LONDON CALLING - Page 87
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LONDON CALLING - Page 87 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LONDON CALLING

Page 87 of 100 Previous  1 ... 45 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 93 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONDON CALLING - Page 87 Empty Re: LONDON CALLING

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:25 am

"I like the way that girl thinks," Michael said. "That's a great idea. Okay. I've got salad. No problem." Michael put the lasagna in the oven to bake and then cut several heads of romaine lettuce for caesar salad. He was careful to cut the stems out of the romaine because, personally, he hated the stems. He wanted only the crisp, leafy greens. Then he put together a freshly made caesar dressing, made some homemade croutons, and grated some fresh parmesan cheese. Then he took a couple baguettes and made some homemade garlic bread with them and put them in the oven to melt the garlic butter and toast the bread a little.

In the meantime, Gabe went up to Robert's workroom to destroy the pendant. The moment he destroyed the vial, a black shadowy entity rose up out of the broken vial and screamed some eerie, ungodly shriek. It made Robert and Khaat and Edward freeze right in their tracks. It was loud enough that Angus and Marcus heard it outside. The entity raced for the window and shattered the glass as it left the house. Marcus heard the glass break, and saw the entity heading at blinding speed right for Angus. Marcus knocked Angus to the ground and threw himself on top of Angus to shield him. The entity couldn't reach Angus, so the screech grew deafening. Angus couldn't explain it, but it made him incredibly nauseated, and he had to cover his ears because the screech was so loud. The entity rose up to the sky and dissipated into nothingness.

"You alright, Mate?" Marcus asked. Angus nodded, feeling a bit less nauseated now that the creature was gone. Robert went outside, concerned for Marcus and Angus.

"You two alright?" Robert asked, seeing Marcus helping Angus to his feet. Robert saw Angus looking a bit green at the gills.

"Dark energies affecting you? Upset stomach?" Robert asked. Angus nodded. Robert went over and touched his forehead to take away the nausea. "Come inside. I know you're not a seer, but I think some seers' tea will help you rebalance your energies." He went inside and looked at Jess.

"Jess, when you get a minute, would you brew a batch of seers' tea? I think anyone who has been affected by this pendant should try a cup or two to rebalance themselves," Robert told her. "I think that should fix things. I'm going to go up and make sure Gabe is alright."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:37 am

Jess chuckled and nodded as Michael spoke. She watched as Gabe and Robert took the pendant away up the stairs. It was not long before she froze and then shivered as she ducked watching a dark entity zip past her and threw a window out to the back. She looekd at Michael and followed them to the back door she also heard Ruby run up the stairs and try to get out the door. " hes fine Marcus has him" she said as Jack held her back from going to Angus. Jack moved Ruby back into the kitchen as Angus was walked in. She heard Robert and nodded turning on the kettle and taking down a jar with teabags in it.

With the bag now sat in hot water she added two spoons of suger and stirred befoer moving over to Angus. " let it cool down a moment then drink, you'll feel a bit light headed but once that goes you'll feel better." she told him placing it next to him befoe returning and making a normal cup for Ruby. It was now she saw the bruise on Jack jaw and she held him gently her hand brushed over it and it dsapeared " there, please don't damage my husband again "she said in jest to Ruby who cmiled as she sipped her tea.

"you okay?" she asked Angus " that thing was determined to get to you." she looked at Marcus " thank you."
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 4251

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:48 am

"Thanks, Jess," Angus said. He'd brewed seers' tea in his time but he'd never had any. Actually, it was quite tasty. His head did spin a bit as he drank the first few sips, just as Jess had said, but then it started to lighten up.

"You're welcome," Marcus told Ruby, "but I wasn't about to let it get one of my mates."

"I'm fine, Ru," Angus said. "I have to tell you, though, it does make me wonder if the dark arts were their idea or if someone drew them into the dark arts stuff."

