LONDON CALLING - Page 18
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LONDON CALLING - Page 18 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LONDON CALLING

Page 18 of 100 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 59 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONDON CALLING - Page 18 Empty Re: LONDON CALLING

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:04 am

Kaden walked with Jessie as they both grabbed some food. Jack went back outside and continued to cook. returning two more times once with steak and the second with the bacon nicly crisped. Jessie sat with Kaden at the table. " you need to find another way to cope with the urges." He said to him.

"Im hoping the tea and talking will help me." Jessie said " I don't understand why it wears off so quickly." Kaden saw him ball his hand. Reatching out he paused his hand by Jessie ear " would you mind?" He asked seeing Jessie turn his head he touched Jesie ear and began rubbing the presure point he knew would help calm him, called The heavenly gate point, he was relived to see him do just that.

"How'd you know how to do that?" Jessie asked Kaden just chuckled as he looekd at him.

"Fathers a sergon, mothers a pediatrishion, so they know about pressure points, try using it next time your tensed, al you need to do is Apply firm, gentle pressure in a circular motion for two minutes, if it still dosn't work, you can call me, anytime."

"Thanks" Jessie said shyly as he began to eat his food feeling as if he'd just ahd a dose of potion and thinking maybe that was just all he needed.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:21 am

"Jessie," Robert said, since Jessie had asked why the potion wore off so quickly. "It may be that you feel like the potion is wearing off because, perhaps you're medicating the wrong thing. There is a time released anxiety potion I can make for you if you want it. So far, I have only been able to make it last 24 hours, but if you took a dose of it at the same time every day, it might help you for awhile. That does not, however, reduce your responsibility to learn to deal with the things that make you anxious in a healthier way, but it might help you for awhile until you learn some better ways to deal with stress. Its just a suggestion. Ideally, if you take a dose of both potions at the same time every day, it should help you feel more like yourself again."

"I have to go into St. Mungos this morning," Khaat said, "And Brian has planting to do. He's got to get our spring crops in to be able to feed not only us but the livestock as well, but Angus is at our house. Would you like me to take Abbey home today to Angus?"

"Absolutely not," Kate frowned. "We've got plenty of people here. She'll be just fine.

"I can watch her," Mira said. "After all, we're sort of cousins, aren't we?"

"More or less," Robert smiled. They weren't truly related, but it gave Mira a sense of family, and aside from Gabe, she had no one.

"I should get to know her," Mira said. "Are there any parks or anything close by?"

"Ice cream!" Abbey said.

"Ice cream?" Robert frowned. "At this hour?"

"She wants Mira to take her for ice cream," Kate told him.

"I don't know about that," Robert said. "You'd have to go into London into Fortescue's for that. I wouldn't want you to go unless you took one of the guards with you."

"Candy! Books!" Abbey sat, bouncing up and down in her seat.

"Lord, she's got an entire outing in mind," Robert sighed. "How can she be so raring to go so early in the morning?"

"You still aren't at your best, Mate," Michael said. "I don't think you'll be the one taking her out today."

"I'm not planning on it," Robert resolved.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:32 am

Jessie heard Robert and nodded " couldn't harm to try it along with teh pressure point relaxation." Kaden nodded his head.

"Best to try every alternative first," he said now finishing his food. At hearing Khaat say she had to go into work reminded him his shift was almost over. " Mr Lupin, my shift is almost over I should be getting back myself, if your feeling better, I should return and write my report." Its now Jessie looks up at Kaden " oh and I have a table booked at Sparks for breakfast tea at 8am" He glanced at Jessie who nodded.

Jessie smiled seeing Abby and Mira's interaction and felt a little guilty at his action earlier. " Mira,Im sorry about earlier actions and attitude, it was ..unintenshional." he said to her " I could go with them or I could fetch the things she wants then return Jessie sugested. As this would give him time to stop and have a cup of tea with Kaden before he had to return.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:43 am

"By all means," Robert told Kaden. "Thank you. You're free to go."

"Apology accepted," Mira said. "You didn't know us. It's understandable. We didn't know you either."

"Go and enjoy your tea, Jessie," Kate said. "Take your time. We'll be fine. Jess and Jack are here, and so is Michael and Gabe and Mira. We still have plenty of people here, and we do have a lot of protective charms over the place. Enjoy the morning. We'll manage. I think Robert's going to rest, and I have work to do in my studio. Abbey, after breakfast, why don't you show Mira where Uncle ReeRee's favorite spot is?" Abbey's face lit up.

"Its outside," she told Mira.

"Reeree?" Gabe frowned.

"Remus," Robert said. "Remember Kate's line is full of seers."

"I'm a seer too, but that child is too young for that yet. She's only three," Gabe frowned.

"How well I know," Robert said. "They all start ridiculously young in Kate's family. Khaat was about the same age. Oh, and Abbey's father was a metamorph. If you see a puppy, don't let it wander off. It won't be a stray."

"Lupin, how is it that your family has so many twisted little bits to it?" Gabe frowned.

"You think that's bad. Wait til you see Michael's little twisted bits," Robert teased.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:54 am

Jessie nodded and cleared his plate moving to the dishwasher along with Kaden who had sccioed his jacket and bag ready to leave. " okay so where do I find these things Abby wants?" Jessie asked not knowing where Fortescue's was nor where to get the candy books.

" All right" Kaden said "if you need me you just need to call" Kaden said to Robert " take it easy and no stress, sir. " Kaden said knowing he would not from the little time he'd spent with them. " It was nice knowing you all." Kaden left leaving Jessie readying himself to leave to find the items before meeting Kaden for his tea.

Jessie aperated out to Fortescue's and gathered almost every flavour of ice cream since he was sure Abby would change her mind on what oe she wanted then he went to get the candy books.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:05 am

"Diagon Alley," Kate said. "They're all in the same block. Fortescue's is an ice cream shop. Strawberry ice cream is what she'll want. What flavor do you like, Mira?"

"I'm not picky. I like them all," Mira said.

"Just get enough for everyone," Kate told him. "Sugarplum's is the candy store. It's a couple doors down from the book store, Flourish and Blotts. I keep a list of story books there that Abbey has either seen and she wants or they're things I hope to eventually get for her. Pick up a few, and put them on my account."

After Jessie and Kaden left, Robert refilled his coffee while Michael stepped in to help Kate clean up the breakfast dishes and put away the leftovers. Abbey was excited to take Mira outside to the part of the farm in the woods that was Remus's favorite spot. Kate let Archangel out to fly for the first time, asking the bird to follow Abbey and Mira to make sure they were safe.

In the meantime, Robert headed downstairs to the weapons room, and Gabe went with him. Robert had questions that needed answers, and Gabe had the feeling he and Robert had some of the same questions.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:18 am

Jessie nodded ar Roberts direction "Diagon alley, thanks" he said and left to get ice cream, books and a selection of candy. Thought the part he was looking forward to was his tea with Kaden in sparks. A moment to relax and talk, a moment he could be himself and find a freind, for the moment, some one who some of what he was going threw

"I'll just bring back a bit of every flavor they have." he said smiling " that was she can choose." At this he left for Diagon Alley to gather the things.

It was several hours when he returned but he sported a calm demenior and a smile along with several large bags " okay I got everything, I hope." he said now humming happily to himself as he put the ice cream into the freezer " I got rocky road, minty coc, strawberry, rum raison, meh a lot. The second bag he licked up and walked to find Mia.

"Mia I got those thigs for abby" he said heading for the payroom then outside where he saw a rather large bird sat on a perch " archangel I persume, looking good there" he said looking around for kate.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:25 am

"You're going to spoil her," Kate laughed, teasing. "Thank you. With this crew, no ice cream ever goes to waste."

Mira was drawing and coloring with Abbey. Abbey had tried to tell her that Daddy let her color on the walls, but Mira wasn't about to do that. Mira had found paper in the playroom and was insistent that Abbey use paper, not the walls. When Jessie brought the candy and the storybooks, Mira smiled.

