I'm the violence in the pouring rain... I'm a hurricane - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'm the violence in the pouring rain... I'm a hurricane - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'm the violence in the pouring rain... I'm a hurricane

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm the violence in the pouring rain... I'm a hurricane - Page 5 Empty Re: I'm the violence in the pouring rain... I'm a hurricane

Post by Polina Ivashkova Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:53 pm

(Sorry it took me this long to answer, I totally forgot that I didn't post)

"Well, for me it is not so easy to talk with people" Polina shrugged and looked through the big window. "I am not really that kind of person who talks a lot and do funny things. I just forgot how to be that person." She shook her head and smiled. "This probably doesn't make any sense to you."

She listened carefully his words and frowned while she was trying to figure out what he was talking about. "I understand. That is probably the reason why you are Unspeakable." She smiled and shrugged. "Do you like your job?" Polina asked curiously.
"My brother used to work as Obliviator in Russia and he didn't really like his job. He was often complaining how sad it was to take memories from the people." She missed Nikolai so much. She missed all her siblings. And knowing that she would probably never see them again... It was just sad. She wondered how Lucas looks now. He should be 2 years old now.

"It isn't weird. I think" She smiled and kissed him on the cheek.
"I wanted to be the singer. But I am terrible at that. But I play piano, so I'm still somehow close to the music. And now, I am trying to find a job, even if I'm not sure what I want. Probably just something that could pay my bills."
Polina Ivashkova
Polina Ivashkova
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top