"Your dad was not raised in any sort of dark arts," Edward told him firmly, "but, your maternal grandfather, in his time,, was loyal to Voldemort and to Gellert Grindlewald both. So its possible that your mother brought it into your dad's house. We may never know the truth."

"Then why would you take a chance on me? What if I had grown up to be just like her?"

"We are not born as dark arts followers," Edward told him quietly but firmly. "What path we follow is a choice we make. It isn't in our birth. I know you. I know everything about you. You don't have one drop of dark arts blood in your body, much as that thing would have liked to change that. You chose the path of a light worker. Think, Lad. If you weren't such a strong lightworker, Gelding and James wouldn't see you as so much of a threat. They wouldn't need to bother with you. You are not like either of your parents. And, for the record, i think you're going to be an amazing father when the time comes."

"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:14 am

Ruby placed her cup down and moved to hug him " I don't think it was their Idea." she said and smiled at Marcus as he said he wasn't going to let it take one of his mates. She sat and listen to Edward talk, saying Angus's perents wern't into the dark arts but his maternal grandfather, was. Ruby could not help the shiver that ran threw her. but heard Edward reasure Angus he was not like his maternal grandfather in fact he told him he didn't have one drop of dark arts blood in his body and that he was a strong light worker Ruby smiled at the last part of Edwards words and nodded " I agree" she said now holding his hand as she knelt infront of him.

Jess finished the meal and took out the lasanga setting it on a tray so it could go to the table. " alright foods ready." she said " lasanga with salad and peanut butter bowls with ice creal and a caramel sauce, oops got to make that" she said and dove back to make the sauce for the ice cream " HELP YOURSELF WHILE I FINISH!!"she called out from the kitchen making Jack chuckle.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:26 am

"Thanks," he said to Ruby, knowing her devotion to him was endless.

"Stomach better after the tea?" Robert asked Angus.

"Yeah. I'm fine now," Angus said.

"Good. Ruby, make sure he gets some supper, then. I'll fit his shoulder brace after supper," Robert said, picking up Abbey and taking her to the dining room.

"Hungee, Papa," Abbey told him.

"I know you're hungry," Robert laughed. "Me too. Ruby made lasagna." She looked at him, puzzled. "Noodles, my little noodlehead," he told her. She nodded. She liked noodles of all kinds. "You're going to turn into a noodle someday." She giggled.

"Papa, I gots new books! And a book about Stickee!"

"What do you mean you have a book about him?" Robert frowned. "How did you get new books?"

"She does have a couple new story books," Mira said, uncertain how Robert would react if she told him Abbey had gone to town, so she avoided actually telling him, hoping he was okay that they'd taken her into London.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:35 am

Ruby heard Robet to Angus and nodded " alright, come on now ." she said smiling as she hear Abby mention books and pasta " yep but its Angus's recipy i used " she said letting Angus sit as she did and pored out some juice for Abby. Jess finished the caramel sauce and brought it in a boat to pore over the ice cream when they were ready. She placed Michaels salad in the middle with the lasanga and dished up to ecery one.

"enjoy" she said as her and Jack tucked in. Jessie walked in and walked up the stairs leaving nothing but a trail of watery foot prints behind him. " alright, mop clean" she said and the mop did as it was asked." she looked at Jack and saw teh smirk on his face " what did you do?" she asked him he pointed at himself and shook his head.

"who me, nothing I think he fell in the creek, the safe side" he added as he then saw Jessie now changed walk back down " hey drippy come eat, your sis made lasanga." he said Jessie looked at Ruby who nodded.

"wow your a good influance on her Angus she never cooked at home" he said as Ruby gasped.

"thats becuse you never got a chance to eat it." she said and chuckled as did Jessie who ate and made happy sounds as he did,
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:47 am

"We girls went to town for a little today," Simone told Robert. "I ran into them at Fortescue's after they'd been to Flourish and Blotts."

"Ah. That explains it," Robert said. "Did you have a good time?" Abbey nodded.

"Stickee go'd with us," Abbey told him.

