Whispers in the future - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Whispers in the future  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Whispers in the future

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whispers in the future  - Page 2 Empty Re: Whispers in the future

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Fri May 19, 2017 4:24 pm

Brant smiled and nodded " alright" he said then heard her mention her mother grew flowers " maybe I should brush up on my botany so I could talk to her about her flowers" then he heard her mention her father was a lawyer and he nodded not quite sure how to aproch that subject.

"Hum..Law realy isn't my thing, I'm more archiology and potions, oh do you know if they aprove or disaprove of magic use?" He asked wondering if they might be against the use of magic, if they were he'd make sure he'd not use any around them. Now he took another sip of his tea and looked over at Chocola.

"I have to tell you I have a skill that I would like to show you, but I don't show it to just any one." he looked up at her " thats if you'll alow me."
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sun May 21, 2017 9:28 am

Chocola smiled there. "Well sure you can do that. My mother likes to talk about her flowers for sure. Even if when I barely know anything about them. Anyways be careful she can talk about hers for hours. She has a story about every flower in our garden," she said and sighed. She once had to listen how, why she bought them.

"Don't worry I don't know that much about it too. He doesn't talk much about work at home. So you're fine," she said with a smile. "Well at first when I went to Hogwarts they hated it but eventually they came around. Since my sister can use magic too. So they don't hate it," she said. She really didn't know much about this subject at least she knew they didn't hate it.

"What skill?" she was confused now. "I guess you can show it to me," she said there. Was so confused about what Brant now talks there.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:50 pm

Brant smiled as she spoke that her mother could talk for hours about her flowers, he too had been told he knew too much about the herbs used in potions and where they could be found, but it was the mention of each flower holding its story that made him smile.

“is it not true though that each flower does tell its own story, red roses are for love , Jasmine signifies elegance, nobility and grace. “ He said smiling at her. “ cherry blossom portrays femininity  in Japan and the nature of life.” he took a sip from his cup and sighed when she asked him about his skill. His eye lit up when she said he could show her. Placing down the cup he took several dep breaths in and let them out.

“Please don't be afraid.” he said softly as he then glanced around the room , everyone seemed to be preoccupied with there own drinking or chatter. Now he lent back in the chair and closed his eyes. He felt light then he was stood beside himself, walking around to her left he gently blew against her cheek making some of her hair gently move, he knew it would feel cold against her skin. Now leaning closer to her ear he whispered softly to her like the sound of a summer breeze against her skin.

“This is my hidden skill.” he whispered before he pulled himself back into his body and opened his eyes to look at her as he picked up the cup once again.

tag:Chocola Meilleure
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:25 pm

Chocola didn't seem to be in not flowers really. She knew few basics about them but she couldn't see her taking care of the flowers. She just won't have time for them. She was always someone who can forget taking care of flowers or plants.

"I guess yeah. I have heard those. Her stories are like where she did get that flower and how she takes care of it. And much more maybe, I usually get bored easily," she said with a small smile. She took a sip from her own tea too there now.

She looked at Brant and then suddenly happened. She was at first confused what was happening. She soon understood and was bit of shocked of this. Cho wasn't really afraid, she has seen many weird things in her life.

"T-t-that's amazing skill," she somehow managed to say. "Never expected something like this," she added. "What is it even called?" She had to ask it.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:39 pm

Brant smiled at her mention of how her mother would talk about her flowers and nodded he was gladdened by her reaction to his ability and sighed feeling a little drained of his manna.

“Its called Astral Projection, its ..a family skill, or so I'm told, I try not to use it as you probably know it can be used in the wrong way.” He looked into those dark chocolate coloured eyes of her and felt himself relax.

“ I know and trust you so much, that I wanted to show you this as ..well, its pasted down the male line in my family.” He could not help but admire her strength in accepting his ability. “If , one day we were... to have children, one or more might inherit this ability, I felt you needed to know.” He waited for her to speak again hoping now they would leave the tavern and head to her home so he could finally and formally meet her parents so he would once and for all know if he was worthy enough in her family's eyes to be with her. But deep inside he didn't care about all that, he loved her deeply and nothing and nobody could sway him.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:23 pm

Chocola smiled there. She listened Brant to speak there now. She was bit surprised when she mentioned kids. She knows one day they will have kids but right now she wasn't sure when.

