LONDON CALLING - Page 63
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LONDON CALLING - Page 63 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LONDON CALLING

Page 63 of 100 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 81 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONDON CALLING - Page 63 Empty Re: LONDON CALLING

Post by Kaden Phoenix Sun May 29, 2022 2:11 am

Jessie listened and understood his thinking now " oh keep your freinds close but keep your enimies closer, right?" he said and chuckled " hum, good stratagy." He was learning that not all fights need to be bloodie some could be won by diplomacy. Jack chuckled and shook his head.

"or he could tear us limb from limb and take the food, rember hes partial to his animal side." Jack said walking a little ahead of them then pausing as he looked around. " Robert I get the feeling were being watched, and have for a while, possible scout?" he asked glancing at several train cars just ahead of them.
Kaden Phoenix
Kaden Phoenix
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun May 29, 2022 2:18 am

"Of course we're being watched," Edward said. "Fenrir would be a complete moron if he didn't have scouts out to try to protect his pack. Let's see if I can get his attention. No wands but be ready to draw them if we need them." He walked a few more paces and then stopped in his tracks, showing both hands, to show he was unarmed. "Fenrir Greyback!" he shouted. "It's Edward Donohue. My wand is not at the ready. I come in peace. I only want to talk. I've brought you a gift as a sign of goodwill."

He stood in silence, listening. There was a rustling through the woods. Edward believed his message was being sent.

"Hopefully that will get us an invitation to a conversation," he told Jack and Jessie very quietly.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaden Phoenix Sun May 29, 2022 2:29 am

Jack listened then relaxed a little " message recived" he said softly to Robert. Jessie looked behind them but Jack made him face front. " they won't come for our rears, rember frontal only there wolves." he told him watching as waiting he could hear loud steps coming from their right.

"What the heck is that?" Jessie said and Jack moved to stand slightly in front of him.

"Rember do not show fear, or that your weak, stay focused and listen to Robert, for god sake or you'll most likly end up part of his pack or worse ripped to shreds." Jack warned Jessie. Jessie nodded and left his wand in his pocket just as Robert and Edward had.
Kaden Phoenix
Kaden Phoenix
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun May 29, 2022 2:49 am

(just fyi, robert isn't there. just edward. lol)

Through the trees walked a woman dressed in grey leggings, a gray tunic, knee boots, and a long sleeveless vest that had a hood and went almost down to the ground. It was full, like a cloak. She looked like an older woman, but Edward had the feeling she wasn't actually as old as she looked. She seemed to be a woman that the wear and tear of transformations had not been kind to.

"Good afternoon," Edward said, continuing to show her his open hands, not making a move, to show he was unarmed.

"You are Donohue?" she asked.

"I am," he replied.

"I expected you to be younger," she said. "What do you want?"

"I want to speak to your alpha, Fenrir. I bring gifts, and I bring news that is important for him and for us."

"We have no commonality with your kind," she said firmly.

"Not normally, I agree," he said. "But there is a a new threat now for Fenrir, your entire pack and for mine."

"Name this threat."

"James Blood," Edward said firmly. "He is mounting a new offensive against your pack, your alpha, and the ones who are important to me. I only want to talk to Fenrir. I bring a gift for him."

"What is it?" she asked suspiciously.

"We bring him fresh meat, an entire steer...."

"You bring no entire steer," she was quickly hostile now.

"It is enchanted temporarily only to allow us to carry it. There is over one thousand pounds of beef here otherwise. When we resize it, you shall see how much we bring."

"Show me now!"

"Wait," a strong baritone voice called from the shadows. "Not so fast." Edward froze, and slowly a large, impressively toned older man came out of the shadows, all dressed in black, except for his full thick head of gray hair and his full gray mustache and beard. Even for Edward, with all the years he'd had of chasing werewolves, Fenrir was, by far, the biggest werewolf he had ever seen. He had forgotten til now what a massive hulking beast Fenrir actually was.

"Haven't seen you in years, Donohue. Who is that with you? Are they armed?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaden Phoenix Sun May 29, 2022 2:57 am

Jack watched the fraile old woman walk out but he knew not to take appearances for granted and watched her. He took out the steer he had as did Jessie placing it down he enlarged it to normal size. Then he stopped hearing the ground shaking footsteps drawing nearer to them then he appeared and he stood focused on Fenrir.

"I'm, Jack Blackheart, brother, for my sins, of James Blood, this is Jessie Tyler pack member." he said " we're no threat." he opened his hands and arms Jessie did the same, we're here with Edward as his warriors." Jessie stayed quiet watching around them.
Kaden Phoenix
Kaden Phoenix
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun May 29, 2022 3:07 am

"Oh, yes. James told me about you. Called you his little brother. Not so small after all, are you?" Fenrir laughed. "Your brother lives by no code now except his own. So how is it that a werewolf is aligned with a slayer? You make odd bedfellows, the lot of you."

