LONDON CALLING - Page 65
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LONDON CALLING - Page 65 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LONDON CALLING

Page 65 of 100 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 82 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONDON CALLING - Page 65 Empty Re: LONDON CALLING

Post by Kaden Phoenix Mon May 30, 2022 1:32 am

Jess and Kaden both smiled at Kate " welcome to the party" Jess said placing some cookies on a tray. It was now Jessie started to pace back and forth in the living room. " hey honey sit down you'll wear a hole in the floor." Kaden said just as a knock came at the door. " Jessie wand at the ready." he said and walked over to it. Opening it he saw a young woman stood looking some what suprised at him.

"oh Hey um..does a guy names Jessie live here?" she asked pushing her long brown hair back over her shoulder. Her eyes moved over Kaden as she stood. Kaden looked over his shoulder at the stunned look on Jessies face. " I take it from his look your his sister or something?" Kaden turned to face Jessie his arms folded across his chest as he waited for him to explain.

"Ruby lyn?" Jessie said some what confused " what the heck are you doing here, did dad send you?" he asked and she shook her head. " then why are you here."

Kaden stepped to one side and looked to kate to see if it would be alright to let her inside.

Kaden Phoenix
Kaden Phoenix
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Mon May 30, 2022 1:42 am

Kate nodded. She wasn't sure how this woman got the location of Khaat and Brian's unplottable house, but she hoped that somehow Jessie could explain that part or could find out. Still, he seemed to know her, so Kate gave permission, feeling Jessie could manage the situation somehow.

Angus walked past the front door where Kaden and Jessie appeared to be talking to a woman. Then he came into the kitchen.

"Who's that?" he asked Kate softly.

"Haven't the foggiest," Kate said, "but Jessie seems to know her. I hope she's on the up and up."

"Me too. I really would not like to blast someone in the house," Angus said. "Any word from Fenrir?"

"Your grandfather and Jack and Jessie struck up an accord with him," Kate said.

"Strange bedfellows, being aligned with Fenrir Greyback," Angus said.

"I don't think you should consider it a permanent arrangement," Kate said as Abbey came in and tugged rather hard on Angus's pant leg.

"Hey, Abs, what's up?" he looked at her.

"I'm hungeee," she whined.

"You're hungry?" he repeated. She nodded.

"Well, then, how about a snack while we look into fixing supper?" he gave her a cookie. "Will that do?" She nodded. "What does everyon think we shojld do for supper? Is there anything anyone is particularly hungry for?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaden Phoenix Mon May 30, 2022 1:54 am

Jessie walked over and motioned to Ruby to enter and sit " nope ma sent me." she said " oh and you left this " she held up a port key, " used it to get here thought you might need it." Jessie rubbed his brow.

"Okay every one this is my sister Ruby lyn" he said intriducing her to them all.

"Hey all, oh cookies, nice, hey little one are the cookies good here and is my brov looking after you?" she asked Abby keeping her voice soft so not to scare her. " Mrs Lupin I persume?" she asked " Names Ruby, ex Huffy and newest member of the Department of International Magical Co-operation, incorporating the International Magical Trading Standards, I'm charged with attending to matters pertaining to international wizarding law." she said standing upright and looking at them all. " oh don't look like that Jayjay, I'm here establishing operations aimed at magical security, enacting sanctions on member countries for failure to properly comply with the International Statute of Secrecy and advising wizarding governing bodies on the matter." she said as if reading a script. " now thats out of the way " Im here to help."

Jessie sat down on a chair as Kaden rubbed his back gently. " breath shes a whirlwind but its temperory." he told him as foot steps told him she'd walked over to them.

"hey Jayjay, im not here to step on toes or spy on you and your guy for dad." she looked at the women at the counter. " we picked up a missuse of magic and so came incase you need magical backup, yeah Jayjay i have magic too." she beamed and bounced slightly on her heeled feet.
Kaden Phoenix
Kaden Phoenix
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Mon May 30, 2022 2:05 am

"I'm Mrs. Lupin," Kate nodded. "So, why is the ministry suddenly interested in my family? How can we help you? I think it's probably my husband you want to talk to, but he isn't here at the moment."

She really wanted Robert here but he was back at the farm. Edward and Michael were both at the ready. Robert was the one who had always handled international issues between England and Paris, not any of the rest of them. Kate was guessing that if Ruby was new, she might not have met Robert yet. She wondered what Ruby knew or didn't know.

"Should we send for him?" Edward asked Ruby.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaden Phoenix Mon May 30, 2022 2:13 am

Jessie sat watching her and took deep breatjs in " no its okay, its not you specificly but whats happened to you, your seer abilitys were suddenly blocked Im guessing?" she said " several of our seers felt it too and well your a big magical family and Mr Lupin was minister at one point of the ministry of magic, we're just making sure hes looked after, legaly wise" she told and loked at Jessie " and I get to see my brov Jayjay." she grinned then looked at Kaden. " oh he is handsom, just as you said." this made Jessie's cheeks turn red.

"yes well, I think Robert should be notified at least that your here." Kaden said writing anote and sending it threw the floo." shouldn't be long before hes home..i hope and why Jayjay?" He asked and looked at Ruby.

