And the chaos within me found balance
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

And the chaos within me found balance Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

And the chaos within me found balance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

And the chaos within me found balance Empty And the chaos within me found balance

Post by Irina Aldon Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:13 pm

Irina came back to London three days ago.
It was New Year and she decided to celebrate it in Ukraine with her parents and friends.
She was sad because she couldn't stay longer, but she has the job here, in London. Irina almost forgets how it was nice to be back to home. There are been years since she last time went there. Her parents were too mad because she left college but it seems they are over it now.

Anyway, she was walking through London's suburb carrying two big bags full of candies and toys.
She wanted to visit Axel and since he has two little girls she decided to buy them presents even if it was a little bit late for that.

She knocked on the door twice before Axel finally opened the door and she came in without even waiting for him to invite her.
"Hi Walker, did you miss me?" she smiled and kissed his cheek and then went to the living room.
"Jane, Kat where are you? Santa Claus is here" she yelled smiling all the time.
"Walker you better go and make me hot chocolate, it is so cold outside, I literally became ice"
Irina Aldon
Irina Aldon
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

And the chaos within me found balance Empty Re: And the chaos within me found balance

Post by Axel Walker Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:28 am

Axel had cleaned up the kitchen from lunch as Jane and Kait were playing in the living room. He had bought them little baby dolls that looked a like, he also bought them dress up clothes that they were currently wearing. Jane was in a pale blue dress with poofy sleeves and Kait was in a pale pink dress with capped sleeves. He smiled as he watched them play, he finished up everything before walking into the living room.

The girls ran off to go change their outfits into something else when he heard a knock on the door. He opened it to find Irina on the other side, before he could say anything she waltzed right past him into the house. He kissed her cheek like she did his and laughed at her words softly.

"It's lovely to see you Irina. Glad your back in town." He said shutting the front door and walked into the living room behind her. He sat down on the couch with his legs stretched out in front of him.

He shook his head as he heard his girls come running down the hall as fast as their legs could carry them. He raised his eyebrow when she said that he better make her some hot chocolate. He decided once his girls were distracted by presents he would do something he'd been tempted to do so many times before.

Jane and Kait squealed in delight seeing the bags that Irina had brought when them. They were busy trying to look through the bags that Axel stood and made his way behind Irina.

He leaned down to whisper into her ear, "Be careful sweetheart. Or hot chocolate won't be the thing that's warming you up." He walked into the kitchen with a smirk on his face and began making hot chocolate for everyone.
Axel Walker

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

And the chaos within me found balance Empty Re: And the chaos within me found balance

Post by Irina Aldon Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:06 pm

There were only a few things that can confuse Irina Aldon.
And this thing, actually this words Axel said to her, were one of those things.
She felt something in her stomach, his words and his breath on her face warmed her better than hot chocolate could do.
Yet, she didn't say anything. It's not like she had the chance because he immediately went somewhere, probably in the kitchen.

"Okay, now you should actually open the presents, right?" Irina smiled and gave them their present and then, after kissing both of them on the cheeks, she went to sit on the couch. She was still freezing so she took Axel's sweater which was on the edge of the couch and wore it.
It was too big for her but it warmed her up a lot.

Irina stood up and went to the kitchen looking for Axel to see if he needs any help.
"Hey Walker, do you need some help?" she said while standing leaning on the door. She felt the smile forming on her face while looking at her best friend.

Irina Aldon
Irina Aldon
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top