[OPEN/MASS THREAD] Valentine's Day Party - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

[OPEN/MASS THREAD] Valentine's Day Party - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

[OPEN/MASS THREAD] Valentine's Day Party

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[OPEN/MASS THREAD] Valentine's Day Party - Page 13 Empty Re: [OPEN/MASS THREAD] Valentine's Day Party

Post by Cassiopeia Cheshire Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:20 am

Cassiopeia didn't really go with them do that bring the needed potion or so. She stayed here behind and enjoyed her drink instead there.

She had taken that drink too probably where was that truth serum in now. She kept quiet there most of the time. She didn't really wanna to do something she didn't regret.

When there was said something about she needs to kiss someone. Even girl named Margo. Cassie just rolled her eyes. "Oh okay, sure. No big deal really," she said there and walked over Margo then. "So just let's get over with it," she said and kissed then Margo on the lips/mouth not cheek. She didn't really care if it was girl or boy who she kissed.

And she wasn't  sober for sure too.

Ezra was still somewhere too. He was in the background too somewhere there. Didn't really wanna stand out much for sure.
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 290

Back to top Go down

[OPEN/MASS THREAD] Valentine's Day Party - Page 13 Empty Re: [OPEN/MASS THREAD] Valentine's Day Party

Post by Margo P. Richards Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:32 am

Margo felt a grin unfurl upon her face, glad to see something actually starting to happen. In truth, she had a feeling that the truths would yield some of the most lasting memories - which was really thanks to Clair. But she had always been an act first, think later sort of person, so the dares were her bread and butter.

And, of course, Julian's eyes looked like they were about to fall out of his head. Lucky boy.

Cassie approached her, suddenly breaking her habit of staying out of the way, and Margo upped the stakes, reaching out to pull Cassie's shoulder towards her, applying pressure to the kiss without obscuring the view at all.

The Gryffindor pulled away and Margo twirled towards Julian with a devious grin, reaching out to grab him by the tie. She drew him towards him and her lips met his while he was still tumbling towards her, pulling him to her. His hands went up uncertaintly, finally settling onto her shoulders just as she pulled away, grinning at him. She reached out to grab his shoulders, and she saw a spark of excitement in his eyes. But she turned him towards Cassie and gave him a little push.

Bemusedly, he stepped up to the plate. Despite Margo's certainty and brash way of approaching the dare, Julian's inexperience shook his confidence, so as he leaned forward to kiss her, there was almost a flicker of an apology in his smirk.
Margo P. Richards
Margo P. Richards
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Cheshire Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:45 am

Cassie actually didn't mind kissing Margo at all. Of course, she tried not to show it out there. She tried to keep it hidden that she liked actually girls more than boys.

Soon after the kiss had happened she bullied away there. She watched how Margo and Julian then there kissed. She didn't really know what to think of that. She just waited her turn there now.

When Margo and Julian finally stopped then she did a smile for a second there. Cassie did lean in too when Julian did. So she kissed even him. She really wasn't sorry about this. It was just a dare and nothing else. Cas had no feelings for Julian for sure.
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 290

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:58 pm

Hit shook her head, frowning at Freyja. Not that she could see the frown, she was too engrossed in the sight before all of them. What had Freyja's goal been in adding Julian to Darian's dare for Cassie? Was it to make Julian forget about what'd just happened to him? Maybe it was just to make fun of him.

No, that wasn't it. Freyja wasn't that type of person. Hit thought Frey might've just had too much to drink already and she was just having fun with the game.

Still, after everything, Hit thought adding Julian was a going a bit too far.

Cronis and Evander didn't seem happy with having to watch that, either. Evander probably because he thought it was incredibly embarrassing to have to watch. Cronis.. probably because he wasn't getting any of the action. The thought made Hit roll her eyes.

Hit wanted to look away, but found that she couldn't. Was she really that interested in the whole thing? No, but she did feel a strange tug at her heart.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Zabini Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:47 am

Whoops, look who's back? This is continued from the Christian/Charlotte thread...