"Thank you," she told him. "I think those books will keep us awhile. And you got a good selection of candy. Nice job." She looked over at the pictures Abbey was drawing. "Do you suppose," she asked Jessie, "that all three year olds draw pictures of M-O-N-S-T-E-R-S?" She deliberately spelled it, knowing Abbey was too little to spell yet.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:33 am

Jessie looked at Mia and chuckled kneeling down he looked at the pictures " I think this is unquie to her." he said " but I don't think it will last, but she is part seer so who knows, Hey Abby whos this in the picture?" he asked hoping it was just Jack or himself or maybe a made up M-O-N-S-T-E-R from her imagination.

Keeping one of the pictures he moved to the living room " Hey Mr Lupin Abby keeps drawing these" he said showing him the picture. "Mia is concerned as she's drawn a lot of them. " oh and thankyou for leting me go and have tea with Kad..um Mr Whitmore, we talked and drank tea, the one he sugested and now I feel back on an evan keel." Jessie stiffled a smile and stood waiting for Robert or some one to tell him if this was normal.

Jack walked in and looked at the picture some what puzzled, " looks like a were." he said " if you squint a little, could that be who caused the powder to be messed with?" Jack asked Jessie shrugged his shoulders as he was just as frustrated at the lack of information as to who had tampered with the powder causing it to explode or Robert.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:48 am

"Monster," she replied to him, scribbling with a brown on a piece of paper.

Robert had come upstairs from the weapons room, but he was far from settled. He and Gabe had some some extensive searching of the weapons room and everything in it, and Robert believed he really did have to search his potions lab next, but his head was pounding, his concussion causing him a great deal of pain and dizziness and nausea. For now, Gabe had volunteered to search what he could in the potions lab, since their specialties did somewhat overlap.

Robert took the picture from Jessie and looked at it.

"Those are new for her," Robert said. "She's never seen anything like that before, not physically anyway. She could be dreaming about something that looks like that, I suppose, but even when she did have dreams about werewolves not all that long ago, they didn't look like that. They looked like stick dogs that were overly hairy and extra large. She was smart enough to realize they were canine in shape. This doesn't look like anything I've ever seen her draw."

He listened to Jessie talk about having tea with Whittemore.

"I'm glad you had a good time. Sometimes the people we surround ourselves with can make a huge difference." he said. Then he got an idea. "One moment." He got up, taking the drawing with him and went into the room Jessie was using.

"Remus," Robert called. His brother appeared to not be in the portrait at the moment. Robert waited, and a moment later, Remus reappeared in the portrait.

"What?" Remus asked, frowning. Robert held up the drawing to the portrait. "What's that?" Remus frowned deeper.

"That's what I want to know. You haven't been talking to her about any sort of creatures have you?"

"Who, me? Certainly not," Remus scowled. "She's just a few days over 2. What is she going to know about creatures except what she's seen in the storybooks she has. What does she say they are?"

"Monsters," Robert said.

"A wild imagination perhaps."

"She's a Lupin woman, Remus. We both know how must early seers energies run in Kate's family."

"Well, they don't look like anything I've ever see her draw, I must agree with you there. Even her werewolves look like a fuzzy stick. This shape looks like something that frightens her more. Do you want me to talk to her?"

"I'll try talking to her first."

"If you don't get anywhere, let me know. I'll give it a try."

"Fair enough," Robert replied.

"And do stop blowing yourself up. You look like you went a round with a flamethrower."

"I did, more or less," Robert said.

"Well, cut it out."

"Your concern is touching," Robert said sarcastically.

"What do you expect? I'm not the real Remus, just a facsimile. Doesn't Kate or Khaat know some sort of seer's mumbo jumbo that can help?"

"Mumbo jumbo? Is that a technical term?" Robert teaed.

"You know what I mean."

"I do. I'll ask them," he said, deciding Remus wasn't going to be any help either.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 100 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 59 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top