LONDON CALLING - Page 63
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LONDON CALLING - Page 63 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LONDON CALLING

Page 63 of 100 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 81 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONDON CALLING - Page 63 Empty Re: LONDON CALLING

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:28 pm

"Well, he could be, technically, somewhat right because it is all a bit of a muddle but I'd prefer not to have to think of it in such bizarre terms," Angus said. "Makes me sound like I'm a bit of a nutter."

"Getting involved with the Tylers, you just might be a bit of a nutter," Sam shrugged.

Angus saw the shooting star and he made a silent wish.

"What'd you wish for?" Sam asked.

"If I tell you, it won't come true," Angus said as Ian came up to them.

"Your cake is a huge hit, Mate," Ian smiled. "We're not likely to have much left but a few slices and maybe some cupcakes."

"I want freeze two cupcakes of each flavor for Edward and Simone since we don't have a top tier for them to freeze," Angus said.

"I'll take care of it myself," Ian said. The socializing and the dancing went on for another hour and then Edward went into the groom's tent and got out one weekender bag with a shoulder strap, the only bag they were taking with them. Edward made one quick announcement about how much he appreciated what a fabulous wedding it had been, thanks to family and friends, but he and Simone thought it was time they should be off. He slipped his arm around Simone's waist, leaned down and kissed her and, as he kissed her, they apparated out.

Angus felt like he had to stay to thank his relatives and Simone's for coming, and Sam and Victor stayed closeby so they could meet some of their new relatives too. Within thirty minutes after Edward and Simone left, all the guests had finally gone.

Robert came up to Angus and Ruby and the boys.
"Well done, Donohues," he said. "The rest of us will take care of the cleanup. You're finished for the night. You're welcome to stay here another night or you're welcome to head back home to Brian's. Whatever you'd like."

'I think I'd rather head home, but what do you all want to do?" Angus asked. Angus wanted to get a shower and then wanted to stretch out on the bed and read or unwind somehow.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22719
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:39 pm

Ruby listened to Angus and chuckled but smiled when he made his wish  "I personally don't think about it that much" she said and smiled at him. She watched as every one saw Edward and simone off on their honeymoon and she relaxed more. Now she saw Robert walk over as the guests trickled back home.

" I agree with Angus, home and our own bed sounds good" she said looking at the boys "but if you could put up with them, you two could stay if you want." she said then looked to Angus " if Angus agrees too." she sid standing to her feet and picking up her discarded shoes from under the chair she had been sat on.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 4249

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:50 pm

"Nah, we'll go back," Sam said. Frankly, for Sam and Victor, there were more things to do at home. They had a lot of animals, they had some of their own things, and then there always was the muggle movies. They knew they could go down to the basement and get a couple chairs and put them back into place out of the way of all the gifts and watch a muggle movie.

"That's fine," Robert said. "I know that there are several going back. I'm sure there are plenty to apparate you all back, unless you feel comfortable letting them apparate back with you, Ruby. I know Angus' magic is coming back, but i'd rather him not start to try to apparate yet because he's liable to splinch all of you."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:39 pm

Ruby smiled as Sam and Victor agreed to return home. She listened to Robert and nodded " I can operate us all" she said looking down at Angus 2 do you want Andrew to bring you home?" she asked "or can I take us home?" she asked placing her hand on his as she knelt beside him. " I promise I won't slice anyone" she chuckled " because the only thing I feel like slicing tonight is some lemon into my tea." she took hold of his hand and motioned to the boys " when you are ready," she said feeling them both take hold of her as she ported them back to Brian and Khaats.

Moing she knelt down and kissed Angus and smiled " Im beat dear, its been a wonderful but exausting day" she said to him.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:50 pm

"There's no reason for us to wait on Andrew," Angus told her. "Let's just go home."

"Thanks," Sam and Victor said, heading straight off to go find a muggle movie downstairs. Ruby kissed him, and he smiled. "It absolutely has been a long day. Now, if you would do me one more favor and apparate me upstairs. This is my all terrain chair, and it's going to be too big and awkward to try to use upstairs in our room. I'm sure Andrew will bring my other chair home when he returns a little later. If you can just get me upstairs, I can manage to change clothes and get comfortable. Andrew can help me freshen up in the morning. All I really want is some lounge trousers, maybe some tea, and a book. It isn't that I couldn't think of other things, but I fully expect we would be interrupted several times by people coming home and wanting to check and make sure that we don't need anything since they know how darned busy we've been today. So any thought of other things probably should be postponed tonight, unfortunately."