Opening the door, Christian let his hand fall to Charlotte's back, leading her back out into the room with that wide smile still on his face. He blinked a little at the brighter lighting, but he was able to counteract his Lumos charm now that they were rejoining the party. What horrible timing. He startled, staring at the spectacle that was the other students. Merlin, he wanted no part in that.

Slowing, he shut the door behind them and tried to figure out how to wiggle out of re-joining the party. He glanced towards Charlotte again, trying to gauge her reaction, considering what had just happened.

"I don't think I'm particularly interested in staying for.. whatever this is," he told her. "Do you want to stick around? Or do you want me to walk you back to your dorm before I head downstairs? Maybe Molly could-" Wait. "I think she left, actually."

So he glanced around, trying to figure out who was still there that could help Charlotte back if she wanted to stay for a bit longer. Not that he was particularly fond of the idea of someone daring her to do something like this.
Christian Zabini
Christian Zabini
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace A Longbottom Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:04 am

((I'm so sorry everyone. Godmods of Nicole were approved))

Ace Longbottom hadn’t been invited to the party.

To be fair, she had been in the library for most of the day trying to plan out the rest of the year’s Potter’s Army’s meetings, motivated to act by the disastrous events of the Christmas break. It was only when the lights flickered to life in the library and her protesting hand finally cramped so badly that she actually winced that she decided to call it a night. Still, she checked out three books and put them in her ever-growing book bag before making her way down to the kitchen.

So, yes, Ace had not been in the common room when the announcements had been made. But make no mistake, reader. She passed several people on her way down to the common room. And not one mentioned a party.

It’s a bit embarrassing, really, how long it took her to notice the quiet of the common room. Usually, the badgers were a chatty bunch, as there was a collaborative streak among them. Most nights, she and Christian were either working on homework or pouring over plans for PA, and if he wasn’t there… well, he usually was, so she wasn't sure what an alternative would be. She figured he must have popped over to the dorms for something, but minutes passed and she soon couldn’t ignore just his absence… she had to admit that the common room was empty.

Her eyes fell on the Greyback girl, who had been quietly pouring over some sort of assignment. “Where is everyone?” And there was nothing that got Ace worked up more than that ‘Didn’t you know’ look.

Soon, Ace was dragging Nicole along with her, having decided it was about time to show Christian that she could be more approachable and friendly. What was friendlier than dragging her new friend to a party? Typically, Ace would have just rolled her eyes and gotten over it. But lately she didn’t trust the population of Hogwarts to function on their own. With people like Hitchens running around, she just couldn’t predict when danger would arise.

She just wanted to check it out. Make sure everything was going smoothly.

And maybe there was part of her that couldn’t get Christian’s words out of her head. She knew she didn’t exactly make a great impression, that she sort of scared people off. And this was proof of that. From what Nicole had said, it seemed like half the school had decided to go, the other half choosing to forego and take advantage of the privacy with their partners (gross). And though you'd never catch her say it, Merlin she could barely let herself feel it, maybe it did hurt to know that was so disliked by the people she wanted to keep safe.

That's what it came back to, though. She wasn't doing what she was doing to make people like her. She did what she did because it was the right thing to do.

She reached the Room of Requirement and pulled the door open, turning her head to tell Nicole that they probably wouldn't stay long, she just needed to talk... to... somebody...

Her eyes found him immediately. They had gotten good at that, were able to pick him out of the crowd, even when he was doing his best to blend in. Pass the meeting of mouths between Kapur and Richards, she could see him coming out of a closet, hardly big enough for two, and Charlotte Waldorf was next to him. Charlotte. Who had written him a note. Saying she had accepted... some sort of invitation. But it wasn't the look on Charlotte's face that made her heart beat in her ears and every ounce of fight trickle out of her body, hand turning cold as it limply held the door, because she could hardly stand.

Ace had never made him smile like that.

Nicole was looking at her, certainly confused at her companion's sudden lack of steam. And Ace could barely hear the sounds of the party, loud as they were with Margo laughing shrilly and someone laughing as they dragged a friend out to dance, let alone the soft voice of a fellow Hufflepuff.