"Did he have ice cream with you?"

"Nah. He no want none," she said.

"That doesn't surprise me," Robert said. "Fudge likes different things."

"He like bugs," Abbey said.

"That's right. Good girl. You're learning." He watched her struggle with the pasta and he stepped into cut it into small bites for her that she could manage easier. Abbey looked up as Jessie came in wet from the creek.

"He falled in? Again?" Abbey sounded like she couldn't believe Jessie had so much trouble staying out of the creek. It made Michael and Robert laugh out loud.

"Abbey thinks you're a little clumsy, Jessie," Michael laughed. Angus listened to the banter between Jessie and Ruby.

"I'm training her so I can quit cooking," Angus teased.

"I hate to break you," Robert said, "but that diploma on your wall says you don't get to quit cooking, Angus. Face it. You're stuck."

"And happy to be stuck," Angus said. "Good lasagna, Ru."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:57 am

Jess chuckled and nodded " yes we did, I got a new potions book too, I'll add it to your libary Robert when Im done as I didn't see it there, so I think its one you don't have. " she said on Jessie hearing Abby he chuckled and nodded.

"Guess I am regarding the creek" he said "The bank needs shoring up or its going to completly wash away soon" he said to Robert, " its kinda why I fell in." he saw Ruby smirk " it was" he insisted. Ruby heard Angus and smiled.

"nope, I'll always be your sous chef, your always the head chef here. " she said " and Im happy to stay that way." she heard Robert and nodded she agreed with him but was glad he liked her lasanga "Thank you" she smiled at him.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:10 am

"My lord, a potions book he doesn't have? How is that possible? I think we should check and see if the world is still turning," Michael teased.

"Tell me, Michael," Edward said, actually curious. "How far can you push him before he throws some sort of a prank in your direction?"

"Yeah, just about now," Michael laughed. "I'm not afraid. I usually win anyway." Kate and Robert laughed out loud.

"Really? Is that how you remember it?" Kate laughed. "As I recall, your own boggart got you pretty good the last time you had too much firewhiskey."

"Oh, that. Well, yeah, but..." Michael started.

"Do tell," Edward said, seeing Michael squirm a little.

"So Mr I-Always-Win over there just about had a legitimate panic attack. He got drunk out of his mind, and the next morning, his boggart shows up as a woman in a wedding dress right beside him in his bed," Robert said, laughing. Kate and I were downstairs, not wanting to miss it, and here he comes, dashing down the stairs and out of the house into the yard--in his birthday suit, shrieking like a little girl, with the boggart right on his heels."

By this time, Edward and Gabe and the others were laughing so hard, it brought a tear to their eyes.

"Jack, if the creek needs shoring up, let's get the outdoor crew on it, shall we?" Robert said. "I know it's usually Brian's call, but if they're leaving tomorrow, I feel absolutely no regret for getting on that and getting it handled. I don't want anybody or one of the horses perhaps hurt because they've slid and gotten hurt."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:19 am

Listening to the story Ruby, jes and Jack could not help but laugh as they ate " oh to have seen that" Jack said finishing his food as did Jess. She accioed over the ice cream and teh bowls one landing infront of each person with a spoon.

" Help yourself to the ice cream and caramel sauce" Jess said " Jack one or two spoons please." she said seeing him almost go for a third spoon. He sat back and pored some sauce over then began to eat with a smile. Ruby chose not to have alot of the ice cream and had strawberry ice cream too. Jess had her ushual rocky road with teh sauce over the top.

" I'll get them on it, it will be done tonight" Jack said accioing a pad and pen to write a note and sent it out to the outdoor crew. It was now one returned and landed infront of Jack. He opened it and chuckled " okay looks like Jessie wasn't the only one to fall in and they went ahead and did it, so its done." he said " and aparently they would like some cookies and angus's cinnamon rolls tomorrow."
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 87 of 100 Previous  1 ... 45 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 93 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top