[OPEN/MASS THREAD] Valentine's Day Party - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

[OPEN/MASS THREAD] Valentine's Day Party - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

[OPEN/MASS THREAD] Valentine's Day Party

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[OPEN/MASS THREAD] Valentine's Day Party - Page 14 Empty Re: [OPEN/MASS THREAD] Valentine's Day Party

Post by Margo P. Richards Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:59 pm

Julian had stumbled back from their kiss, blinking a little uncertainly, before hitching on a wry grin on his face, obviously looking to the others for some sort of approval or appreciation. He lifted a shoulder and shook his head, as though it was nothing.

It obviously wasn't nothing.

Christian and Charlotte had stumbled out of the closet, but no one seemed to notice as Margo let out a curious and conspiratorial hum, eyes flicking between each face as she tried to figure out who the next victim should be.

That's when the door opened, and Ace was there and gone before Margo could do anything but call out her name. She turned back to her group and smiled. "Probably a good thing, that."

"Cassie, I think you get a turn now," she said thoughtfully. "Julian already got his, so for mine... I dare Ms Driscoll to ask each of us a question," she said, quirking an eyebrow at the little first year. "Your reward for your help."
Margo P. Richards
Margo P. Richards
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

[OPEN/MASS THREAD] Valentine's Day Party - Page 14 Empty Re: [OPEN/MASS THREAD] Valentine's Day Party

Post by Darcy Driscoll Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:13 am

OOC:  I think I got everyone, but if I miss you, just let me know in the c-box or by Selwyn's PM.  
Also this is long, so I've bolded who Darcy is asking.

Darcy watched Clair leave the room.  If this was her old life, she'd have followed him like that; Darcy wasn't the kind of girl who got in trouble at school.  But now, she was at magic school.  Getting in trouble for being out late was practically par for the course.

Still, it was a shame he was gone.  She had been going to ask how he got that tat.  From what she'd read, he was still underage even by wizarding standards.

Okay, questions.  Darcy sucked her fingertip and tried to think of some good ones.  At home, there had been a wealth of good truth questions, but then, at home the gossip had been easy to come by and most of it was as juicy as the bedazzled logo across some teen mum's arse.

Darcy's problem was, she didn't really know anyone here.

"All right," she began.

"You," she turned to the tall blonde girl, "have to tell us exactly what you've heard about veela guys."

Darcy didn't know what a veela was, but she figured that didn't matter.

She had been watching the party intently all night, trying to figure out who the power players in this bunch were.  It was always good to get in with the popular kids (or at least make sure you weren't on their bad side).  So of course she'd noticed the little drama involving the Indian boy earlier, and that the girl from her own house hadn't returned to the party.

"What happened with you and that Ravenclaw girl in the hallway?" she asked Julian.

"And why did you follow them?" she asked Hit.  

She almost added 'do you have a crush on him?' but held back.  That would be two questions, and if it was true, the truth serum would force the girl to tell them anyway.

"Hmmm," the finger returned to her mouth while she looked around the circle.  That Slytherin.  He'd been quiet all night.  Daring the girls to kiss was all Darcy knew about him, so phrasing this question was going to be the hardest part.

"Okay," she turned to Darian grinning impishly. "Do you believe lesbians really exist, or do you think you can turn them?"

She would probably have to watch her back for a few days now, since she'd heard bad things about Slytherins and Darcy didn't want to get hexed.  But Darcy had never been able to ask someone a question like that anywhere but the internet before, and she thought it was kinda worth it.

Oh, then she had a brain wave.

"Why were you out when I ran into you and Goose the other night?" she asked Nicole.

Oops, she hadn't meant to mention him. Looked like this serum worked even when you were the one asking questions.

Margo should have been the easiest. She'd been circulating all night, talking to everyone. But she didn't give much away, and Darcy still didn't have much idea of what she was like, other than a social butterfly.

"Why's it good thing the two from the closet followed that girl?" she asked her.

Oh wait, the little blonde girl was the one who'd wanted Cassie to kiss Julian.

"Do you think Cassie has a crush on Julian?" she asked Freyja. It would have been easy to just ask Cassie but Darcy had a better question for her.

"Who's a better kisser," she asked Cassie, "Margo, or Julian?"

She was pretty sure they all already knew the answer to that one, and it had nothing to do with who Cassie had a crush on.

Darcy turned her attention to the leftovers. The three boys had been quiet all night and Darcy got the impression that they'd been dragged along by their friends. They could have the boring questions.

"Marry, fuck, kill: Professor Potter, Professor Ashcroft, & Professor Aldon," she asked Ezra.

She looked at the twins. Twins were always interesting, although usually it wasn't Darcy asking those kind of questions. But she decided to tone it down a bit, since the answer to the usual question was always no.

"You both have to answer the same question, separately," she said to Evander and Cronis. "If someone wanted a threesome with both of you, would you be up for it?"

Darcy Driscoll
Darcy Driscoll
Second Year Ravenclaw
Second Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Margo P. Richards Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:32 am

Margo frowned after Clair as he left, a little irked at his unceremonious exit, even more irritated that he'd leave just as things were getting good because of Longbottom, of all people. She had been so excited to have someone who could keep up with her, especially considering that Molly had pulled a similar disappearing act.

But Darcy was beginning to speak and Margo forced her attention back to the game, hitching on a comfortable grin, proud at the little girl's effort. She clapped a hand onto the girl's back. "Good job, babe. Good job." And, of course, she meant it.

Lux's answer was more than interesting. Margo, of course, had not paid enough attention to know much about veela's but there was a quirk in her brow and a quickening of her pulse. "I wouldn't mind that," she said, eyes staying on Cly.

