Green grass and summer breeze help the mind stay at ease - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Green grass and summer breeze help the mind stay at ease  - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Green grass and summer breeze help the mind stay at ease

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Green grass and summer breeze help the mind stay at ease  - Page 3 Empty Re: Green grass and summer breeze help the mind stay at ease

Post by Maura Goldstein Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:47 pm

Maura shrugged.  " I don't know,  maybe to me she seems like the type of person that has spunk to her, but I hardly know her like you do."  It was true,  she knew about Hit and met her face to face,  but she didn't know her.  Other then what Ryo told her and what she observed about her.  Hit was alot more mature then people are age was,  that was something she admired about her.  She was indeed a remarkable woman,  not many people knew what they wanted to be.

Maura wasn't rejected by her family, she just left to find herself after she graduated from Hogwarts.   She felt horrible for it, but she needed to find herself  still wasn't sure that she has or did.

She was lucky to have a family that loved her and supported her,  not alot of people have that.  Purebloods had issues with their family members at times, there was always someone in the family that didn't want to be like their parents. She had issues with her parents forcing her to marry, after she lost her boyfriend she was lost and helpless, she loved him more then anything.   She felt like her parents wanted her to find someone and get married right after she lost him,  she wasn't ready and didn't want or like to be force.   She wanted to find someone herself,  maybe just maybe fall in love again,  maybe with Ryo she was going to have that.

She frowned.  "Hey it'll be ok,  we all know that time of year is going to be. " she sighed herself.  She had to help her mother with the candy store,  she knew that it was going to be really packed and busy it always was this year.  Being a healer she was busy at times,  sometimes too busy to do anything. Although being a healer she was off for the Christmas holidays,  so now she was helping her mum at the candy store.  Although she didn't mind helping her mother,  it was what made them closer then before.

She looked up at him.  " Well...I usually go to the cabins in the mountains for Christmas." Smiling at the thought of it, she loved being there for Christmas.   " It's so beautiful and quiet there, snowing the snow falling while sitting by the fire drinking hot chocolate is magical to me."  laughing to herself she knew she had to sound silly.   "I know that everyone loves Summer, but to me nothing is more magical then watching the first snow fall I love the winter time. " She knew she was odd but she was unique in her opinion.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Green grass and summer breeze help the mind stay at ease  - Page 3 Empty Re: Green grass and summer breeze help the mind stay at ease

Post by Ryo Hiroku Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:03 pm

"I'm probably one of the few that doesn't like summer all that much." Ryo laughed. "But obviously, there's a reason for that. I'm not sure if I would like summer or not if I wasn't what I am." he added, tilting his head slightly toward her. The sun wasn't his friend at all, being a vampire. But he couldn't help but think that even if he wasn't a vampire, he wouldn't really like summer all that much anyways. Summer was a time when everyone was out of school, some people took vacation from work during the summer as well, and that meant the streets were always bustling with activity and there was a lot of noise everywhere. He would probably sound like a grouch if he said anything out loud but he thought summer was just a time when everyone was noisy and annoying, for a lot of different reasons. Not to mention that it was always extremely hot so that added to people's complaints.

Winter wasn't his favorite time either, but it was better than its counterpart. The wasn't out all that much during the winter so it made it easier for him to move around but with it being extremely cold, people complained about that as well. It seemed like nothing ever satisfied humans, no matter how you looked at it. Which actually wasn't that hard to believe, he knew humans were fickle creatures, even more so than other creatures he'd come to meet. But that didn't mean that they were the only ones.

"She's definitely an amazing person, but she's had to grow up a lot sooner than she should have because of everything that's happened to her. Somewhat recently she had a bit of an accident that left me really worried about her. She was hit with multiple spells at once, it seemed she ran between two people during a duel unintentionally, and she lost consciousness for a little while." Ryo sighed. "When she woke up, I guess she was okay and there didn't seem to be too much damage on the outside, but I noticed that she was a lot more.. spacey, than she normally was after that. But I guess she's been doing okay, even after that." He remembered that Maura was a healer and she would probably have some suggestions about what happened to Hit, which was probably why he ended up telling her about it.

He'd forgotten about it, but he blamed Apollo in part for what happened to her, even though he knew the kid had nothing to do with it. But he supposed it was just the fact that Hit had been with him just before and he hadn't been able to prevent the spells from hitting her. He couldn't expect that from a student, though, so he felt bad for blaming him but he hadn't been able to help it at the time. Judging from what he'd heard from Hit about it, it seemed he was almost nothing but trouble for her and now they weren't talking anymore and it made the girl sad. Ryo couldn't tell if he was supposed to be happy or upset about the entire thing.

Maybe he shouldn't be focusing on that right now.

"Your Christmas sounds nice." Ryo laughed, trying to keep his mind from wandering. "It must be nice to have your family around you during that time too, huh?" he asked softly, turning his head away. He couldn't remember the last Christmas his family spent together anymore. Something always came up when they were all there and now that his mother was gone, it would never be the same.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:02 am

She laughed.  She wasn't the one who liked summer, her body clearly hated it, the sun hated her and she hated the sun.  " The sun hates me, I burn way too easily for my liking which makes me hate the sun." shrugging as she said it, although she knew it true.  She didn't like summer time for other reasons as well, she hated the places were packed and annoying kids running around being stupid in her opinion.  Ok...she was a kid and teenager herself at one point,  but the kids this generation was so corrupted by things it was pathetic.   The world seem to get worse by entertainment and muggle devices,  something she thought was stupid now days.

Maura frowned at what he told her about Hit, she couldn't believe someone her age went through that she didn't go through that until later on.  "That's terrible poor Hit, seems like the spells left her a bit unstable,  if they were curses like the crucicatus curse they definitely  left her mentally unstable they have a tendency with that type of curse." Although she was ranting about it, she was going through what she learned and knew.  "Although getting hit with multiple spells at one time is enough to make anyone go out of it for awhile,  especially at how powerful and strong they were and how much force the caster put behind it." shrugging she really didn't know what happened like Ryo did.  "Although I can only say that from what you told me, her spaceyness might be from what she might have experience from the spells, sometimes spells tend to bring back things, things you went through although with I'm not sure on her. " she bit her lip thinking she could be wrong really wrong.

She could tell just by looking at Ryo that he was upset about the situation that his best friend was so spacey.   She looked at him and gave him a comforting smile.  "Give her time, you know that she went through alot,  too much for someone her age."  she said squeezing his hand.  " If she haven't told you everything that happened,  she isn't ready to yet and if she has, she might be wounded if it was or is about someone she liked although I'm known to be wrong and not know what I'm talking about. " She was told that alot, but other times she was told nosey and needed to mind her own business.

That was probably a good idea, she didn't kmow what was going on, she probably needed to mind her business.

Maura shrugged.  " Yeah it's not too bad, at least this year I don't have to come home to a surprise blind date my parents set me up on and spend Christmas and New Years with someome I don't like."  Looking at him smiling as she said that, she was no longer single so she didn't need to deal with that again.  " But the snow and peace and quiet is nice,  nice to get away from the chaos for awhile."  She loved it there it was nice and peaceful, a nice log cabin in the middle the mountains.   " Yeah it's nice to have them, my biggest regret was leaving them for awhile after I graduated,   but I neesed to fiind myself although I'm not sure I have yet. " she said shrugging biting her lip looking away.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top