Pure Bliss - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Pure Bliss - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Pure Bliss

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pure Bliss - Page 2 Empty Re: Pure Bliss

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:15 pm

Riyan perfered not to use magic when cooking. It took the part she like the most away. She loved to prepare the food, the feeling on the knife in her hand as she sliced and diced food. The feeling of accomplishment while eating the final product. Everything was very calming to her. 
"Thank you honey," she chuckled giving him a quick kiss. Picking up the block of cheese she started grating it so they had shredded cheese. Once that was done she moved on to the spinach which needed to be shreaded into tiny peices. Holding a rather large sharp knife between her forefinger and tumb at the base of the blade she used the other hand to hold the spinach stead and in one pile. With quick easy strokes it didn't take her long to get it all cut up.
"Honey can you check to see if the chickens thawed yet?"
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:34 pm

Kace laughed. "Of course I'll go with you, I wouldn't have offered if I didn't want to go."said Kace chuckling. Kace frowned. "Tris baby I'm fine, besides I think walking around will do me some good, since I haven't done much walking."said Kace honestly. "I know that you're worried about me, but honestly I'm fine, I'm back to the way I was before I gotten hurt."said Kace. That statement was half true, he was better and healed back to his normal self, but mentally he wasn't. Kace smiled feeling her intertwined her hand in his, the it was only a small feeling, but it was a feeling he missed.

Kace smirked at her. "No that's not the only reason, probably because I'm great in bed!"said Kace smirking. He bit his lip to keep himself from letting out a small moan. "Although I'm like a teddy bear, warm and cuddly and sweet and caring."said Kace laughing. "Wow...someone wants attention after not getting some don't they?"Kace asked her smirking. Kace was trying to behave, but there was a part of him that wanted to push her against the wall and kiss her senseless not caring if they were late. But for once, he was going to behave, or at least try to.

Kace pouted. "Ok... fine, I guess we'll go, but I liked what we were doing though!"said Kace honestly. Kace pulled out of the garage and down the road towards Riyan's place.

Calvin nodded and smiled. "Sure love no problem."said Calvin kissing the top of her head. Calvin looked around for something to do, but didn't see anything to do, so he waited to see what else Riyan needed. Calvin nodded. "Sure let me see if it is."said Calvin walking over towards the sink. "You're good to go love, it's thawed out and ready to go."said Calvin.

Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:36 pm

"Oh, in that case, we can go to the shop and I can try some sexy underwear, you can enjoy the view," teased him and laughed.
"I know, I'm just worried about you. I love you, I want you to get well and be the one Kace which I love so much," she said honestly and shrugged. She knows that he is lying and it is killing her. A couple of times she had been tempted to drink some of his sedatives but gave up. She can not do it to herself, him and their children.

She laughed and shook her head.
"Honey, I always want your attention," she said honestly and looked at him.
"Well I'm with you for many more things, but it definitely helps that you're good in bed," smiled playfully. Her head was spinning scene them, clinging to a wall while kissing passionately but she shook her head to ward off the thought. Now is not the time for that.

"Um, and I want it, but it is not polite to be late," she laughed and tied her belt.
After a short drive, they arrived and when he parked his car, she got out and waited for him.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:53 pm

"Yay!"
Going over to the sink she place a light kiss on Calvin's cheek and took the chicken out of it. Going back over to where she had been working she started stuffing everything into the chicken breast, humming while she worked. each breast was placed in a glass baking pan and then placed in to the oven. "chicken fingers" She giggled making a face of disgust as she wiggled her fingers around before going to wash her hands. "Now what do you want to do while we wait for Kace and Tris?" she asked tilting her head to the side smiling up at calvin.
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top