Pure Bliss
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Pure Bliss Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Pure Bliss

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pure Bliss Empty Pure Bliss

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:15 pm

Happiness and Bliss. There were not two better words to describe Riyans life now. Everything was starting to come back together after if had felt like it was falling apart for so many years. The twenty year old even had new hope in finding what had uprooted her life to begin with. That beautiful baby girl. With Calvin and their friends back in her life her future once again looked bright.
With a smile on her face she hummed while cleaning her London apartment in anticipation of their company for the day. It had been a long time since she had had company over, okay this would be the first time, so there was a lot to do. With a glance at the table, something pulled at her heart. Then she began to tidy up the endless stacks of papers she had collected during her search, and for the first time ever she put them away, out of sight. It felt strange to see the table clear of them.
“Oh my,” Riyan said out loud though there was no one to listen, “I guess I should get dressed. They will be here soon.” She was still dressed in the oversize shirt of Calvin’s she had worn to bed and her hair was falling out of a bun that sat atop her head.
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Pure Bliss Empty Re: Pure Bliss

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:48 pm

Tris was lying and reading a book in the living room while Kacey lying on her lap.
Just like that, her gaze accidentally wandered to the clock on the wall.
6pm.
Hell, for an hour they must go.

"Kace! Are you ready?" she asked loudly, because honesly, she didn't know where he is, she knew only that he is somewhere in the house. Since he recovered, he took every possible opportunity to walk and avoid bed.
She took her dog from her feet, "I'm sorry baby, I have to get dressed," she said quietly and then dropped the book on the table and ran to the bedroom.

Honestly, she didn't know what would have to wear for this occasion.
The choice had not facilitated by the fact that she is pregnant and her clothes became too small.
Of course, the magic can expand but didn't want to take the risk and destroy something.
Therefore, wearing a red jeans, black sleeveless shirts and black heels.
Quickly brushed her hair and unobtrusive makeup.

Tris
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:14 am

Lately Kace has been in his own little world lately,  he felt like he was here physically but not mentally.  Although Kace was on the road to recovering he wasn't quite ready to go back to work quite yet much to his dismay, but he honestly thought he was, although he was a little scarred for life it wasn't no big deal.  The truth was, Kace was pyshically and emotionally recovering, the second part he kept well hidden  pretending he was fine when he really wasn't. He didn't want to spend anymore time in St.Mungo's he hated it there.  So...if he pretended to be ok, then Tris wouldn't think something was up.

Kace was swimming in the indoor pool as he seen the clock on the wall tell him that he had a hour to get ready.  Kace gotten out of the pool dried himself off as he headed to the shower to get himself cleaned off. After he was cleaned he stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.  "I...um...not yet Tris baby, but won't take me long I promise."said Kace. He didn't know what to wear for this, but he decided to go simple but yet fancy.  A a few minutes he was dressed in a long sleeve white button down with nice blue jeans and his black shoes.

Kace looked at Tris and smiled at her. "You look beautiful Tris baby."said Kace kissing her softly on the lips.  "You ready to go my love?"Kace asked her.

Calvin who was already ready apparated into Riyan's apartment. "Riys baby,  I'm here."said Calvin as he appeared in front of her smirking as she was wearing his shirt.  "Hm... I see you like wearing my clothes."said Calvin chuckling to himself.  "I know that I'm early, but you know me, I hate being late."said Calvin.  Calvin was wearing a black long sleeve shirt and blue jeans, simple but he thought he looked good.

Kace look

Cal look

Last edited by Kace Lecium on Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:34 am

"Yes, And I'm going to go change really quick." Riyan giggled and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before hurrying off into her room. It didn't take long before the t-shirt was stripped off and replaced with red sweater with three quarter sleeves. "What should I make dinner?" She called pulling on her dark skinny jeans one leg at a time. On her way back into the main room of her apartment Riyan slipped on a pair of flats that sat closest to the door and swiped on some make up. "How was your day Cal?" she asked pulling her hair out of the elastic that held it up, allowing it to cascade in curls over her shoulders.
she looked around once again making sure everything was cleaned up and presentable enough for company before passing into the kitchen and digging around in the fridge. With her lips pursed she dug through random piles of food that she had no clue she had even bought.
outfit change
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:35 pm

She looked at him when he entered the room and smiled. He looks great, as always.
He is still recovering, but most of the wounds disappeared. The only thing which Tris is worried now is his mental health. Although he firmly pretends that everything was all right, she knew it wasn't, just too much has been passed. She decided to wait yet a little longer before she spoke to him about it.

She shook her head, frowning, "No, I don't look pretty. I look.. large!" however, failed to keep a straight face and smiled when he kissed her. She returned his kiss softly and looked at him. Although she was in high heels, had to raise little on tiptoe to kiss him.
Since she was pregnant, Tris refuses to apparate anywhere. Simply, it gets worse and makes her to vomit. Therefore always go with car.
"Ready to go .. No, not yet." she shook her head and kissed him again. Gently bit his lower lip and kissed him, and she managed to get away car keys from his pocket pants seamlessly.
She moved away from him, smiling from ear to ear.

