Wondering around....bored!?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wondering around....bored!?  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wondering around....bored!?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wondering around....bored!?  Empty Wondering around....bored!?

Post by Ashley Paul Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:01 pm

Ashley is sitting on a bench in front of a store in Hogsmeade. She is stairing down at her Nike sneakers that match her black and white sweater. Under the sweater is a pink flowery shirt and a jean skirt. Her purse is on her shoulder and it is filled with her wand and her money. She has plunty of it to spend but she doesn't care about that.

For the past few years that she has been at Hogwarts she has been alone. Being the last child of five and the only girl in the family makes it kind of hard to be girly. Most girls just stay away from her. She prefers to make friends with boys, since she knows them so well. But it does get kind of lonely when all the boys have girlfriends and other friend and just ignore her.

Which is why she is out in front of a store bored waiting for the day to finish so the next one can be just like this one. She blinks and a tear falls. She watches it hit the ground and chance the ground to a darker color. She hears some people walk by and giggle. She doesn't look up, she already knows that they are laughing at her. She puts her hands on her face to cover her red checks.
Ashley Paul
Ashley Paul

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Wondering around....bored!?  Empty Re: Wondering around....bored!?

Post by Nick Potter Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:09 pm

Nick was walking around hogsmede with his Light saber in his pocket and his wand in his sleve he was running aroun hogsmede then he seen a crying girl that he never really seen before "Hi im Nick, Nick Potter whats wrong with you" Nick asked her
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:29 pm

Louis had alot of thoughts on his mind. If he would ever see Nick again, and if his family was ok, and if they would ever cancel that dead end show Hannah Montana. He picked up his wand and surprisingly he saw Nick. "NICK, NICK, NICK, NICK, NICK, NICK, NICK" He said every step. He got to him. "Nick what are you doing" He said. Louis held a butterbeer and drank it. He saw another girl. "Hi am Louis Weasley from the Weasley family" He said.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Paul Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:35 pm

Ashley was surprised that anyone would come up to her right now. Most of the time when someone is getting laughed at everyone else just joins in. She was expecting that. So when she heard someone in front of her she looked up with a surprised face. "Oh, um..." She said wiping the tears from her face and wiping her nose quickly. "Nothing. Thanks." She then saw another boy come up to the one in front of her. She smiled lightly at the both of them. "My name is Ashley, Ashley Paul. Fourth year Hufflepuff. And who are the Weasleys?" She asked knowing that now they would know that she was from the muggle world.
Ashley Paul
Ashley Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:58 pm

"Louis calm down"Nick said to him "Hi ashley this is my Crazy friend Louis" Nick told her
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:48 pm

"No the Weasley are from the Ministry but... that dosent matter" Louis said. He pushed Nick joingly
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Paul Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:15 am

Ashley could tell that they were fun people. She liked them, in a friendly way. So she smiled at them and stood up. "Um...It's nice to meet you guys. Thanks for talking to me. If being around me is embarasing you I understand you don't have to be nice to me." She said to them giving me an understanding look and turning to walk away.
Ashley Paul
Ashley Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:35 am

"No no no thats not what I mean at all" Louis said. He said. Louis felt like practicing for some reason. So he sang.

Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Paul Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:31 am

She suddenly heard one of them start singing. She thought this to be odd. So she turned around and looked at him. He sure was singing, and she couldn't figure out why he would start singing for no reason. "Um...not that I'm complaining but why are you singing?" She asked him looking at Nick at the same time.
Ashley Paul
Ashley Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:39 am

Jack was wandering around in Hogsmeade, having stopped at Zonko's to restock on all of her essentials. It was nice out; the sun beat down on her exposed neck, her short hair not reaching quite that far. Her hands were thrust in her pockets, her feet swinging to hit nearby pebbles as she went along. She whistled casually.

Jack wasn't in a good mood; she was in an idle one. She had nothing to do for the next few hours, yet she did not have the ambitions to go seek out something to do. Rather, her plan (or perhaps it was a lack of one) was to wander around Hogsmeade, and hope to stumble upon something that could help her pass the time.

Her ears pricked as she caught a strain of singing. Her mouth twitched as she recognized the voice and the choice of song. She turned and followed the sound and soon she found Louis Weasley, along with Nick Potter and a girl Jack didn't know. Jack heard the girl ask why he was singing. Jack said, "Because Louis is always singing." She turned to him, a smirk on her face that turned to a grimace. "With the Justin Bieber again, really?"

She jerked her head at Nick. "Hey, Nick." She turned back to the girl and raised a questioning eyebrow. "I don't know you. I'm Jack." She thrust out a hand to shake hands with the girl.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum