LONDON CALLING - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LONDON CALLING - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LONDON CALLING

Page 15 of 100 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 57 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONDON CALLING - Page 15 Empty Re: LONDON CALLING

Post by Kaden Phoenix Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:28 pm

Ruby thought for a moment and shook her head " no , I don't think Kaden allows it, hes very down to earth, he I think recognises it and stops him before he knows hes doing it." she said " I think this has happened becuse Kaden isn't there with him."

Jessie loked at the pictures and nodded "They would look good on a wall, do you think theres a place in diagon ally to get them printed?" he said " I allways liked photorgraphy even whern I was a boy but father said it was a waste of time." he said watching as Brian set up the chess board " what do you want to be , white or black?" he asked " im easy ether way." he looked at the photos again smiling at each one.
Kaden Phoenix
Kaden Phoenix
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:40 pm

"Well, perhaps," Jeffrey said. "Even if that's true, though, it presents a problem. It means, basically, he's a loose canon who can't self regulate. That makes him unpredictable and, perhaps, if he gets angry enough, dangerous. Especially with his werewolf tendencies. Someone with lycanthropy that can be violent and dangerous in either form is someone who needs help."

"The initial problem will be that it was taken on a muggle phone and muggle technology is banned in our world. I know who we could give them to who could get the printed initially, though, and then it would be a simple matter even in our world to resize them and frame them."

"I'll be black," Brian said. "The opening move is yours."

Kate heard Angus's large clock in the living room chime. She looked at her watch.

"Oh, gosh, I need to go fix something for lunch for everyone.

"Send to Sparks and have them deliver something," Robert suggested.

"Good idea," Kate said. She submitted an order through the floo for some of Sparks' incredible summer steak salads with their new creamy balsamic vinaigrette dressing, some crusty sourdough bread rolls, some jugs of lemonade, jugs of iced tea, and a huge platter of their decadent s'more cookie bars. She went over to the main house, expecting to find Jeffrey and Ruby done with their meeting but they weren't. Well, unfortunately with the order already submitted, they would eventually be interrupted by several large canvas delivery tote bags arriving through the floo from Sparks with a huge lunch delivery.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaden Phoenix Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:46 pm

Jessie at first felt sad but then happy as Brian reminded him they could have them resized and mounted magicaly. "Hum..that would be great" he said now looking at the board as he moved his queens pawn forward one then waited. " I realy do need a hobby or something, maybe the photography could be my hobby?" Jessie chuckled and smiled at the thought.

Ruby sighed and looked at Kate and Robert " I agre" she said " my father was the same to a point but with Jessie's issue it only hightens it I guess." she said " he does need help, both with understanding his lycanthropy and his controling." she paused as Kate spoke and was about to say she could make something but Robert sugested sparks " oh please order that desert that Abby sugested please." she said " it would be nice for he to see it on the table."
Kaden Phoenix
Kaden Phoenix
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:57 pm

"I don't see why not," Brian said. "Especially wizard photography. I mean, look at Kate. She does all sorts of creative things and she gardens. Robert makes flavored teas and gardens. Edward gardens. Michael cooks. Khaat tinkers in Sparks' kitchen when she has the time. I like all sorts of outside stuff. Everybody has something or another. It isn't good not to have a positive outlet, and Kate says that when you're being creative, it really does force the mind into positive, forward thinking rather than looking back at the past. She might be right."

"I already ordered lunch. It should be arriving shortly," Kate said. "I just wanted to apologize for interrupting your meeting because it will be apparating in through the floo shortly."

"No apologies needed, Kate," Jeffrey smiled brightly. "We're nearly finished here for now anyway. And, at any rate, I'm starving."

"Well, you're in luck, because I ordered enough for a small army," Kate said. "What do you think, Ruby, should we eat outside on the patio around the pool? It's a lovely day outside. Oh, and by the way, Edward says your duplex is off limits to you until tomorrow. He's apparently working on something. So you're stuck here with Abbey and the rest of us one more day. Evidently he wants it to be a bit of a surprise."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaden Phoenix Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:20 pm

Jessie smiled and nodded " okay, that sounds great" he said then chuckled slightly as Brian mentioned the others with their hobbies. " yeah those teas are great, Kaden had me try some and I calmed down quite a bit with drinking them, though some arn't to my taste and are bitter but the sweet ones are realy good."

Ruby glanced out the window and smiled " oh outside sounds perfect" she chuckled at the mention of being banned from the duplex "All right, It seems im sleeping over with Abby tonight." she chuckled
Kaden Phoenix
Kaden Phoenix
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:41 pm

"Well, I just finished hanging the mosquito net in her new big girl bedroom. No more nursery for her. She has a new room with a twin bed instead of a toddler bed. She wanted a pink room, so we did it in a light pink, and I put a pink mosquito net over her bed with fairy lights that will be perfect as a nightlight for her at night. Brian wanted her to have a window seat, so we added one that can double as a bed for a guest whenever she wants, and there is a built in book case at both ends for all of her storybooks. You'll have to go see it sometime," Kate said.

"Sarah would love seeing that," Jeffrey said.

"Lady Sarah is Jeffrey's wife. Sarah's first husband was a muggle Lord--Lord Thomas Edwards. He worked in the exchequer, and he was killed in a muggle plane crash. She and Jeffrey met five years ago now, is that right, Jeffrey?"

