You can't keep dancing with the devil and wondering why you're still in hell - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You can't keep dancing with the devil and wondering why you're still in hell - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You can't keep dancing with the devil and wondering why you're still in hell

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You can't keep dancing with the devil and wondering why you're still in hell - Page 3 Empty Re: You can't keep dancing with the devil and wondering why you're still in hell

Post by Aneta Markova Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:44 pm

To be honest, she really didn't expect him to say tha he was her boyfriend.
Maybe it was normal, I mean they are in love with each other, they are even sleeping together but that was.. just too much for her.
She has never been in a relationship, even if she was dating with so many people
But all that was..just fun, nothing more.
And now she is in this guy's house and he just told that he is her boyfriend.
"We have a deal" she smiled and looked at him. He just doesn't need to know about her thoughts, she want him to be her boyfriend, she just doesn't know how.

"I'm never too tired for that love" she repeated his words and then smiled.
She sat on his lap and tahe off her shirt, well, his shirt which was on her.
She kissed him again and it felt so right. It was what she needed even if she wasn't aware that this is what she needs.
She had sex after she left him, she can't lie about that, but nothing was similar to this.
This felt right, like somethink better than living, and everything before Ben was just fan.

Once they are finished, she lay down next ti him and just closed her eyes.
She wasn't tired but she didn't know what to sey, there are no words which could descripe everything what she feels in this moment.
So it was a lot easier just to pretend that she was too tired to even talk.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Number of posts : 257

Back to top Go down

You can't keep dancing with the devil and wondering why you're still in hell - Page 3 Empty Re: You can't keep dancing with the devil and wondering why you're still in hell

Post by Benjamin Morgan Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:43 pm

Ben felt really good now that Aneta had came back into his life.
He wanted to pinch himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming, though he knew he wasn't.
He wanted to be more than just her boyfriend, but he knew he had to take it slow, he didn't want to scare her away.
"Good," He said with a smile as he kissed her shoulder softly.
He knew that he would have to bid his time for when it came to asking her a very important question.

He laughed as she repeated his words back to him, "Seems like we have something in common." He said with a grin.
He kissed her back, his hands dancing across her feeling like if he was starved of touch or anything if he was honest with himself.
When she had left him, he didn't do anything, but go to work and take care of Jax.
He never went out on dates or did anything because he was still hoping that she would come home.
Now that she was here in his home and back where she belonged, to him it felt right and it felt like home again.

When she laid down besides him, he pulled her into his arms kissing her head softly.
"What on your mind love?" He asked softly, knowing she wasn't sleeping. "You can tell me love."
He ran his hand down her back and back up in soft soothing motions. He wanted to erase any fears that she may have and she wasn't alone anymore, that he was here for her like he always was.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:59 pm

This night was the best and worst in Aneta's life.
It would be difficult to explain this with Ben was like a realization of all her dreams that she did not know even exist, but at the same time is daunting.
Loving someone means to be vulnerable.
Aneta was always aware that she can not allow herself the luxury of being vulnerable.
When you are the leader of a powerful and dangerous organization, each vulnerable can be fatal. Ben has become her Achilles heel.
But you're not the leader anymore - she said to herself in her mind. Maybe this can work, if she can find a way to keep all her enemies away from him.
At that moment, she swore herself to find a way to protect him.

She looked at him and smiled.
I think about how all of this is dangerous and how scared I am because of what I feel about you.
"Just think about that how happy I am now" instead she said, and laughed.
She kissed him on the cheek and then closed her eyes again.

However, the redhead has endured even 5 seconds before she stood up abruptly in a sitting position.
This, resting, it just is not something she was used to do.
It seemed like a waste of time, time spent here lying, can be carried out so as to think of her new job, or plan how to join the Death Eaters in England or ... She looked at Ben, then sighed and shook her head.
No, this is their night, everything else can wait until tomorrow. She lay down again and looked at him.
"Please tell me you're not a member of the Order. I do not really know how to make this all work out if you should be against me"
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:20 pm

Ben wanted to pause time for this moment so it wouldn't end.
He loved her so much and he wanted a very long life with her.
Before she had left him, he had every intention of proposing to her.
His son helped him with picking out the ring for her, it was a small diamond surrounded by rubies.
He wanted nothing more than to pull that ring out and slip it onto her finger.
He wouldn't though, he knew that he was going to have to wait for the perfect moment.
Never again would he miss a moment with her, he wanted so badly to keep her all to himself.