But she didn't have time to lust after veelas. Not right now. "I meant it was good Ace left," Margo explained. "Bit of a buzzkill. Probably good Christian went after her, though. I don't think she'll turn us in - it'd mean getting him in trouble."

She glanced around and then put an arm around Julian's shoulders, planting a kiss on his cheek. "I got the party started. You guys keep it going. I'm going to go cheer up Savauge." She paused, before glancing at the Yaxley twins. "Let me know your answer to that question later." She glanced over at Cassie. "You two."

She stopped to grab a bottle of gin and the cup they had abandoned, and headed out.

(Also gone!)
Margo P. Richards
Margo P. Richards
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Darian Levski Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:15 am

Darian was shocked by the fact that little angel can those questions.
Seeing questions while left the mouth of that little innocent girl was just unnatural.
He needed to lie, of course. Saying the truth can ruin his reputation, everyone would say just how narcissistic he was but before he had the chance to come up with the perfect lie, truth left his mouth.
"Of course they exist. But only because some of them won't get a chance to meet me so they will stay liking the girls for the rest of their life."

Damn it, veritaserum.

"When they meet me, tthey definitely starts liking boys, or just me" he shrugged and then wished he could just stich his mouth.
Darian Levski
Darian Levski
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Cheshire Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:11 am

Cassiopeia, to be honest, was surprised about the questions there too. She wasn't even sure where that little girl took somehow those questions there. She smiled and waited until few other people answered to the questions there.

She knew she had, to tell the truth there. She couldn't even lie there because of that veritas serum, what was in her right now.

"Well that's an interesting question but I'll have to say Margo," she said. It was true since she couldn't really lie there and they all knew it.

Ezra was surprised about the question for him for sure too. He had no idea how to answer for it for awhile. He knew since he had veritas serum in her he will have, to tell the truth there. He couldn't lie there.

He thought few minutes before he answered and also listened to other people answers. "I'll marry Potter I guess, Fuck Ashcroft and then kill Aldon. Don't ask why that would be pretty hard to explain," he did answer there now something. He had no idea why he said this in like this. He knew it was true. He couldn't lie there.
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 290

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:08 pm

Hit looked at Darcy, her eyes blinking rapidly in surprise. Were they sure the younger girl was a first year? It seemed hard to believe because of the questions she was asking.

It sucked that they all had to answer honestly, too.

Well, maybe. It could be fun. She wanted to hear Evander and Cronis' answers, anyways. Darcy's question to Freyja made her flinch (Merlin, she hoped no one noticed, that'd be embarrassing) but that was because it'd caught her off guard. She watched her friend shrug at the younger girl's question. "Y'know, I dunno. She could, but that wouldn't be any fun. I'd rather see Cassie with a girl." Hit blinked. Did Freyja really think like that?

Obviously, Hit. It's not like she can lie.

Well, sh*t.

Freyja looked over at Hit expectantly, making her swallow hard. It made her wonder what exactly Freyja was expecting her to say. Maybe she could ask before the effects of the veritaserum wore off.

"I didn't follow them.." she started. "At first. I was upset with Apollo and wanted to go back to the tower. But then I remembered Kapur yelled at me and got mad. I wanted to hit him." She looked down. "And I was worried about him."
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Kapur Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:06 am

Julian couldn't help but listen to Lux's explanation with wide eyes, wondering how the hell he was ever supposed to compete with something like that. He wracked his brains and realized he didn't know of any veela at Hogwarts - thank Merlin. But shit, his interested in a veela chick was reignited.

He basked in the approval of Margo, making a note to thank her for all of her help for the night. He watched her go, a little distracted from the game as he wondered if he really would be able to keep up all the fun.

But when he turned back, they were still pushing on and he found a bemused smile spreading across his face, pleased to see that it was working. It really was working.

"Mulciber," he said, almost bashfully, but the triumphant grin on his face was in stark contrast to that. "I didn't know you cared!"

Ooh, interesting. What might have been a teasing joke any other time revealed a sad truth. Oh boy.

"What was mine - oh, right. See, thing is," he said, frowning. "I don't rightly know. I made her cry, I think, but I'm not sure why. I remember coming to - even though I didn't know I had been out - and telling her I didn't feel well. I nearly fainted, but Hit helped me out. I dunno, really. Wish I could tell you."
Julian Kapur
Julian Kapur
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:23 am

Evander winced. At everything. He definitely had not been prepared for any of what just happened. He glanced from Freyja to Hit, to his brother who glanced back at him. He felt like their question was the most awkward, though Cronis looked like he cared more about what Hit said than what they'd been asked.

Typical.

Evander shook his head. "Hell, no." That'd just be plain awkward. "I wouldn't want to have to go through any of that with Cronis there." There was a tone of disgust in his voice that he'd usually be able to mask, but he couldn't this time.

"Ew."

Cronis was already giving him a death glare and he scratched his cheek, looking any and everywhere else so he didn't have to look at his brother. This would be awkward to explain, if he asked.

His twin shrugged at the question, though. "I'd be game. But clearly, Evander would rather I not be there if anything like that ever happened." There was an unamused look on Cronis' face, partly due to his response and the part due to Hit's response.

Mostly the caring about Kapur part.

"He'd probably just get in the way, anyways. It's not like he even knows what to do when a girl's near him."

The hell?

"Oí, Cronis. That's -"

"You know it's true. You can't even speak to Hit or Frey normally, half the time."

Evander opened his mouth to retaliate, but stopped. He shook his head again. "You know, you're a real jerk. I'm glad Hit doesn't like you. I hope she crushes on Kapur instead." And with that, he went for the door with an angry Cronis following.

(Couldn't figure out how to get them to leave, but the twins are gooone.)
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top