[OPEN/MASS THREAD] Valentine's Day Party - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

[OPEN/MASS THREAD] Valentine's Day Party - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

[OPEN/MASS THREAD] Valentine's Day Party

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[OPEN/MASS THREAD] Valentine's Day Party - Page 15 Empty Re: [OPEN/MASS THREAD] Valentine's Day Party

Post by Freyja Podmore Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:56 am

For once in her life, Freyja wasn't running after Cronis to calm him down. But that was because the twins being angry at one another was a problem that needed to be solved between the two of them. Last time she'd gotten involved hadn't gone very well.

And right now she was just drunk enough that she didn't care.

Freyja was more concerned about Hit and Julian. Her eyes seemed to be sparkling at Hit's response and she nodded at Julian's comment. "Awww Hit! You care about him!" She said happily. Finally, Hit showed some love for someone other than her, Evander or Cronis (if you can call her cold attitude toward him love) and it was great.

She leaned over to Hit to whisper in her ear. "I second Evan's comment to Cronis." Hit blushed almost immediately and looked down at her feet, making Freyja giggle. Putting her arm around Hit's shoulders, she looked at Kapur.

"Bet Hit can help you remember. She was there for the most part."

"I didn't see anything that happened, though. Besides Violet running away in tears. Then I helped Julian. If anyone knows anything, it's probably Apollo." Her voice cracked as the Slytherin's name came out of her mouth.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

[OPEN/MASS THREAD] Valentine's Day Party - Page 15 Empty Re: [OPEN/MASS THREAD] Valentine's Day Party

Post by Darcy Driscoll Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:40 am

Darcy was pretty happy with most of those answers, but she was pretty sure the twins had been the jackpot.  She knew not asking about twincest was the key getting at that secret.  Most people asked about twincest.

"Well, that was very enlightening," she said.  "I guess it's my turn now?  I'll take truth."

Because there was hardly anything worth knowing about her that these kids would care about, and she was pretty sure some of them would want to kill her, now that she'd made them all spill those secrets.
Darcy Driscoll
Darcy Driscoll
Second Year Ravenclaw
Second Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top