"Oh I see. So you need to be careful who you tell," she said with a small smile. She hoped that someone else then didn't see it. "Oh. I trust you too," she said it, seemed like good idea. "I don't have any skills. At least I don't know I have any," she added there. "Oh, I see. Well yeah I guess they can heritage that. If we ever get that far one day," she said. She didn't plan to get kids yet but she knew they will come.

She took a last sip from her tea. "I guess we can go visit my parents. It would be even surprise to them now. I hope it goes well," she said. She had no idea how good idea it was but at least then her mother would stop nagging her there now. She knew that things might changes between her and her parents now.

She wasn't exactly sure what to wait for now. She didn't care much about what her parents thought. She knew what she felt already for him and it was love. She knew her parents can't break them apart really.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:37 pm

Brant breathed out a held breath as he heard her say she understood why he'd told her about his ability. When she said she didn't have any skills that she knew of he knew that not every one showed theirs early and could still show in adult life. Hearing her words about children and the words 'if we ever get that far' he nodded his head. “ I agree, no need to rush things.” he told her with a smile.

“ I feel we shouldn't keep your parents waiting much longer, it would be a bad start for me to being you home late.” he said and smiled a gentle warm smile at her. Placing down the tea cup he stood and held out his hand to help her up off the chair.

“How should we go, I can apperate us there or we can use a floo? “ He asked holding her hand gently in his own like a gentle flower that if he closed his hand too much he would crush it and lose it forever.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:35 am

Chocola also is muggleborn whose parents are muggles. So it's very rare that she will have any abilities. She smiled there and nodded her head. They didn't have to rush the things yes. "Yeah no need to rush," she agreed with it.

She nodded her head once again. She had no idea how that will go. If you think Cho wasn't nervous then you are very wrong. Even she can be nervous about it. She smiled. "Well yeah being late isn't good idea yes," she agreed with it once again.

"I think better is first one. My parents don't really like the floor idea much. They are used with magic usage but some things they still find weird after all these years. I guess being muggle and no magic then you don't get used with everything," she said there now. More info than Brant had asked basically.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:54 pm

Brant smiled and nodded his agreement as he stood listening to her talk and choose how to arrive at her parents. When she spoke of them being Muggles he nodded not faulting her logic at scaring the pants off them with using the floo network to arrive.

“Alright, I'll take us to a remote location close to their home and we can walk up, I've had dealings with Muggle...I mean non magical people before now, in my work as an archaeologist, before my current job.” He told her pausing he looked at her and smiled “ I have to say that I have a rather large and some what influential family.” He took a slow deep breath in and spoke again “ I'm related to the Donohue's, my father is Kirk Donohue my mother is Veronica Gorloisen I have two brothers and a sister, all of whom I haven't seen in a long time as they live in Italy.” He started to say but then stopped himself. “ I took the name Crawford so I could be myself and not have people want to help me or be with me just to say they knew a Donohue, so I guess I'm Brant Ezekiel Donohue Crawford. “ He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. “Its a mouthful I know.”

He took her hand in his and held it as he waited for her to say she was ready for them to leave. “ I'll hold you tight, I won't let you fall...ever.” He said softly to her, his arm slid around her waist as he wanted to make her know he was going to keep her safe as they apperated close to her family home.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:53 pm

Chocola smiled. She knew her parents don't seem to know much about the magic world. They barely go there. She wasn't exactly sure what her parents thought about floo network. She has never asked it from them.

Cho listened what Brant said about his name. "Oh well, as far as I know, I and my sister and brother seem to be only ones who have heritage somehow magical genes. Anyways yeah some people struggle with my last name for some reasons, which is Meilleure. My father is William Meilleure and mother is Vanessa Meilleure, who used to be Mieux before she married my father. Well, I have two younger siblings, sister and brother, I'm not that close neither of them really because of my years of travelling alone for few years after school. My full name is Chocola Angelena Meilleure," she said there something about her family then too. She didn't really mind talking about her own family.

Chocola didn't mind when he took her hand there now and even put an arm around her waist. It made her feel safer for sure. She did say she was ready before they were appereted near her family house, where she did basically grow up. After that, she did lead the way to her family house.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top