LONDON CALLING - Page 89
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LONDON CALLING - Page 89 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LONDON CALLING

Page 89 of 100 Previous  1 ... 46 ... 88, 89, 90 ... 94 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONDON CALLING - Page 89 Empty Re: LONDON CALLING

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:22 pm

"Morning," he smiled, seeing her. "Couldn't bear to wake you. I feel like I've packed for every climate and every possible situation. From tuxes to military climbing gear and everything in between." Jess put two kits on the table, and Angus put them in his bag. "Thanks, Jess."

He got himself a helping of her breakfast hash and a raspberry bar and tucked into it.

"Morning, All," Brian said, coming into the kitchen with his bag. He had a rolling carry on as well. He was dressed in a khaki colored suit and had his blue tie draped around his neck, not tied yet.

"Your tie, Mate," Marcus said.

"I know," Brian sighed. "Robert brought me a medical bag to take so that we are prepared for anything, and then I had resize it a couple of times before I could get it into my bag. I'll argue with the tie after I've had some coffee. I smell raspberries."

"Jess made breakfast bars for you to take on the train," Marcus said.

"Good idea. Thanks, Jess," Brian said. "At least I have a tie. Angus doesn't have a tie at all."

"That's because when I bought this suit, the salesman put a scarf with it and not a tie. My ties don't look right," Angus said.

"The scarf shouldn't be a problem," Marcus said.

"It isn't if you know what to do with it," Angus said.

"Where is it?"

"Up on my dresser," Angus said. Marcus went upstairs and brought it down.

"It really is perfect, you know," Marcus said. "Here." He took the scarf and, in a moment, he had it tied into an impressive cravat that looked perfect with the expedition style jacket. Then he tied Brian's tie for him.

"Whatever will you two do without Marcus to dress you?" Michael asked, coming in, very sharply dressed in a light gray suit.

"I plan to be a slob from that point forward," Angus said. "The hash is great, Jess. We should put it into our regular breakfast rotation. Anyone seen Jessie yet this morning?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:33 pm

Jack and Jessie walked into the kitchen a suit case behind him he wore a simple cotton suit with a tie neatly tucked into his vest, his hair was brushed and looked less unruly leaving him looking hansom and clean cut. " Im here and ready" he said leaving his bag with the others as he walked over. Ruby sat with her mouth open. " hey sis, close it before you catch flies" he told her with a chuckle. Kaden ported in then paused looking at Jessie.

"is that..." he asked letting his eyes roam up and down Jessie, Ruby nodded " holy hell, he scrubs up fiiiine" he said with a chuckle and walked over to them. his had roamed over Jessie shoulders and brushed down some fluff off the back. Now Kaden looked over Jessie shoulder " bring him back, oh and Jessie keep the suit." he said the last part softly making Jessie blush and Ruby laugh at the lush on her brothers face.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 4251

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:45 pm

Khaat came downstairs, carrying Abbey, and Abbey had something in her hand.

"Daddy!" she called.

"I'm still here, Pet," he replied.

"Take this wich you!" she said, holding out something to him. Brian took it and looked at it. It was one of her favorite stuffed bunnies, shrunken to a very small size, and Khaat had stitched it to a key chain to Brian could take it with him. "Bun Bun keep you safe til you come home," she told him.

"But he's one of your favorites. You sure you want me to take him?" Brian asked. She nodded. He kissed her forehead.

"Thank you," he said. "I'll take good care of him." he attached the keychain to his keys and put it in his pocket.

"Come get some breakfast before we have to go," Michael told Jessie, fixing a plate for himself. He sat down and tucked into his plate. "Okay, Jess. I like the breakfast bars. They could become one of my new favorites."

"That's good because she's sending some with us," Angus said.

"Good," Michael said. "You've got the map and the itinerary and all of that, Brian?"

"Yep. And half of all the stuff in this house, I think," Brian laughed.

"Good, because I have the other half," Angus replied. "I don't know what you lot are going to do with an empty house, but we have everything in our bags."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Jul 17, 2022 11:03 pm

Jessie chuckled and moved to sit down he took some food and ate breakfast listening to every one talking about the climbing things. " I got mine too" he said looking back at his bag that sat with the others. Ruby looked at Angus and held his hand gently.

"its going to be a long few days" she said as she ate her hash. she smiled hearing michael say Jess's breakfast bars would become his favorate. " but I do look forward to your return, so hurry home okay." her hand never leaving his as not wanting to lose any contact with him for the moment, tresuring every second they had till they had to leave.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Jul 17, 2022 11:24 pm

"You know I'd rather be here than in Romania." He told her. "But you'll be busy, I think because there are a million things for the duplex that were to be done by now that will be arriving over the next three or four days," Angus smiled. "I think Edward and Simone will love being a part of it.

"I ordered the lighting fixtures, furniture and rugs and decorative items for the duplex. There's a notebook in my office with a list of what goes in each room for both our house and for Edward's. You'll be getting deliveries of everything both places need. You'll also be getting linens, curtains, rugs, appliances, and kitchen ware--everything. And Kate's got a set of dishes ready for us. Kate is an old hand at southwestern decor, so she'll be a big help to you in unpacking and putting it all together. If you're not sure about something, just let it sit, and Brian and I will take care of it when I get back. The men will be more than happy to put the furniture and the heavy things wherever you want them.

"I've also got a grocery list made for both houses. If we're furnished enough to spend time there, you could go ahead and submit those orders so that we have groceries at Edward's side and our side. If not, then I'll submit then with the regular grocery order when I come back.