"I do not slay my friends," Edward said. "These are honorable beings. They speak truth, and they alight with the light workers and not with dark magic."

"And why did you bring them?" he had clearly heard Edward's answer to the woman, but he was asking again to see how Edward would answer to his face.

"To carry the meat," Edward said. "Do you think, at my age, I could carry over 1000 pounds of beef?"

"Touche," said Fenrir. "Set the baskets on the ground and open them."

"Do as he says," Edward told Jack and Jessie. "No quick movements, and do not resize them until he tells you. Get permission to draw your wands before you make any movement to draw them."

(you can godmod fenrir into giving them permission to draw their wands if you like.)

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaden Phoenix Sun May 29, 2022 3:14 am

Jack looked at Fenrir and shook his head at his words " we agree on that at least." he said softly. At the mention of the beef Jessie and jack looked at Fenrir ." we'll take out our wands only to reenlarge the beef then we'll put them away again." he told him all he recived was a nod but a curt eye watching him told him he was to be careful. " Jessie take out your wand..slowly" he said as he did the same.

Together they enlarged the meat and opened the boxes then slid their wands slowly back into their pockets " there as we said, Edward disn't lie...unlike my brother." he grumbled. Jesie watched the old woman who stood off to one side. He crindged as she made kissy faces at him hoping to get back and remove the image from his mind with one of Kaden and a hot cup of tea.
Kaden Phoenix
Kaden Phoenix
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun May 29, 2022 3:27 am

Fenrir motioned the woman, and she went and looked at the meat carefully and then nodded to Fenrir.

"I accept your gift," Fenrir said, motioning several young lads to come and pick up the meat and take it. "There is a clearing to your right that we use for meeting with others not of our pack. For obvious reasons, I will not take a slayer to my pack, but we can talk in the clearing." He motioned the way for them, and then Fenrir turned and walked through to the clearing himself.

There were a couple of large men there, and Edward figured they were sentries to try to protect things from getting out of hand. In the clearing was a circle around a fire ring that currently had no fire in it. The seats around the fire were logs that had been hewn out to form benches of a sort. Edward found them to be unusually comfortable. He didn't think they were necessarily enchanted but rather they were very cleverly carved. Fenrir motioned for them to sit and spoke in some sort of different tongue to one of the sentries. The sentries came back with pristinely clean, large tin mugs full of icy cold natural spring water and served them to Edward, Jack, Jessie and Fenrir.

"Thank you," Edward said. "I didn't know there was a spring in the Forbidden Forest. The water is good and sweet"

"There is much you don't know, Donohue," Fenrir laughed. "We have a good life here, and its peaceful. And yet, you bring me distress?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaden Phoenix Sun May 29, 2022 3:36 am

Jack and Jessie let the young ones take the meat and stepped back to stand with Edward. Both men remaind silent knowing that as far as fenrir was concerned Edward was their Alpha and they his enforcers for the moment. They followed them to the clearing and sat down both men scanning the others. When Fenrir started to talk to Edward Jack focused on him but Jessie kept his eyes around the circle.

"Thank you" Jack said when offered the water, sniffing it he found it to be just as is, water and took a drink. " it is refreshing" he said " no we don't, but my brother does" he said placing the half empty cup on the ground beside him. " he took people from our pack and thats not peaceful, its why we come to you." Jack said.

Jessie looked around the cold cup held in his hands he glanced up at the sky and was relived to see no moon. " Jack." Jesie said softly calming Jack down.
Kaden Phoenix
Kaden Phoenix
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun May 29, 2022 3:46 am

"Why did he take members of your pack?" Fenrir asked.

"He took the Lupin woman again," Edward said. Fenrir rolled his eyes.

"Mad as march hare," Fenrir said with disgust. "What a wazzak."

"Indeed," Edward agreed. "Couldn't have said it better myself. And he took her protector as well."

"The feckless idjit probably couldn't get her without getting him too."

"Clearly not," Edward agreed. "We want them back, both of them."

"Well, obviously. The Lupin woman is important for many reasons. I am not entirely uninformed. And how does this involve me?"

"Because, this was made possible by a new alliance he has with a bloodthirsty dark arts practitioner that is exceptionally wealthy. Their alliance is simple. James helps him to get rid of the Lupins so that the dark arts wizard can continue to gain wealth in despicable ways, and in return, he gets the Lupin woman and your entire pack. And, if you resist, I believe that between James' forces and this dark wizard you will be massively outnumbered."

Edward saw rage clearly forming on Fenrir's face the longer that he spoke.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 100 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 81 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top