"It is. It will be five years ago next month," Jeffrey said. "We've been married for three and a half years, though. We did what you and Angus are doing, Ruby, and took our time."

"You'd like Sarah," Kate said. "She's very down to earth. She loves to crochet, and she makes just the most incredible and delicate lace that she crochets by hand."

"That, and her apricot scones," Jeffrey laughed.

"Oh my god, those scones," Kate said. "Jeffrey entered them in a muggle national baking contest a few months after they met, and she won. Everywhere she goes, people are asking her for her scones. They are delicious." As she was speaking, bag after bag after bag of food popped into the room from Sparks. The canvas tote bags were loaded with food, and they could smell fabulous charcoal grilled steaks.

"Now I am definitely starving," Jeffrey said, his stomach growling loudly. "I'll help you take them out by the pool if you can navigate me to wherever this pool is."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaden Phoenix Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:50 pm

Ruby chukled and smiled " oh that sounds realy grown up for her and well I'll see it tonight since Im staying in the main house tonight " she then listened to Kate explain about Jefferys wife " wow okay, remeber to mind the manners when she visits" she said and chuckled " but realy she sounds wonderful just like Ana , thats Sergios wife." she said then heard them talk of apricot scones and her tummy rummbled " oops guess Im hungry now too" she said smiling at them both.

Jessie moved his knight and took a pawn from Brian as he looked at the board the day had turned into night as the train sped along so he couldn't look at th scenery any more so focused on the match. 2 so your move?" he asked.
Kaden Phoenix
Kaden Phoenix
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:04 am

Kate helped them take lunch outside and set it up on the patio. Then she apparated quickly over to the duplex and called the others and gave a shout for anyone else in the house to come for lunch.

"Steak salad," Robert said, approving. "Is this one of their summer salad things?"

"It is," Kate said. "Lizzy promises me its very good. She said it's selling exceptionally well, particularly with some of the men from the ministry, and she says that the wives have been grateful because their husbands are eating a bit healthier for lunch."

They tucked into the salads, and even Abbey liked it.

"How do you get a three year old to eat salad?" Jeffrey asked Kate.

"She is a very good little eater," Kate said. "She likes just about everything we give her." She took a sourdough roll and broke it open and spread some butter on it and gave it to Abbey. "I think it helps that we don't do any conjured foods here. We cook everything by hand. I really don't like conjured foods because they don't nearly have as much flavor."

"Oh, I would agree with you. Our executive chef at the clinic is a Jamaican young man named Nicky. He's very gifted, and we're lucky to have him."

"Well, normally, Angus does our cooking. He's a certified executive chef, amongst a hundred other hats he wears around here. He'll be back tomorrow night with the others," Kate said.

Brian took a moment to study the board, and then he took one of Jessie's pawns with one of his rooks.

"Should we brush off the tuxes for one of the seatings tonight in the dining car?" Brian asked him.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaden Phoenix Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:10 am

Ruby motioned for them to follow her as she lead Jeffery to teh outside area then listened to Kate call the others. Jess and Jack walked over both talking and joking with each other.

"oh hey Jeffery, its been a long time, hows Sarah, doing well I hope?" Jess said Jack smiled and offered his hand to shake before puling out teh chair for Jess to sit in.

"oh steak" Jack said grinning " and from sparks , I know that smell anyplace" he said as Jess chuckled as Jack sat next to her.

" so am I going to know whats going on in the duplex?" Ruby asked trying to get a titbit of info from them.
Kaden Phoenix
Kaden Phoenix
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:27 am

"Hi, Jess. Hi, Jack. Good to see you again. Sarah's doing very well. She sends her love, and she sent some sort of package for you. Don't know what it is. It's in my bag. I'll get it for you after lunch. Oh, and Kate, she's sent a couple jars of her homemade jam. So I suppose I can tell you now. Robert asked Sarah and I to come and visit over Christmas, but if we do, it'll be three of us, not two. We're expecting our first in mid November."

"Really?" Kate was ecstatic. She knew Sarah had desperately wanted a child for years but hadn't been able to have one with her first husband. "Congratulations to you both."

"Absolutely," Robert smiled. "Sarah has to be completely over the moon."

"She is. We both are," Jeffrey smiled.

"And she's feeling well?"

"First trimester was really rough, but it's easing up a bit now that we're further along. She's had round the clock morning sickness that I just haven't found a way to curb for her, poor thing. I feel for her."

"I have a potion for that I can send with you," Robert said. "It's something I formulated for morning sickness that wasn't responding to anything else. You can try it. Maybe it'll help."

"Thanks. I'd appreciate it," Jeffrey said. "I do really have to talk her out of this notion of hers that she wants me to deliver it. I really, really do not want to deliver our child. Hopefully, I wouldn't be a hysterical first time father, but that's not the moment to find out and expect to deliver it too."

"I wouldn't want that responsibility either," Robert said, remembering his own stress that he felt when he had had to deliver Abbey. "And no, you cannot know a bloody thing about the duplex. Nice try, Ruby." He looked at her and flashed an amused smile at her. "Edward's taller than me. He'd pound me straight into the ground."

"Darned right," Edward laughed.

"ROOby, we seeps in my tree house! We can count stars!" Abbey said, pointing at the tree house over in the play yard. Brian had built her a treehouse that she dearly loved but she couldn't go up into it by herself. So far, she had been in it when someone levitated her up into it or when she had ridden on Brian's shoulders and he had climbed the ladder up into it. "

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 100 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 57 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top