A new thought hit him. "Hey, do you suppose that the boys know how to operate the muggle movie player? Do we need to teach them how to do that?" He yawned, not wanting to be tired, but he felt that he wasn't going to be able to fend that off forever.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:56 pm

Ruby smiled as the boys headed down to the basement then she heard Angus " of course and I'll make some tea and send it up to you" she said smiling as she aperated them both into their room and rolled him over to the bed. " okay now I'll go make us two fresh made teas." she smiled as she placed her shoes down on the floor and walked bearfoot to the kitchen where she flipped on the kettle and took out two cups from the cupboard.

Jess and Jack ported in and Jack held Jess's sleeping form in his hands hukaling as he mouthed shush to Ruby who nodded as he carried Jess up to their room. Ruby busyied herself in making the tea then on a tray took a pot and the two cups to their room. " teas here." she said softly " and I think the champage went to Jess's hed she was out like a light in Jacks arms." she chukled.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:18 pm

"Well, I knew there would have to be at least one," Angus said, knowing that there would be someone that would overdo the booze. "Thanks," he said, taking the tea mug. He took a sip of the tea and then set the mug aside to pick up his book. "So, tell me. When Evan suggested we go to Tuscany, you told him we wouldn't be going until after the baby was born. That's six months from now or longer. Is there a particular reason that you gave him that answer? I'm just curious." He was certainly aware they didn't have any immediate plans to go to Tuscany, but he hadn't known of any particular reason why they would delay a trip either. If she had had some reason why she hadn't wanted to go, he wanted to know about it.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:24 pm

Ruby looked at Angus as she handed him his tea and then moved to sit next to him " no reason, I just felt we could use the time to sort out the duplex again" she said "Once thats done and the boys are back in school then we could go, or even go before so they can enjoy the peace that we did, Evan was nice to offer us the use of that place." she said taking off her dress and slipping into comfotable pajamas. " oh, thats so much better." she said smiling as she moved back to look at him.

She picked up her tea and blew over the top of it to cool it slightly " unless you want to go earier, but I thought you'd also want to wait till Edward and simone were back from their honeymoon too?" she asked then taking a sip of her tea.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:35 pm

"I see," he told her. He hoped it wasn't going to take six months to get back into their house. He hadn't been planning on it taking anywhere near that long. And he expected the boys back at Hogwarts within the next week. "I doubt that Edward and Simone will be gone more than four or five days at the most. They won't stay away more than that under the circumstances with Gelding. Gelding was the biggest reason Edward didn't want to go on a honeymoon right now, but I hired a small squad of bodyguards to stay out of sight and keep them safe. Edward knows, but he also knows that they're to stay out of sight. I'm sure he'll just deal with it for no longer than they plan on being away." He finally kicked off his shoes, and leaned back and settled in with his book.

It wasn't long before Andrew knocked on the door. Angus invited him in and Andrew brought Angus regular chair in and set it a few steps away from Angus. He helped Angus with a quick shower and then into his pajama trousers and to the bed. That really did help Angus to feel more comfortable. He then dismissed Angus for the night.

Angus drank his tea and read a couple chapters of his book, accidently dozing off before he entirely had finished the second chapter.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:43 pm

Ruby smiled and nodded to Angus then watched as Andrew helped Angus to shower and dress. She finished her tea and turned to face Angus only to find him sleeping. Smiling she gently took the book from him and lay it with the page marked on the nightstand next to him. 

"Sleep well my love," she said softly she gently kissed his cheek and lay down to sleep her self.

The next morning she woke and dressed heading down to start breakfast for everyone along with a pot of fresh tea and coffee. Taking out a sheet pan she started to make a Smoked Sausage and Potatoes Sheet Pan Breakfast Hash for everyone along with an Instant Pot Sausage Breakfast Casserole. She hummed softly to her self as she mixed the ingrediants.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 100 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 81 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top