and took an extra blanket just in case, along with the baby bag. He slipped on his jacket.

"I think I'm ready, Ru," he said. "Might want to get your jacket. The night air can be cold this time of year."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:14 pm

Ruby set down her book seeing Anise come from her shower and smiled at how refreshed she looked " oh we agree" she said and watched as Angus got Anise and David a capachino. Ruby watched as Angus got Caorice ready and nodded setting her book down on the table next to her and heading to the cloakroom to fetch her warm jacket. Sliping it on she moved to his side " Im sure we won't be long if you want to stay?" she said " but its kay if you want to come too" she smiled at her offering her , her hand to port them to the camp, she looked at Angus and smiled " shall we?" she asked taking his hand in her own.

Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:40 pm

When they arrived at the camp, Angus took Ruby's hand, and he held Caprice up on his shoulder. The camp seemed to be alerted they were coming. It occurred to Angus that they could most likely hear them and smell them when they approached.

"A baby!" someone said. "They have a baby with them." That brought more pack members out, and that was exactly what Angus had hoped. The pack members started to come forward, and then, through them, came Fenrir.

"Is that the newest Donohue you have there?" Fenrir asked.

"It is," Angus said. He didn't move as Fenrir came up to Angus. Angus lowered Caprice off his shoulder and held her. Fenrir looked down into her face.

"Pink. Female?" Fenrir asked.

"Yes."

"May I?" Fenrir asked. Angus understood immediately what this was. This was a test of trust. Of the friendship he had spoken about in the garden to the pack. This was Fenrir asking if Angus could extend that to Fenrir too. So here Angus was, about to choose between keeping his word and handing his daughter to one of the most deadly werewolves in British history.

"Certainly," Angus said warmly. He passed the baby to Fenrir, who took her and held her.

"Small, even by human standards, but healthy. It's a good start. Name?"

"Caprice."

"Ah. Edward's wife. A family name. Another good choice. How will you raise her?"

"We will raise her to respect all creatures and to treat them well."

"Your grandfather once told me the Donohues respect the santity of life but that sometimes those who take lives not their own must be stopped in order to protect that santity for the innocent. I can respect that belief. So is this what you will teach her?"

"It is," Angus said.

"Then you'd best teach her the family business," Fenrir said.

"My family sails ships and makes wine," Angus laughed.

"And fine wine it is," Fenrir laughed a little. "But she will need to know all the family enterprises if she is to survive."

"I know. And she will know them all. Including who are friends are."

"Good," Fenrir said, passing Caprice back to him. Angus didn't dare let it show, but he was very pleased. They had passed the test. The pack now all gathered around wanting a look at the baby. He passed the baby to Ruby.

"I think you should let our friends see our newest legal family member," Angus suggested to her. That would also help the pack to be comfortable with her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:50 pm

Ruby smiled as the camp came out to greet them she stood proud when Fenrir asked to se Caprice she wasn't scared as she knew Angus knew what to do. But inside she was happier when he handed her back to Angus afte their breif talk. Turning to Angus she took Caprice from him and nodded " of course " she said seeing the woment all vieing to see her she moved to a stump and sat down as several cooed over her.

She looked up at Angus as one woman lightly touched Caprice on her cheek but Ruby just sat and listened and awnered their questions waiting for Angus to cal her over so they can sigh the agrement together.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:03 pm

Angus got a lot of approval from the males for having the courage to bring his only blood born daughter and to hand her freely to Fenrir. It solidified for them that not only were Angus and Ruby strong people but that they truly did mean what they said. They meant to raise Anise and Ginger well, and they meant nothing but goodwill towards the pack so long as that goodwill went both ways.

"Once they sign, you should know," Fenrir said to Angus, "our pack will be leaving before daybreak tomorrow."

"Good luck and safe journey to you all, then," Angus told the pack. They nodded, and Angus got the feeling that the pack was satisfied.

Phoebe brought forward the guardianship papers to the work table that they normally used to prepare food and one of the women hurried to make sure it was clean. Then Phoebe's husband joined them. Angus motioned to Ruby, and he went over to the table.

"You do right by them, Donohue, won't you?" Phoebe's husband asked.

"With my last breath if need be," Angus nodded.

"Good 'nough," he replied. He reached to Phoebe for the pen, and he signed it. She signed it and then she handed the pen to Ruby.

"I'll take her," Angus said quietly to Ruby, taking Caprice and putting her up on his shoulder.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:11 pm

Ruby saw Angus motion to her to walk to the table and she stood up excusing herself as she did so. Moving over she watched as Pheobe and Fenrir both sighed the agreement and then held out the pen to her, Handing Angus Caprice back so Angus could sign the agreement too. She looked at Pheobe and smiled " what I told you this afternoon, I keep my word" she said smiling as Caprice held her finger again and gurggled happily. Now she wondered just what David and Anise were up to, she knew it was nothing bad , maybe a board game or even showing her around the duplex but whatever it was she was happy with it.

As Ruby stood she felt a chill wind blow and she held Caprice closer to her and looked up feeling like snow was going to fall being this high up in the mountains. she was glad they were going home, everyone deserved to be in familiar surroundings. She stood waiting for Angus as she pulled the little hood up on Caprices Jacket.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:22 pm

Angus signed the paper and handed it back to Phoebe's husband, who showed it to Fenrir, and Fenrir nodded.

"Thank you," Phoebe said. "We have a fresh start, and you were all a huge part of it. We appreciate it. And I appreciate what you're doing for my girls."

"We're glad to do it," Angus said. "We'll bring them to visit anywhere you say." She nodded.

"Goodnight," Fenrir told them.

"Goodnight," Angus said, reaching for Ruby's hand. It was time to go home.

When they got home, David was sitting in the living room by himself, with Finn.

"Where's Anise?" Angus asked, taking the baby's bunting off her.

"She got sleepy sitting by the fire, so she took her cappuccino and went downstairs to her room. She says she's never slept in a proper bed, and she was all excited about it and then when I said she could take her mug with her, she was all about it. So I doubt we'll see her til morning," David replied.

"Good. I'm glad she's happy," Angus said.

"I made sure she knew where my room was and yours so that if she needs anything, she can certainly come and wake us but she's pretty tired. I think she'll sleep in."

"Good for her," Angus said. "Well, I should go take our other kid upstairs to bed then, I suppose."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 100 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 87 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top