“I used to think maybe you loved me” - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

“I used to think maybe you loved me” - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

“I used to think maybe you loved me”

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

“I used to think maybe you loved me” - Page 4 Empty Re: “I used to think maybe you loved me”

Post by Avery Bishop Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:42 am

Claire, however unsurprisingly, was able to pick apart Avery's thoughts like it was nothing. She'd always put everything out there, completely unintentionally, and just couldn't help it. Especially not now. It brought forth a heavy sigh of resignation, and she told herself in no uncertain terms to really, truly listen to what her sister was saying. Not a threat, not a demand, not even just pity. Pity was painful, to be sure, but that wasn't strictly what this was to Avery's ears. She didn't know if it was valid or not, but it felt kind of like... forgiveness? Olive branches were one thing, but this was something else. This was something the Bishop sisters didn't do. Perhaps they were past the forgiveness stage and onto the showing-it part.

Admittedly, her eyes got a bit watery at that, and she had to lift her forefinger up to stop the action before it got out of hand and she just couldn't stop it. Genuinely, it was a wonder that she hadn't just dried herself out by now.

"I guess I just wish there was a right answer. For everything. But everything just seems so... impossible, at least in regards to choice. I wish we could just shut things down because we felt like it." Huffing a little, she crossed her arms over her chest. "As witches, you'd think there would be a solution like that." Still, Avery let her shoulders deflate back to their normal, casual level of mild relaxation. "I'll talk to Sophie, either way. Going without her, even for a little while, is hard. I just, I want her to know it's not because of her. Maybe we can work out a schedule she likes.."
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top