LONDON CALLING - Page 84
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LONDON CALLING - Page 84 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LONDON CALLING

Page 84 of 100 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 83, 84, 85 ... 92 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONDON CALLING - Page 84 Empty Re: LONDON CALLING

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:37 pm

Ruby smiled and nodded "oh yeah, that was amazing not to say very sexy" she said still grinning at him. She looekd at Edward who walked over to them both and let them talk. She smelt the piza and her tummy rummbled " oh, any with gurkins?" she asked then heard Angus chose and she hummed " oh I like the sound of those, I can show you Michael " she sid and moved inside to the walk in fridge to show him where the sodas were kept nice and cold. 

Jack returned with a pile of paper work to fill out " ghaa never send me there again, all this is just his paper work" he said and placed it down on the counter in the main house. " do I smell pizza, humm steak and cheese?" he asked as Jess chuckled still with Abby in her arms.

"uncle Jack being silly" she said " so what one do you like?" she asked taking down several plates and laying them out on the table ready for every one to sit and eat.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 4222

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:59 pm

"You're on your own with the pickles," Angus laughed. "I refuse to let such pollution on my pizza. See you later, Ru. Andrew, take me home?"

"Certainly, Champ," Andrew teased. The main house didn't have stair adjustments for Angus, so Andrew helped him back into his regular chair and took him inside. Kate sent over a pepperoni, mushroom, and onion pizza for him and Andrew. Andrew found a couple of icy cold colas in the fridge for them, and Angus found a quidditch scrimmage between a couple of pro teams the radio for them to listen to while they ate.

"'Roni!" Abbey said to Jess, not able to say pepperoni properly. "Cheese!"

"Careful, Jess," Robert laughed. "That girl can seriously pack away some pizza. Especially, 'Roni pizza. How was your day out, Abbey? Where did you and Daddy go?"

"Zoo! We see'd aminals!"

"You did?" Robert asked. "What was your favorite animal?"

"Big kitties! Lots of big kitties."

"She couldn't decide which one she liked," Brian said. "She liked them all--lions, tigers, panthers, leopards, cougars, all of them. And she tried her hardest to get me to buy her one of each to keep in the barn."

"Oh, now that might not be such a good thing. They would eat all the other animals out there."

"No, they not," Abbey frowned. "We feeds them!'

"And what would we feed them?"

"Pancakes!" she nodded.

"Well, we could try," Robert laughed.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:11 am

Ruby gave a playful pout but then laughed " okay no girkins or as you call them pickles" she chuckled " see you later my were hunting and wresteling hubby" she said and kissed him gently before they moved inside hr smile never leaving her face " come on Pizza awaits" she said to Edward "Im very proud of that man of mine" she chuckled as they walked back to the main house.

Now inside Ruby picked up some boxes and placed them on the table placing two peices on a plate for Abby both had peperoni on them " there you go Abby." she placed down a drink for her too in her sippy cup then gathered her own accioing a jar of pickles and aknife to slice them with to add to the pizza.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:33 am

"I don't think James expected that," Edward laughed. "And I don't think Angus was in the mood to be dissed by someone like James. He did not learn that move from me, but it did seem to work rather well for him, I must admit. I was rather proud of him myself."

"Well, I am glad that we got him off the grounds," Robert said. "Much as he really wasn't doing much harm, we don't need an enemy on the property. And Khaat shouldn't have to worry about having him literally in her backyard."

"Well, about that," Brian said. "I think Khaat and I are going to take Abbey and go to Sanibel Island in Florida this weekend."

"What's there?" Kate asked.

"Sanibel Island is off the west coast of southern Florida, and aside from it being a lovely warm climate, it has some of the best beaches anywhere. Sanibel has some stretches of beach that are made 100% from whole seashells. Its the best place to hunt for shells in all of North America. We can take her out on the beach and she can start a little seashell collection of her own that she can gather herself. Its a family friendly place, and the local restaurants have amazing seafood fresh off the boats. Khaat can work on a bit of a tan if she likes, and Abbey and I can make some sandcastles. I've rented a little cottage for us right on the beach. We can pack light and just de-stress for a couple days."

"It sounds perfect," Kate said.

"We're planning on leaving on late Thursday afternoon and coming home probably Sunday night."

"Well, I hope you three have a great time," Robert said. "A low key trip to a tropical beach sounds like just the ticket."

"I hope so," Brian said. He looked over at Abbey who had slowed down on her pizza because her eyes were getting very heavy. "Someone has had a very full day, and now she has a full tummy and she's getting very sleepy. I think I should take her up to bed."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:42 am

Ruby listened to Brian talk of taking Abby away for the wek end and smiled " I agree it sounds hevenly" she said then looked at Abby " um, Abby you want to go with Papa and take nap" she asked he softly smiling as she saw Brian move to pick her up. " Im looking forward to times like that when ours is born" she said smiling " but right now all he or she wants is pickles" she said placing a pickle on the pizza and eating it. " humm pickles and pizza" she said feeling a wash of satisfaction come over her. " these cravings are going to kill me, I don't ushualy like pickles but some reason I can't get enough of them now." she said chukaling.

Jess laughed " mine was noodles, plain shrimp noodles" she said and Jack laughed " I'd ask for them in the middle of the night." Jack placed his hand on hers.

"oh yeah , and I remember how Angus always had them ready for you too" Jack said smiling " Ruby he'll do anything to make you comfortable, thats how he is." Ruby smiled and nodded.