"I think you and Edward should lay out your garden and get some bedding plants ordered. The outdoor guys could put it all in for you, unless you and Edward want to do the planting yourselves. Oh, and I should tell you, they're going to put in a common conservatory on the garden side of the house. It will stretch across Edward's half and ours, but each half will have locking french doors to insure our mutual privacy. That was supposed to be done by now, but they had a problem getting the glass. I expect it to be here today or tomorrow.

"Now, have I completely overwhelmed you?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Jul 17, 2022 11:43 pm

Ruby listened to Angus list off everything that needed to be done and she chuckled " yes you have, but it will keep me busy thank you, I'll get as much done as I can before you come home " she said smiling " and yes I will need Kates help" she looked up at her " since decor design isnt my forte." she hoped Kate or Khaat would help as she didn't want him coming home to see it all placed wrong. " Im going to start on our bedroom, the blow up was nice for one night, but not long term." she smiled up at Brain and the others.

Jess looked at Angus " I'll help with cooking while you are away, if Ruby needs our help." she told Ruby who nodded and smiled Jessie and Jack finished their breakfast while Jack headed out to start his patrol Jessie sat and waitied for the others to finish. Jess finished and moe the dirty dishes to the sink then the washer. while Jessie helped as much as he could.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:03 am

"Ru, let it be a family project. That's what's going to help you feel less lonely and more like you belong. When we had a big project to do at Edwards, my grandmother had a huge iron kettle she would put outside over an open fire and she would make a gigantic kettle of soup of some sort. The workers would bring the rest--sandwiches, maybe a cheese board, fruit, desserts, cold drinks. And it became a huge potluck outside around the fire. It was a lot of fun. Can't say that my relatives ever came, but the workers did, and they became friends because of that bonding time. Take advantage of it.

"You won't have to worry about using an air mattress long term. I have a stunning bed coming. Don't worry. Oh, and there's a couple men coming from the Colorado ranch. You'll have to put them up in one of the cabins. They're coming to install the kiva fireplaces throughout both houses," he told her. There is a doublesided fireplace in the living room of both houses, but in all the other rooms of both houses, there is a kiva fireplace in the corner. You'll want those finished before you muck around with furniture. So send them to put the fireplaces in, in order of how you want to unpack the rooms...."

"Lad, don't drown the girl in your endless mental lists before you go," Edward laughed, coming in. "Don't worry, Ruby. This is the way he gets before a long mission. He has an endless rabbit trail of lists of useless details that he wants everyone else to know. Everything he's saying? Forget it. He always has a notebook full of lists and details, so we aren't going to need all of his overthinking. Simone and I have a lot of practice in sorting out households. We'll handle it together. It'll be fine. Don't you have a train to catch or something? Leave the poor girl alone, for pete's sake.

"You lot should go before too long," Marcus said.

"Where are we going again?" Brian asked.

"Victoria Station, platform 2," Marcus said. "You need to check in by 9, so you really should get a move on."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:15 am

Ruby nodded but then Edward spoke up " I'll have edward ans Simone here to help too." she said then chuckled at his mention of lists and note books " he already mentioned there was some on his desk in the office" she said then looked at Angus "We'll, be fine" she told him " everything will be done for when you get back, so don't worry. " her ehart dropped alitle at the mention of a train to catch but she sucked it up and smiled " you should get going, its almost eight, don't you have to check in or something first?" she asked.

Jess and Ruby stood up moving to the bags Ruby gave Angus a long hug and sighed " stay safe okay?" she said to him Jess looked at them all and smiled.

" you all come back with that crystal and stories to tell okay." she said as they waited for them to get ready. Jess moved to Ruby and huged her too.

"I'll look after him for you, can't let anything happen to my brother-in-law." he smiled as did Ruby who moved back from him.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:27 am

"It'll be fine," Angus told her. "It's just a bloody long hike. We'll be home before you have time to miss us." He gave her a kiss.

"Be careful, Guys," Robert said, coming into the kitchen. "No heroics, remember? Just get the stone and come back."

"Got it," Michael said. "I presume I'm the only one with a portkey to the train station, so you're all going to have to travel with me." Angus took hold of his rolling carry on bag, and Brian linked his arm around Angus's good arm, Michael had his bag temporarily configured as a duffle on a shoulder strap, and he slung it up on his shoulder and grabbed onto Brian. "Come on, Jessie. Let's go. The champagne is waiting."

"Champagne," Robert laughed, shaking his head. "They are not going to get champagne when they come home, so they might as well enjoy it now."

When they were all assembled, Michael ported them into London outside of Victoria station.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:37 am

Ruby returned his kiss and held him for a moment before stepping back to let him go with a smile. Jessie changed his bag to look like his old army duffel and slung it over his shoulder. " see ya all when were home" Jessie said making Ruby laugh slightly as they then left. Now Ruby moved and sat down for a moment taking in the room with out him there.

"Alright, note book and diliveries asre due and I have trainning with Owens." she said to herself. Jess smiled and shook her head lightly. Ruby stood up and looked around beore moving to start something for a simple lunch since there ncw as less of them. she decided on five Minute Buffalo Chicken Wraps. She Chopped up chicken tenders into small pieces and place them in a bowl. Then she poured Buffalo Sauce over chicken and mix coating before she Put quater of the buffalo chicken, blue cheese, and lettuce into each wrap then she wrapped each tortilla and secure with a toothpick before placing them in the refrigerator to eat later hot or cold.

Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 89 of 100 Previous  1 ... 46 ... 88, 89, 90 ... 94 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top