"Now I'm ready. And love, I'm driving," she laughed again and pointed to his car keys in her hand and then she left the room and headed for the exit door.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:48 pm

Kace didn't show it and he refused to show it, but he was in his own personal hell in his head, he had nightmares still about the night he was taken. Although he was going to deal with it on his own, they were his demons,he had to face them. Other then being mentally scarred, Kace was ok and recovering day by day. Although he knew that Tris was going to talk to him about how he was feeling, he knew that he was going to tell her the truth, he couldn't lie to her.

Kace shook his head. "No you don't look large, you look beautiful to me, and that's all that matters!"said Kace kissing her softly on the lips. Kace laughed. No matter if she was in her heels, he was still taller then her, but then again being six feet tall he was taller then most people. Kace didn't want Tris to get anymore sicker then she already was, he watched her like a hawk and took very good care of her and their children she was pregnant with.

Kace looked at her and smirked. "No you're not driving I am, besides it's controlled to my touch, so you can't drive it anyways."said Kace. "Don't get mad at me, I just haven't programmed her to have you as a second driver yet."said Kace honestly.

Calvin shook his head and chuckled as Riyan ran off to get dressed for today. Calvin shrugged. "I don't know Riys baby, what do you have?"Calvin asked her. "I know you got some chicken in there, so maybe make something out of that?"Calvin asked. "My day was long and busy, but being a Auror it's always like that."said Calvin. "How was yours?"Calvin asked her. Calvin follwed her into the kitchen. "Do you need any help Riys baby? I'll be happy to help."said Calvin.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:14 pm

"Chicken sounds good." she murmured pulling some breast out of the freezer and setting them on the small island. With the kick of her foot the door to the freezer shut and she looked up at Calvin the smile on her face only getting brighter. "I spend most of it cleaning. You wouldn't believe the mess this place was." She chuckled with the shake of her head. "Stuffed chicken maybe?" She tilted her had to the side ever so slightly biting her lip before she spun around once again opening up the refrigerator door and digging through it. But, this time she knew what she was looking for. "Can you get some pasta sauce out of the cabinet over there?" She asked pulling some ricotta cheese, fresh garlic, fresh spinach, two eggs, and a block of Mozzarella cheese out and placing them next to the chicken on the counter. "Grab the cheese grater too please, dear?" Running warm water she place the plug in the sink along with the frozen chicken hoping it would thaw faster.
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:28 pm

She shook her head, laughing, "Liar! If you're continue to lying so much, I'm gonna make you go to shopping with me because I need new clothes. And you know," moved closer to him that she could whisper in his ear, "you will pray to God to get an emergency and that and return to work to rest, It will be hard, "she laughed as she kissed him tenderly.
Kace in all care about her too much, especially now that she is pregnant.
Because lying to drink medicines for nausea that her doctor gave, every day she felt worse and he was very worried. He need to learn that she can handle with her problems alone.

She looked at him, shocked, as if he were a minute ago, said that she had won the lottery and now he says it's all a joke.
"What? You want to say that I kissed you so much for nothing?" she shook her head in mock she was offended and to complain.
"Well, here's your keys" punching her foot off the floor as a child while she was giving him the keys and then went to the car, frowning as a teenager where mom banned outings.

She sat in the car and waited for him and then drove to Riyan's apartment, which is about twenty minutes drive away from their home.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:42 pm

Kace shook his head. 'I'm not lying, you look beautiful being Tris baby, if you need some new clothes I'll get you some if you want some more."said Kace. Kace smirked. "Oh really? you don't say."said Kace smirking at her. Kace had a feeling that she wasn't taking her medicine, if she was she wouldn't be as sick as she was now, Kace wasn't stupid by any means. He knew that she was worried about him, but Kace had to fight this battle alone, besides he been doing that all his life basically anyways, so it wasn't no big deal to him anymore.

Kace shook his head. "You know I think sometimes you just love me because of my car and good looks!"said Kace playfully. Kace laughed at her little childish ways, she always did that when she was angry or upset. "Don't worry Tris baby, I'll program her so you can drive her home OK?"Kace asked her kissing her softly on the lips.

Calvin smiled. "It looks good Riys baby."said Calvin kissing her softly on the lips. "Sure sounds great love, I'm sure Kace and Tris will love it!"said Calvin. Calvin nodded seeing that the pasta was in a talk cabient that he could reach, but for her had to get a chair. Calvin gotten it down before he handed her the cheese grater. "Here you go love."said Calvin.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:45 pm

"Of course! You'll have to go shopping with me," she smiled sweetly as she looked at him.
She came to him and hugged him around the waist. "Are you sure you want to go? You just recovered" looked at him anxiously. Her hand gently moved from his shoulders down to the palm and then intertwined their fingers.

She looked at him pretending to be angry and then smiled slyly, "Just because of that? Are you sure?" approached him and kissed his neck. She looked at him, then once again moved her lips over his neck and then stepped back.
She sat in the car for a moment thinking to not kiss him back, but she just could not hold, especially as he's kissing her on this way.
She moved closer to him dropping one arm around his neck and kissed him gently back.

She moved away after a few moments and watched at her watch  "Go, soon we have to be there," she laughed, shaking her head and then brief kiss him one more time before she tied the seat belt.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top