LONDON CALLING - Page 62
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LONDON CALLING - Page 62 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LONDON CALLING

Page 62 of 100 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 81 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONDON CALLING - Page 62 Empty Re: LONDON CALLING

Post by Kaden Phoenix Sat May 28, 2022 11:36 pm

Jack loked at Jessie who he could see trepidation on his face " your ready cub" he said and Jessie took a deep breath in and nodded " we're ready and I'll carry the beef. " Jack told Robert as Jessie glanced at Kaden who nodded and walked over to him.

"You can do this." he said taking Jessies hands in his own." your strong, you control it, not it you" Kaden said as Jerssie checked for his flask. Now Kaden broght it out a pewter with two woves on it. He turned it over and smiled at Jessie. "Its charmed so it can't be tampered with, and I mean it now, stay safe." he said not showing the others the ingraving.
Kaden Phoenix
Kaden Phoenix
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sat May 28, 2022 11:52 pm

"Alright," Edward said. "We're heading to Hogsmeade to the butcher shop there. Let's go."

Edward ported to Hogsmeade and went straight to the butcher shop. Hogsmeade was a relatively quiet place during the summer weekdays without the students around. And, for Edward's purposes, that suited him just fine. He found the butcher shop without much trouble and he bought two sides of beef. The sides were already cut into the various cuts that made up a side, so the butcher packed them well for Edward, and when Edward said he was going to shrink it, the butcher brought out a couple of large market baskets to fill. Each basket held one of the sides of beef, and some cold packs to keep it fresh.

Edward walked back out into the street before he said much to Jessie and Jack. He didn't want the butcher hearing them.

"Alright. I hope you're both up for a bit of a hike. Someone like me keeps tabs on the biggest enemy around, so for my particular job, it suits me to know where Fenrir is holing up. He's deep in the forbidden forest, on the northern side, the side opposite the school. We're going to have to apparate there. There's a railroad track that runs east and west right on the northern most boundary of the forest. So if we make it to that track, then we know we need to bear straight south until we run into Fenrir's pack. Unless you know an easier way of finding Fenrir once we get to the forest?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaden Phoenix Sun May 29, 2022 12:04 am

Jessie and Jack apperated with Robert to close to the butchers. Jessie walked with Jack who smiled at him. " hey I know that butcher, he makes great sasauges, Kaden gets them for us." he said trying to not look like he was scared at meeting fenrir." He moved close to Jack as Robert went inside. " do you know him?" he asked and Jack shook his head.

"nope only the roomers and what Roberts told me, Im more my brother than an old grumpy werewolf." Jack said making Jessie chuckle.

"but isn't that waht your brother is, old and grumpy now?" he said this made Jack burst out in laughter.

"true , so true, but you see Fenrir Greyback was a werewolf notorious for his savagery and preference for attacking children. He was a leader in his community and strived to infect as many people as possible with lycanthropy,His hope was to build an army strong enough to eventually take over the wizarding community. until Robert stopped him." Jack explained and Jessie nodded. seeing Robert walk back they moved towards him and took the sides of beef . They listened and Jack shook his head. " nope, if there is not heard of one."
Kaden Phoenix
Kaden Phoenix
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun May 29, 2022 12:16 am

"Well, I hope you have your hiking shoes on, then, because the forbidden forest is massive," Edward said. "Shall I do the driving to the northern border?"

He ported to the northern edge, and he ended up on the north side of the track. Looking across the track to the wood ahead of him, he looked at Jack and Jessie.

"Well, there it is. The side of the forbidden forest that most people don't even try to enter through," Edward said. "I know there are a couple of little shacks that used to belong to a couple of old hermits years ago, but who knows if those shacks are still standing. They might be. They were made of river rock. If we're on the right track, we should run across one on the west side of the trail first. It should be on our right as we move south. And then there's one that will be further south, but on the east side of the trail. So it should be on the left. That one always was deeper in the brush, so it might be a little harder to spot. Fenrir is further south of that, from what I've been told. We might have an hour or two to hike before we get there. Shall we?" He took one quick look around but saw absolutely nothing. And he heard nothing. Not a bird, not a bug, nothing. It had a clear vibe of being godforsaken.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaden Phoenix Sun May 29, 2022 12:25 am

Jack was glad edward knew where to go and were to port them too he listened as Edward explained and began walking. " I always have my hiking boots on, I like long walks" Jack said chuckling at Jessies slight grown but he didn't say anything else. " one step at a time." he said as they began walking. Soon they paused and Jack tipped his head slightly " hum, I'd say hes been threw here" taking a deep breth in he spoke again " recently but not too recent"

Jessie did as Jack and smelt the rancid off tone in the air he looked to Jack " its his scent but not strong" he said and Jack nodded

"Fenrir long forsook his humanity he's driven by his animal hedonism now." he said to Jessie who shook his head. "Despite his savagery, he did display fear towards those more powerful than him, and thats why Robert." Jack motioned to him as they continued to walk, that was until Jessie fell face furst over a set of train tracks.