The smile was gone and he was looking at the crowd with confusion and distaste, leaning towards Charlotte to conspire with her for Merlin knew what reason. But Ace couldn't move.

Ace had seen Christian Zabini in her mum's horrible Christmas pajamas. But she had never seen him smile like that.

Margo was turning towards them, and a look of confusion, and maybe concern if Ace bothered to look at anyone else, was crossing her features before she threw out her arms regardless.

"Longbottom!"

And as eyes started to flick towards her, she turned and could barely mumble an apology let alone an explanation to Nicole as she knocked into her, leaving the party.

Why had she ever thought it was a good idea to go where she was so clearly unwanted.

(TL;DR : Ace walked in, looked like she was going to puke, and left. Nicole Greyback is here tho. So there's that)
Ace A Longbottom
Ace A Longbottom
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:34 am

Once they left the closet, Charlotte could barely look at those lights.
She felt great and for this time, alcohol wasn't the reason.
The reason was the person who was standing next to her, with his arm on her back.
He probably did that just to help her but she didn't care, she just felt good about that.

He asked her what she wanted to do now and she smiled, trying to understand how much she was actually drunk.
Yeah, she was drunk as hell.

"Do you think we could walk a little? I think I could use the fresh air." She looked at Christian and shrugged.
"I'm not sure that I really want to rejoin the game, even if I was the one who started it with Margo" she said that almost like apologize. Yeah, she was about to left the game she made.
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Zabini Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:09 pm

Christian agreed easily to Charlotte's suggestion, figuring if he was going to leave anyway, he could at least help her. He'd heard Ace's last name, of course, but had just presumed it was someone saying something because of a dare, and he was so not interested in knowing why that had happened. Yikes. She'd kill all of them if she knew she'd been brought up without actually being in the room.

As they made their way towards the exit, though, Christian slowed and frowned at the second year standing in the doorway. "Nicole?" He asked, recognizing her from his house. "When did you get here?" And what was a second year as shy as her doing at this party anyway?

"Um. Just now," she returned, looking up at them a bit warily. "I didn't want to come, but Ace dragged me with her."

Christian glanced around. "Ace is here? Where?"

"No, she left."

"What?"

"Yeah," Nicole added with a nod. "She basically dragged me in but looked like she was super sick and just bolted. Took off just now. You didn't see her leave?"

Christian shook his head grimly, looking up at the door behind Nicole. Ace didn't get sick. And if she did, nobody knew about it. What if she had something important happen about the PA? He looked towards Charlotte pointedly, lifting his eyebrows as he spoke. "I think it might be something to do with the club," he told her, expecting her to understand his meaning now that they'd discussed her joining them. "I better go find out."

To Nicole, he added, "Think you can help Charlotte get back to the towers? She's not feeling very well either."

And then he stepped towards the door, only to turn back, hesitate, and then lean back in to kiss Charlotte on the cheek. "I'll find you tomorrow, promise. If something's going on, we'll need your help, and we need to plan for Saturday anyway."

Giving an apologetic wave, he took a few steps back before turning and rushing out the door. Nicole blinked after him before looking at Charlotte again. "Are you two a thing now?"

Yeah, real subtle, Nicole.

Christian out.
Christian Zabini
Christian Zabini
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:50 pm

If someone asked is she is happy to see him leaving, the answer would be hell no.
But Ace and Christian seemed to be really close, so even if this had nothing with PA, she won't every try to stop him.

"It's okay. I think it's better if I go to sleep anyway. See you tomorrow" she smiled and waved back.

That girl, Nicole if she recalls asked her if she is with Christian. Very discreet. Charlotte was thinking about the idea to skip the answer but then she just shrugged and looked at the girl.
"I don't know. We have still to figure that out." She smiled politely.

"I know that Christian asked you to help me, but I am really fine. I can find my way back to Ravenclaw tower. You should stay and enjoy at the party."
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top