"oh I couldn't say Jessie when I was little so I called him Jayjay instead." she told Kaden then looked at Mrs Lupin " oh Im sorry did I come at a bad time?" she asked seeing the concerned look on everyones face.
Kaden Phoenix
Kaden Phoenix
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Mon May 30, 2022 2:29 am

Robert did indeed get the message, and he stopped his research and apparated back. He saw the young brunette in Khaat's kitchen, and he immediately introduced himself.

"I'm Robert Lupin, Miss Whittemore," he said.

"She says their seers are blocked too," Kate said. "And that's apparently what brings her here. She says she's come to help."

"Is that so?" Robert found that very interesting indeed. "We have several seers in this house, as I'm sure you know. And they're all blocked. My assessment of them is that they are being blocked by a bewitching spell. We are trying to undo it, but we very much believe it is going to take either a new sort of spell or some sort of potion, or a combination of the two. I don't have a cure yet, but I am working on it. With the recent destruction of the St. Mungo's potions lab, I have more resources at home than at the hospital, quite honestly. I will, of course, share any information about any cure or remedy that I find."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaden Phoenix Mon May 30, 2022 2:41 am

Jessie was relived when Robert apperated in and Ruby focused on Robert rather than him ." hum, yes we heard about that too, nasty busness, but I belive the repairs are coming along just great?" she said smiling at him " well I have been sent to assist in anyway I can." she told him but listened as he spoke of what they were looking into.

" yeah, we tried that too and got no results, its an out side influance thats for sure." she said smiling again " thats good I'll infor my supiriors but...they kinda want me to remain here, just to over see anything, thats all, besides you have my bro Jayjay here already if thats okay with you but if you say leave , I leave." she took a deep breath in " humm, whats that cooking smells delishious."
Kaden Phoenix
Kaden Phoenix
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Mon May 30, 2022 2:55 am

"Yes, I am aware it is from the outside," Robert said. "I believe I know who, ultimately is the man who caused all this, but he is an evil, powerful man who is out of reach for England." That was about as clearly as he could tell her that this man was not British. "I have contacts that can perhaps assist me with the matter. If you want him stopped, you may have to rely on me to make that happen. I presume the ministry still trusts me with sensitive matters?"

It was no secret that he had been the spymaster for England's wizarding world in his time at the ministry. He still spearheaded some of their most sensitive classified missions on a commission basis, but he did not know if she was aware that the ministry still used him. Quite honestly, the current minister, in Robert's opinion, was an inept git, and the people in the Unspeakable department knew it and basically were operating without the minister's control. Michael was still an Unspeakable, specializing in extraction and the occasional theft when it needed to happen. Brian still worked at the ministry and was responsible for the training of the aurors. Robert had no desire to put Ruby on the spot about what she knew or didn't know, but, at this point, he didn't know how much he could trust her with. He was trying to delicately sound her out before he trusted her with the full story. He did know he would eventually have to tell her that they believed Khaat and Marcus had both been taken. That was information that, he knew, would be critical for the ministry to know, but he didn't want them mucking up the whole process of getting Khaat and Marcus back. And, he wasn't sure if Ruby was going to like their weird alignment with Fenrir Greyback as a mechanism to bring James Blood under control. But then again, James was pretty much on the top of England's most wanted list because of his serial killings.

"I am not trying to be avoidant, Ruby," he said, "but this is just a very touchy business, as you can well appreciate. How much do you know?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaden Phoenix Mon May 30, 2022 3:07 am

Jessie looked at Robert and then to Kaden who smiled at him Ruby stood facing Robert. "Yes sir we are awear, theres romers of a..humm how shall I put it, mutual joining of two parties, say Blood and Gelding, that could have been the cause of the strange occurances also there have been movment in Ferir's camp, not sure what thats about though." she told him " but If I had to guess its for a good reason since he's not attacked anyone for a long time."

Jessie stood up and walked to his room to change and wash himself free of trail dust. Kaden followed feeling there were too many people in the room. Ruby looked to Kaden and then to Robert again.

"Im not trying to get in your way here, im just here to observe and offer my services, im good at dueling and some what at potion making." she told him. " you can contact Hogwarts to get the results of my newts and other tests if you wish but I came top in both dueling and potions, along with spell casting and herbology." her hands were now clasped behind her back.
Kaden Phoenix
Kaden Phoenix
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Mon May 30, 2022 3:18 am

"Oh, you all have been busy little beavers, haven't you?" Robert asked. He wasn't surprised they knew about Gelding and James, but to spot the movements in Fenrir's camp? Movements Edward and Jessie and Jack had just made? They were busy indeed.

"Gelding and James have indeed made an alliance," Robert said. "Flat out, I am their target. They want me eliminated, but I do not die easily. And once I know I am a target? Well, that makes me even more resistant. I am responsible for movements in Fenrir's camp. James wants control of Fenrir's pack. If he can take over Fenrir's camp, then James would have the largest pack in England, and he would believe he could do whatever he bloody well wanted. We obviously can't afford to let James Blood have one jot more control than he thinks he already has. We met with Fenrir. All he wants is to be left alone with his pack. If James brings a fight to him, Fenrir will fight. Obviously, I have an interest, therefore, in making sure Fenrir doesn't lose his pack to James. And, there's one more thing I will trust you in knowing--but that cannot leave this room. My daughter and her bodyguard have disappeared. I have my suspicions that either James or Gelding have taken her, but I don't know which one or where they are being held. Gelding has promised James that he will hand deliver my daughter into James' hands for a reward for a job well done when I am eliminated. It is exceptionally complicated and twisted."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 100 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 82 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top