Charlotte Waldorf - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Charlotte Waldorf - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Charlotte Waldorf

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Charlotte Waldorf - Page 2 Empty Re: Charlotte Waldorf

Post by Ace A Longbottom Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:03 pm

Perfect. I'm really excited to see the personality clash!
Ace A Longbottom
Ace A Longbottom
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiran Hayes Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:09 pm

Whenever you want. If Charlotte runs into Christian in like, Diagon Alley or something, that could kick it off. Just make sure she's got a way to be there without using magic and stuff since they're still underaged. Otherwise we're golden.
Keiran Hayes
Keiran Hayes
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 548

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Luna Potter 1st gen Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:11 pm

And remember that there's the Ilvermorny thing too.
Lily Luna Potter 1st gen
Lily Luna Potter 1st gen
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 431

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:33 pm

Don't worry, she doesn't use magic lol
I'll start thread tonight or in the morning and pm you link
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiran Hayes Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:34 pm

Rofl fair point. Sounds good!
Keiran Hayes
Keiran Hayes
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 548

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:16 am

So I like them all and could post with all of them so I'll write what I think about them and you can choose which thread you want lol

Terry - I like that a lot. I can see her trying to find a way to get out of this situation. She is really smart girl and Ravenclaw so she would be all in this, reading books, maybe talking with people who can give her some advice.. If you decide to do in that direction I think it has a lot of potential for good thread where we won't be in situation to don't know what to write anymore

Clair - This is just kind of things I'm looking for her. I mean, I wrote in her app all about that she hates everyone blah blah but I would like to have a chance to actually show everything about her personality when she is in wizard world.
You know, how would she act, what would she do, would she be rude or just ignoring him etc.

Clytemnestra - for this I don't know how it would work because Charlotte isn't insicure. She is a little manipulative by herself and she just thinks she is better than people here because she is freak too but she is aware that this all about magic isn't normal, so she tries to hide that. I don't think that she is really insicure, her ego is big

Selwyn and Michael - I put two of them together because I think we can connect them. Selwyn is headmaster and her former teacher so he probably saw she is always alone and doesn't even try to change that. So he might can try to speak with her and then call Michael to try to help her

so, that is what I think we can to, it's up on you now
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top