Whispers in the future - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Whispers in the future  - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Whispers in the future

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whispers in the future  - Page 3 Empty Re: Whispers in the future

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:32 pm

Brant smiled and held her close as he apperated them both close to her family home. He waited for a moment so she could gather her bearings and then still gently holding her hand he walked with her as she lead him towards a building. He was happy to let her lead the way as he admired her enthusiasm to find out if her parents would accept him into her and their life.

The closer he got the more nervous he became but at the same time he was determined to do this, he loved the woman that now pulled him ever closer to her family home. The scenery captivated Brant he was sure he'd been in the area several years before, now the thought of maybe he'd met them before crossed his mind, though her descriptions of them didn't ring any bells.

“Chocola, know one thing, what ever happens today with your family, I love you and will never leave you.” He said softly to her as he stopped her walking for a moment and turned her to face him so he could gently kiss her on her lips.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:13 pm

Chocola was there nervous about all this too awhile she did lead the way to her house. She tried to not show it out there right now. She just wasn't sure how her parents will take it exactly. She really hoped everything will go fine.

Awhile walking she saw so many familiar places for sure. Some places had good memories and some not. She was a bit surprised about Brant words. Cho stopped walking and looked towards Brant now with a smile.

Chocola wasn't sure what to say there back and she didn't really expect the kiss middle of street basically too. Even she did lean in there soon after that, she didn't really care much where they shared some kisses. She really did love him too. "Yes, I will love you no matter what happens too and my parents can't break us up," she said there simply when she did figure out what to say back. She said it probably after the kiss.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:46 pm

Brant broke the kiss and smiled down at her hearing her words as he brushed hair off her face. Inside he could not help feel that he was the luckiest man alive. “ I..I think we should continue.” He said stuttering slightly as he spoke. Taking her hand once more he waited for her to start walking them to her parents house. He followed her making sure in his mind to go over how he would act and what he would and would not say to them. He wanted this to be a good first meeting so they would have no objections to his formal proposal to Chocola.

“ I have to say I feel like I've been here before, I might have met your parents before.” he told her as they walked towards a house in the distance.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:12 am

Chocola smiled and nodded her head there. They really should continue there. "Sure," she said and began to walk again towards her own family house. She was still nervous about it for sure. Stories about her sister having boyfriends over before did scare her a bit. They didn't seem to end very well. Chocola did hope there best for sure.

"Oh really?" was her reaction for that. She had never seen him before that one meeting but then again she was mostly away from her home years. The Hogwarts and then again also her travelling all around the world kept her away. "Well, maybe you have. Who knows," she said there with a small smile. Soon they reached to her house. "You're ready for this?" she asked when she stopped in front of her own family house.

It wasn't anything very big for sure. It was small house what had there two floors basically or else they all wouldn't have fit in it all these years ago. Now in the house seems to live only her parents.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:34 pm

Brant smiled and nodded as they walked ever closer to the house of her parents. Reaching it he heard her ask if he was ready and he nodded turning to face her he let his hand cup her cheek once more. “ More than you know” He said softly with a smile as he gently kissed her soft lips. Pulling back he was now ready for anything, Turning towards the door he knocked and stepped back waiting for them to answer all the time he held her hand in his.

Glancing down he saw two pairs of shoes left by the door and noted to do the same when he entered to show respect to their traditions. But most of all he would not be intimidated by them he'd dealt with the likes of Luther Burke a m ost vicious killer now he was about to meet his potential parents in-law

(sorry its short, feel free to move them inside.)
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:25 pm

Chocola smiled and nodded her head there. She wasn't herself sure how ready she was for this really. When Brant kissed her lips then she did kiss him back too.

She took deep breath when her parents did open the door after the knock on it. "Hey, mom and dad," she said with a small smile. She knew about their little traditions and these weren't such big deals in her family.

She took her own shoes off and put them basically were her parents were. Soon after that she did guide herself and Brant inside towards living room. Her parents after her.

"Hey, Choco," her mother said with a smile. Her father just nodded her head there. "He is my boyfriend, Brant. I hope you guys will accept him," she said there now with a small smile awhile taking seat. She still did hold Brants hand.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:11 am

On introduction he bowed as he knew he should then as they entered he slipped off his shoes placing them next to the others then stepped further inside the building never once leaving Chocola's side as they moved to the living room. Sitting he saw cushions and he sat on his knees facing both parents. “ It is an honour to meet you both.” he said softly as he sat waiting for the questions he knew they had to start.

He could see through some open doors the beautiful garden beyond the house and the fragrances that wafted threw it made him smile. His eyes were drawn to a cherry blossom tree that he could see right at the back of the garden. Now he smiled as he spoke softly looking towards her mother as he spoke. “"Tsuki ni muragumo, hana ni arashi,” (The moon is often hidden by a cloud; flowers are often scattered by the wind) His hands remind clasped in front of him but he said no more waiting for them to speak now.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:13 pm

Chocola smiled at her parents and waited for them to say something now. She had no idea what they will ask even or say. So she hoped it won't be something very bad. "Let's start simple," her father said. "Your name, age and where you work?" her father did ask there. Her mother smiled and then looked at her husband. Cho noticed that her sister wasn't here and she began to question why even. Well, Chocola had talked about Brant only to her mother and not her father really.

"Why you like our daughter?" her mother asked then something too. Seemed like they didn't wanna scare him really away. It was so rare that she bought a boy, well male at home even since she had never done it before. These questions weren't so hard to answer. "Oh, and as who your parents work as?" her father figured he should ask. She knew that these were questions Brant could answer for.

OOC: Sorry it took so long time to reply. And about questions, i wasn't sure what to ask really. never done anything like this irl.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:13 pm

Brant looked to her father and smiled softly as he spoke “ My name is Brant Crawford but I'm part of the Italian Donahue line, I work with one of the high ranking members of the ministry and I'm forty two years old.” He said hoping that this information would start the conversations flowing. He hard the next question and smiled as he looked at Choco.

“ I don't like your daughter, I love her, she is like the first cherry blossom in spring, she's beautiful, intelligent, independent, she makes me feel like no other man alive.” he smiled at her then faced her mother again as he spoke “My father is called Kirk Donohue, he's 58 and a hunter of sorts, my mother is Veronica Gorloisen, she is a herbologist, she's who I learned about potions from, both medicinal and ..none, which I use both in my work.”
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top