He smiled looking at her and knew it was something else.
"I am happy too." He said touching her face softly. "I know how dangerous this is, but I want you to know something."
He lifted her face waiting for her to open her eyes, when she did he gave her a soft smile.
"I will never give you up again, I love you more than words can describe Aneta. I'll be damned if someone's going to take you away from me again."
He kissed her again passionately.

He just laid down when she abruptly sat in a sitting position, he waited for her to say something.
He could tell she was working through things in her head and he would wait for her to break the silence.
He gave her a smile when she looked at him before seeing her shake her head after she had sighed.
Laughing at her words softly, he kissed her on the lips softly before pulling away.
"No sweetheart. I'm not a member of the Order." He said with a smile at her.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:06 pm

Aneta opened her eyes and smiled when she heard his words.
He was really nice and carefully and with him, everything seems possible, the only sky was a limit.
"I love you too. I.." she started but she wasn't able to finish her sentence because he started kissing her passionately she couldn't help herself, it felt so good and she hoped that kiss will last forever.

"You are not? Really?" her smile was wide when she heard that words. That is the great thing. One problem less in her really problematic life.
So she almost jumped at him and started kissing him again.
She sat on his lap and put her palms on his cheeks without breaking the kiss.
"that is really great. Really really great" she smiled again.

"Now.." she moved closer to him so she can whisper her next words to him.
"Would you like to repeat what we did before half of hour? Or now you are really too tired for that?" she pursed her lips and looked at him again waiting for the answer.
"I mean, if you are tired that's fine. We always have morning... But maybe once again, just for good night?" she kissed his lips again.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:58 pm

Ben looked at her when she opened her eyes and he couldn't help fall so much more in love with her.
His heart felt like it was going a mile a minute when she said that she loved him too.
He was glad that she seemed more than willing to accept his passionate kiss, he loved her more than words could ever say.

"Yes really," He said with a grin glad that he never joined the order, it would make their life a little more complicated.
He chuckled softly before she began kissing him again.
His hands went immediately to her hips when she sat on his lap.
"Well I'm glad that it's really, really great." He said with a small laugh as he kissed her lips once more.

He listened to her next words as she whispered them to him.
He grinned when she looked at him and immediately flipped them before she could escape.
"Your insatiable woman," He said with a devilish grin on his face as he looked down at her. "It's a good thing though, it just means your as insatiable as me." He gave her a small smirk.
"Oh I am more than awake right now, though if it happens again in the morning. Let's just hope that you don't have to work tomorrow, I'm hoping to sleep in tomorrow." He said as he smirked at the word sleep before he claimed her mouth in a passionate kiss.

__________________________________FADE TO BLACK_____________________________
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneta Markova Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:28 pm

She just smiled again and kissed him back enjoying in every touch.
"Hey, I'm insatiable only when I'm around you, it's your fault because you are so attractive" she wanted to say more things but instead she just pressed her lips against his again in another deep kiss.
"It's okay, I don't need to work tomorrow baby, I'm all yours" Aneta smiled again.

Aneta wasn't even sure when she fall asleep last night.
Anyway, the morning light was coming in the room through windows and she felt a little irritated because of that.
She looked at a place next to her and realize Ben was still sleeping.

She would lie if say she wasn't thinking about an idea to wake him up but he seemed so peaceful so she got up and went to take a shower.
After that, she went back to bed because Jax was sleeping as well.
She lied on her stomach and started to kissing Ben gently.
"Wake up sleepy Beauty" she smiled and press her lips against his neck.
Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top