Darkness is Bliss
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Darkness is Bliss Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Darkness is Bliss

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Darkness is Bliss Empty Darkness is Bliss

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:25 pm

Ne'Os sat inside his cell boardly a vile of blood and a tray of food sat in a corner both untouched he did not wish to eat he was disgusted with himself. How could he lose control like that, He threatened the minister and showed the ministry he could not only fly but that he could control objects with his mind.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Darkness is Bliss Empty Re: Darkness is Bliss

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:29 am

Khaat had arrived, she felt, almost as soon as Emof had been taken to serve his sentence in Azkaban. She would not abandon this young man. Too much of her Lupin heritage rang too loud in her ears, flowed too strong in her veins to believe that Emof had any desire for one moment of this to happen. She hoped he would level with her now, once they were not being on display in a courtroom. Perhaps then she could help him. A part of her still believed in him and wanted him to know he was not alone.

She gained access to the prison and to his cell. It was a dark, foreboding place indeed that she knew Emof now found himself in, and she knew that one of the strongest emotions he had to be facing was despair or hopelessness--utter darkness and negativity.

The guard opened Emof's cell and allowed Khaat to enter. She intended on looking official, so she wore a midlength, black silk dress, with black heels and her black cloak. She felt sorry for how defeated Emof looked to her when she entered. "Mr. Emof, "she called softly, "Neos. I am not here to judge you. I am here to help. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22716
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:34 am

Ne'Os looked up at her "If you really want to help me then kill me then my horocrux will be destroyed and i will not have to suffer with the torturous need for blood every minute of the day." he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:40 am

She sighed heavily, understanding his dilemma more than he currently appreciated. She knew how desperately her uncle had suffered and how torn it made him. It had torn at her heart as a child, but his death tore at her even more. She chose to sit beside Emof on his bunk, choosing to send him a message that she was not going to alienate herself from him but was willing to meet him at his level.

"Neos, I understand more than you think, " she said softly, "but there is a whole lot more going on here than you told the court. Please--try to trust someone. Anyone. I want to see you out of this mess and back with your wife. I know she loves you. That's certainly no secret. You have a lot of wonderful skills and gifts and it looks like you've always tried to use them for good, beyond anything else. So tell me--what happened? When did it get so mixed up?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:47 am

"as you know im in charge of a resistance movement but not against the ministry as Dae would tell you...we are against a group of half breed haters they have attacked us at hogwarts...I went to the minister to confront him over rumors that he was supplying the confederacy....he tricked me attacked me and here i am" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:24 am

She studied Neos for a moment. He was telling the truth. This was a group her Uncle Remus would have clearly supported and might have belonged to himself. "I believe you, " she said quietly. She clearly knew Dae Diggory had seemed to have a lot to lose if Neos had gone free. She had seen that all too clearly in the trial. The trial, for all the struggle there had been to keep it honest and above board, had not been nearly as unbiased as Khaat had fought for it to be, and it disgusted her.

"So what happened in court?" she asked. "It looked for all the world to see as if you just purposely shot yourself in the proverbial foot. Why sabotage your own trial and those who wanted to help you? You must have an explanation. You seem to be a brilliant young man, and that, if done just for kicks and giggles, was not brilliant. So--there has to be a whole lot more to it than you told us."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:33 am

"i lost control i figured it out about a month before i made the resistance why that happened...i blame it on lack of blood but its because of my maker...when i killed him and used his horocrux and soul to make mine it linked his soul to mine...latley it apears he has realized he can control me. I usually keep him blocked but in time of stress or if i lack human blood he can take control i wish there was a way we can get him out but i know of few spells that can even harm a vampires mind and none of those that can heal them" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:32 pm

"Ah, " Khaat said, her confusing clearing, "It all makes sense. Well, you certainly have a complicated situation, don't you? I don't know if you've heard, but since the trial, I've taken on the head postion at St. Mungos. I will do my very best to help you. Here's the bottom line--I want you out of here as soon as I can manage it, but we have a couple obstacles. The first is your darker alter ego. The second is your depression that, right now, keeps you from helping yourself. " She gestured at the untouched foods. "You know better than anyone how unpredictable you will become if you do not eat. I need you to keep that darker side under control to the best of your abilities, and not eating only makes him more desperate to take control. If you cannot trust the vials of blood they send you, I'll bring you what you need myself. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:39 pm

"The vials do not matter for now i do not require blood until tomorrow anyway...and its ok the ministry can poison my food with silver shavings if they want it will not break my spirit" he said. "and anything you can do to remove my darker side i will gladly take it..but my depression will not leave...i killed 3 students actually 4 if you count one of the death eaters how can i live with myself? he asked her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:11 pm

OOC: I'm glad to find somebody else willing to post tonight. Glad to see you there.

"Neos," she said, "I'm not sure you honestly did. With your life essence contaminated with his, I'm not sure you were responsible. I think it must operate somewhat like a standard posession in some respects. I think it might have been your body, but I'm not sure it was your mind or your will. I think it was, at least in some significant part, his will and spirit trying to dominate yours. Or am I getting that part wrong? If I am correct me. If I'm right, he's responsible and not you.

" Look, I know you know who I am and who my family is. When my uncle was a werewolf, he was clearly not himself. Our soul--our spirit, if you will--is largely composed by our mind, our will, and our emotions. When those are compromised, those key elements that make us who we are, are not there anymore. We are, in essence, not us. When my uncle was not able to have command over his mind, his will or his emotions, he ceased being himself for that period of time. What his body did under the curse were things he was not responsible for. I'm telling you that I think the same thing applies to you. Maybe that's why I believe you so much--and believe in you--both. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top