"I know, thats why I love him so much" she said glancing over at the duplex.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:05 am

"Okay, but let's be honest," Edward said. "He's a chef, and a good one, and he just isn't going to be about the pickles on the pizza. It truly makes no sense to him to churn out what he thinks is not maybe the best food combination. So, he might add pickles to the provision list, but he is not going to make you pickle pizza. I can tell you right now, when he said you're on your own with that, you might be adding your own pickles. He won't deprive you of the pickles but I don't see him actually making pickle pizza. Besides, he doesn't like pickles either. He might add pickle relish to tuna salad or potato salad, but he's not going to eat a pickle." Edward laughed. "Even Angus has his limits."

"But he makes other pickled vegetables. He's made a really lovely quick pickled onion for on burgers. He's made pickled carrots and some amazing pickled cauliflower," Kate said.

"Yes, because they're not cucumbers," Edward laughed. "He thinks cucumbers smell like dirty gym socks."

"What?" Robert frowned.

"It's all about the cucumbers," Edward smiled. "If you want him to be on board, Ruby, do try some other pickled vegetables."

Over at the duplex, the pizza was gone, and the quidditch scrimmage was over. Andrew had helped Angus with a shower, and Angus had kicked back in his recliner with a book. Andrew cleaned up the kitchen, did a couple loads of laundry and finished the last of the decorating of the boys' room. It was finished, finally, and it looked like a southwestern retreat that any young man would be proud to have. The walls had been painted, artwork was up on the walls, the beds were lofted, bedding was on the beds. It was all complete. He just hoped the boys liked it now.

Andrew was interrupted with tapping on the window. It was an owl with a letter. Andrew took it and handed it to Angus. It was from Sam and Victor, saying that now that their guardians were different, they needed new permissions to go to Hogsmeade on the weekends, and they were asking for permission to go. Angus responded at once with a quick letter to the boys and in the letter, he included a note for each of their heads of house to give permission for them to go enjoy Hogsmeade. He sent it off within mere minutes, and in his letter to them, he told them a little about the bedroom that was completely furnished for them and about bringing all their belongings from their parents house to the duplex.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:14 am

Ruby laughed and nodded " I know, and yes Kate I will take up and try other pickled veg, but right now it seems gurkins is what the little one wants" she said as she tucked into another slice with half a gerkin sliced in top of it. Now having eaten three slices ruby found her self like Abby finding it hard to keep her eyes open . " Im sorry I should rest" she said picking up her plate " seems one minet I have energy the next its gone" she said standing to put her plate in the kitchen. " Michael I'll return to help you with supper" she said and yawned " oh sorry" walking across to the duplex she saw the owl leave and she smiled as she pushed open the door. "honey Im home" she called out then ended in a yawn.

Entering teh boys room she gasped then smiled " oh they are going to love this" she said looking at the beds and furniture now in it. " its perfect for them." she could not help the yawn " oh sorry I think I over did it today never mind Abby" she told him as she knelt down and kissed his cheek " I saw an owl leave, nothing bad I hope?"
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:27 am

"No, it's fine. I took care of it. The boys needed new permissions for Hogsmeade, that's all. I wrote them permissions and sent a reply straight back. Nothing to worry about," he said. Hogsmeade weekends were some of my favorites, and they should be allowed to enjoy that unless they prove that they can't handle it. If that happens, we might change our permissions, but I'm going to presume they're capable unless they prove they're not."

"If you're tired, why don't you head up to bed? I'm just going to stay up a bit longer and read my book. It's finally getting interesting. I still say the pub owner did it. The clues are trying to mislead me to think the local constable is a crooked cop, but I think that's all a red herring. Its definitely the pub owner. The pub owner made a little remark that had information in it that he couldn't have possibly known unless he was the killer. He made a slip, but apparently, I wasn't supposed to spot that."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:31 am

Ruby smiled and nodded " thank you for taking care of that, but I agree if thay can't be responcible then we change things" she said and nodded " I think even with Roberts potion for morning sickness I think this first trimester is hitting me hard" she said and yawned again. Hearing him sugest she get some sleep she nodded then chuckled as he talked about his book " oh sounds intresting but yeah" she knelt down and kissed him " see you when you come up" she said and headed to their room.

Now shaowered she looekd at her self in the mirror , her tummy was till flat for the most part and she smiled knowing it wouldn't be long before it started to show. Dressed in PJ's she ehaded to the bed and flopped down on it then crawled her way up to the pillow before falling into a deep sleep.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:44 am

Angus dismissed Andrew for the night, and Andrew doublechecked the locks and went up to his room. Angus kept at his book, and he finished it at about twenty minutes til three in the morning. He laid the finished book aside, and, finding himself very sleepy, the ordeal of going upstairs was overwhelming for him as tired as he was, so he simply turned out the light, grabbled the blanket that was kept by the chair and put it over himself and collapsed into a deep, sound sleep.

He was awakened early, at about 6 am by the sound of Pip's screeching downstairs in the living room. He opened his eyes to see that Pip had been out hunting and he had brought home a little mouse--except that the mouse was still alive and had escaped from Pip and was now dashing through the house.

"Well, shit," Angus sighed. "Owls. Nice try, but, Pip, you're supposed to eat your breakfast before you come in, Dude. Now we're going to have to catch this little shit and put him back outside and you're going to have to eat your normal owl rations today. Kate needs to give you a couple more hunting lessons, doesn't she?" Pip sat up on his perch, blinked at Angus and watched the mouse running through the house.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 84 of 100 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 83, 84, 85 ... 92 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top