Introducing Charlotte
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Introducing Charlotte Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Introducing Charlotte

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introducing Charlotte Empty Introducing Charlotte

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 1:09 am

Okay so this is my death eater character Charlotte Topez. She is very cold, blunt and loves all things luxurious. She is a Quidditch player for the Holyhead harpies, an all female Quidditch team, so she is rather well known by Quidditch fans - particular females as she, like the other harpies, appears to be a strong female activist - but really she doesn't give a dam who has what rights, she is a famous Quidditch player and that is all she cares about.
Then again the boys may like her for he devilishly sharp features if they are into that sort of thing. Maybe not?
She is a pure blood supremacist but of course keeps her opinions on Muggle borns low key in public appearances.

Okay, so I want to make Charlotte start with, not really a bang but like a grand entrance so to speak. I like how JK introduces Lockhart in a book signing in CoS and I was thinking something of the sort here? Maybe an appearance at Quality Quidditch Supplies where I don't know she beat the record of most on target bludgers per Quidditch match in the British and Irish leauge ever or something. It could start off with a few questions or her giving a speech then signing Quidditch robes, Quidditch books (like through the ages, a book dedicated to the Holyhead harpies), photos, quaffles). Then maybe she could be interviewed by a daily prophet reporter and have the interview in the daily prophet?
What do you all think?

Plus would people be interested in attending the appearance?

PS: Charlotte will also be posting in the death eater meeting so this may not be the first topic she is in but you get the idea.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Introducing Charlotte Empty Re: Introducing Charlotte

Post by Vivianna Varnes Wed May 01, 2013 3:13 am

Charlotte sounds like a decent enough friend for Rivah. They're both dark, but aren't super hardcore like some DE's are. Rivah is good at and likes Quidditch as well, so she may be at the signing thing, but in the background, there already as an acquaintance to Charlotte?
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed May 01, 2013 3:28 am

Oh mah gawd.

Okay. So I've been working super hard on trying to get the Quidditch players to be more famous but it's been super hard. Jack plays on the Falmouth Falcons as a Beater and team captain, and is supposed to be an up and coming favorite.

So, I love this because Charlotte would be very popular with her looks, and Jack has more of a political reputation. Jack is also muggleborn. I think we either need to team them up somehow or have a public rivalry.

Either way, you and I need to team up to make Quidditch more of a noteworthy thing around here.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 1:32 pm

I love the idea of Rivah and Charlotte being acquaintances and I also love the idea of a public rivalry between Charlotte and Jack!! It'd fit perfectly with them both being beaters and one being muggle born the other a pure blood supremacist.

I agree, hopefully we can make Quidditch more noticed! Perhaps Jack appears at the appearance and there is a bit of tension?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Krum Wed May 01, 2013 2:16 pm

The only grad i have is Veronica and she is nine years youner than charolett so they wouldn't have been in school togeather. umm veronica doesn't do much but she needs to party or something. maybe they couls run into one another and char coukd try and convennce her to be a df
Oliver Krum
Oliver Krum

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed May 01, 2013 6:30 pm

I actually sent in an article for the Daily Prophet naming The Harpies and the Falcons as the favorites for the year, with special shout outs for our girls. XD

I'd love to strike up a rivalry. Jack wouldn't particularly care, though, unless Charlotte strikes first.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 10:23 pm

Or maybe he just drops by and a load of fans turn their attention to him or something?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu May 02, 2013 4:20 am

To Jack? Perhaps - she is new-ish. This is her first year, but she's already team captain, so she might be a bit of a sensation.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 6:12 pm

I made the topic in Quality Quidditch Supplies Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 9:12 pm

https://www.pottersarmy.net/t16542-celebritiy-appearence - link if you need it, forgot to include it when I commented as Bertie.

Btw Oliver that's quiet a good idea although she is a secret death eater at the moment Razz But Veronica could come across Charlotte at the celebrity appearance if she is a quidditch fan?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum