Found a Friend
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Found a Friend  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Found a Friend

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Found a Friend  Empty Found a Friend

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:23 pm

Andrew looked at Nick and sighed. "I don't know who your friends or enemies are," he said truthfully "I'm not you." He was then ambushed by nurses who immediatly tried to treat him for his wounds. After a couple of spells and potions, the wounds were healed, and then they focused on Nick. "He has amnesia," he said calmly to the doctors and nurses. He looked down at where he had been shot, and a little scar emerged from the bullet entry point. Great, another bragging right.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Found a Friend  Empty Re: Found a Friend

Post by Nick Potter Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:28 pm

Nick was being rubbed with stuff and made to drink some stuff and a nurse gave him a shot and he passed out "Well he might not remember anything he might need to make a new life and I need to give you a shot then then you will pass out and we will move you to a bed" The nurse said then she took out the dispenser to give him a shot

((We should invite healers to this topic))
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:31 pm

"I'm fine," he said calmly, pushing away the syringe that they tried to administer to him. He wasn't in a lot of pain, so he could handle it. The healing they had done already was enough. "What do you mean, he may have to make a new life?" Then again, Nick had been slammed around a couple of times already, so it wasn't surprising that he had chronic amnesia. In fact, he was surprised it didn't happen sooner. "Just give him a bed, and I'll be alright."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:40 pm

"Its procedure sir we have to" The nurse told him as two more came and put Nick in a bed "I mean He wont remember anything besides what you told him in the past twenty minutes and if you refuse to anything you will have to leave" the nurse said as she pointed the dispenser back at him
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:47 pm

"Fine," he said, getting up and feeling his wounds begin to sting again. He hated visting this place whenever he was hurt, and rather would just visit it when he was feeling friendly. He then looked back at Nick who was set on a bed, then walked out of the building. He knew Nick would be alright and would probably check up on him later. But he didn't want to be bedridden for hours while they told him he was alright.

((So I guess I'm out of the topic xD))
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:50 pm

(( Come back in ))

Nick had woke up in Medical robes he was wearing no shoes or anything just hospital robes "Hi where is andrew bring him back in if he left" Nick told the nurse as the nurse walked out the door "Hey kid come back we wont heal you your friend needs you" The nurse told him
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:02 pm

Jack had finally escaped the clutches of the Healers. After her duel with Nerezza, she was pretty banged up and had been poked and prodded until she was properly disgruntled. But after being pumped full of pain-relieving potions, she was feeling better. She had scars of her hands from wounds that had been untreated in time. Nerezza's Sectumsempra that had hit her face had almost mutilated it, had Healer's not gotten to her. But now she had a scar running from an inch away from her hairline and into her hair.

Truth be told, it was kind of cool.

She was wandering the halls now and she happened to glance into a room and she saw Nick. A familiar face. She popped her head in, grinning widely. "Hey Nick. What happened to you?"
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:06 pm

"Um who are you" Nick asked her as a nurse said "he has chronic amnesia and is bashed up" A nurse told her as she gave Nick another potion and he drank it some of the brusies went away but the cuts got worse "Oh dear" the nurse said out loud
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:25 pm

Jack let out a small gasp and asked the nurse, "Do you know when he'll come out of it?" The nurse gave her a grim look and shrugged. Jack turned back to Nick, raising her eyebrows. She shook her head, convincing herself that Nick would be just fine. She walked in and came over to his bed. She opened her mouth to reintroduce herself, but instead said, "My name is Francesca Galilea and I am a world reknown spy, sent here for your own protection." Oh boy. She really needed to learn to think before she pulled a prank. She had just pranked a kid with amnesia.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:30 pm

"He wont come out of it" And then Nick just laid there then a nurse came over " Miss Dyllan may I ask you how many spells hit you" he nurse said "Um this is Francesca Galilea" Nick said to the nurse then the nurse gave him a wierd look
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top