"shit" Jessie said and stood up " found the tracks." he said sitting on the ground.
Kaden Phoenix
Kaden Phoenix
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun May 29, 2022 12:35 am

"First rule of hiking, Lad," Edward said, sporting an amused grin but refusing to laugh at Jessie's expense, no matter how badly he was tempted to laugh. "Watch where you're walking. Did you hurt yourself? I've seen some nasty wounds from people who have fallen into the soot and cinders on the tracks."

"Well, you're right about Fenrir on all counts," Edward said. "There's another couple chapters that Jessie may not know. It was Fenrir who turned Robert's brother. And it was also Fenrir who turned James. Fenrir believes humans are only good for two things. First, they're good to expand his pack if he can continue to turn them. And, if worse comes to worse, they're a good food resource, disgusting as that sounds. Fenrir and James have the same basic plan--reduce humanity and increase the werewolf population. The exception being that James wants to do it, with Khaat as his mate. And she's having none of it. Can't say as I blame her. That's a completely revolting idea in every respect."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaden Phoenix Sun May 29, 2022 12:41 am

Jack offered his hand to Jessie who took it then pulled back at pain that came from a nasty cut on his palm " okay use the med kit" Jack said and Jessie did just that " glad Jess made these and insisted we carry them" Jack said. Now with his hand healed Jesie stood up as he listened to Edward talking more.

"shesh, sounds a right fun bunch" Jessie said shaking his head as they continued south now. " but Khaats human he'd have to turn her first if hes that way inclined." Jessie mentioned " and as for James, he's just an asshole, no offence Jack." he said seeing Jack shake his head.

"none taken pup." he said and looked to Edward " do you think hes at it again, taking Khaat for his own?" Jack asked " becuse I swear if my brothers involved I will tear him limb from limb."
Kaden Phoenix
Kaden Phoenix
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun May 29, 2022 12:51 am

"Well, that's another chapter you don't know about," Edward said. "Ever notice the green emerald heart around her neck? That thing is not any normal stone. There's a long story behind it, but here's the bottom line. Remus gave it to her right after she was born--like within minutes of her birth. He enchanted it so that he was the only one who could remove it, and since he's not here, she's stuck wearing it forever. But the stone is enchanted to keep her from being able to be killed or turned by a werewolf. The thing goes absolutely bananas if its in the presence of a werewolf that means her harm. I think, Jack, you've maybe seen that stone in action a time or two, haven't you? So any thought James has of having Khaat as his mate, that plot just has 'combustable' written all over it. But do I think that's his plan? Without one single shred of doubt. Yes. He is completely obsessed with her, and he has never been able to shake it. Besides, when we were in the Wyvern the other afternoon, James pretty much admitted that's his entire motive for being mixed up with Gelding. He helps Gelding get rid of Robert so Gelding can accelerate his money making, and Gelding delivers Khaat to him. That's the whole plot in a nutshell. Turns my stomach, quite honestly."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaden Phoenix Sun May 29, 2022 12:56 am

Jack looked at Edwrd and frowned " oh I have, nasty little thing to any wearwolf that hurts Khaat, but to us who are not a threat, were good, it dosn't affect us." he explained then sighed as they moved onward " welp there will be one less wearwolf in this world,and one less brother." he growled out to Edward.

"hum, okay, so right now are we going to trick him or just feed him?" Jess asked some what perplexed in regards the beef from the butcher that he carried in his pocket. Looking down he transphigured his trainners to hicking boots and breathed a sigh of relif as he felt the comfort they gave him as he walked.
Kaden Phoenix
Kaden Phoenix
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun May 29, 2022 1:07 am

"No, no. No tricks involved," Edward said. "This is diplomacy. Deal making. Have you heard the enemy of my enemy is my friend? Well, that's my idea. James is our enemy, and he's also Fenrir's enemy right now because James wants Fenrir's pack. And Fenrir isn't ready to give it up. So that gives us perhaps a little potential to see if we can strike a little cooperation from him. This gift of food is a sign of good will. An entire cow like this will feed his pack for quite awhile. Two sides of beef can feed a human family for two years or better, so it will feed Fenrir's pack for some time. That should get his interest enough to hear us out.

"What we want is simple. We want James to release Khaat and Marcus. And we need Fenrir to know that with Gelding's backing, James is going to grow massively in power and influence in a short time because that presents a huge risk for Fenrir and his pack. Fenrir will have no choice but to try to stop James from becoming the top dog, no pun intended, because can becoming lifethreatening to Fenrir and his pack. James doesn't know how to leave Fenrir's pack alone, and Fenrir knows that. Fenrir is about to be thrust into a werewolf war with James, and he's going to need supplies. And that's where we come in. Starting to make sense?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 100 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 81 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top