Darkness
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Darkness Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Darkness

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Darkness Empty Darkness

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:42 am

The sun had already begun to go down, and it was time for the creatures to come out and play. Being a Vampire(although she was a half-vampire) Amaris was a nocturnal kind of girl and this was when she had the most energy to do whatever she pleased.As long as it didn't include using magic, she was still underage and would get in a lot of trouble if she even said a simple spell.

But that didn't mean that she had to give up all her fun.

The Three Broomsticks was full of men and woman who would no doubt be getting drunk or laid and though she was only sixteen Amaris got a kick out of seeing how they drooled over her(the men. And the occasional woman) Most of the women stared at her with envy as they noticed that she was young and beautiful while they were drunks and pretty damn ugly if she did say so herself.

Pushing the door to the pub open, Amaris stepped in with a rather noisy click of her high heeled boot and she walked straight up to the counter, giving everyone a cold glare as she walked by them. "One butterbeer." she snapped her fingers and gave the bartender a narrow eyed ice cold glare and he hesitated in getting her the drink from fear. It was amazing how much fear she would strike into others at sixteen. The man gave her the butterbeer with a shaky hand and Amaris took it, before dropping the galleons she owned on the counter.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Darkness Empty Re: Darkness

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:57 pm

James had just finished flying in the abandoned Quidditch Stadium when he decided to go get some firewhisky at The Three Broomsticks.

Once he walked in and put on some charm on a couple of the others sitting at random tables he walked to the counter.

"A firewhisky." He told the bartender and gave him the galleons. The bartender brought back his drink and he started to pretty much down the whole thing. James was out of it by now. It's been a whole day since he had a smoke since he ran out yesterday. He needed some substitutes. He was almost done with his drink when he heard someone open the door and proceed to make noise with their boots. The person walked up to the counter and said, "One butterbeer." James almost spit out the firewhisky he had in his mouth.

He knew that voice. No doubt he hasn't heard it since he turned, what, 17. He turned to look at his sister when she threw her galleons on the counter. James saw the look on her face of pure joy from making the old man scared.

"Now, now, Amaris. You need to learn some manners don't you?" James asked.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:26 pm

Amaris's narrowed eyes seemed to narrow even more as she heard a familiar and irritating voice. She turned her head to see her older brother and she rolled her eyes at him. "Shut up." she said in the same cold voice that she had used with the bartender. It was amazing how irritated her brother made her, and he'd only said one sentence. Then again it was probably what he had said that had gotten her mad, like he always did.

"I don't need you to tell me what to do." she hissed at him. Some would think that they were bitter rivals than siblings with the way she spoke to him. Truth was, Amaris was resentful for all the teasing her brother had done to her, since she was able to talk and walk. "Why do you always appear wherever I am?" she asked him with a tone of disgust in her voice.

That was another thing he hated, even during the year that she had been in school with him, he almost always appeared wherever she was and it annoyed her to no extent. Whether it was on purpose of on accident, it just annoyed her. She tapped on the counter near the butterbeer with her long fingernails as she stared up at her brother.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:35 pm

Amaris always had that tone in her voice that pissed James off so much. That's probably why he liked to pick on her. And come to think of it, Amaris was always around when James was at school. He wasn't allowed to do what he usually did when she was around.

"I can tell you what to do because I'm older." Then he paused. Another thought going in his head.

"I came to check on you, obviously." He sneered. He picked up his firewhisky and finished it.

"No, I came here for firewhisky. Why would I want to see you? You always just happen to appear around me." James said in a bored tone.

He waited a second and added, "How's the lovely family?" In an exaggerated tone.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:55 pm

"Yeah, because I'll listen to you." she rolled her eyes at him. She huffed heavily and crossed her arms over her stomach. She had now basically forgotten about the butterbeer on the counter next to her as she stared at her brother with a look that could kill. He was lucky he was her brother ... and that she wasn't the type to use the Unforgivable curses.

"Sure you did. Since when do you care about me?" she asked him. Then he said that he was only there for firewhiskey and even though she always said to herself that she hated him because he always picked on her but hearing him say that actually made her feel hurt. It was a strange feeling to her and she hated it. That was why she always cut herself off from him, or tried to at least. She hated feeling hurt by his stupid actions toward her.

"Right. Whatever." she scoffed at him and she turned away slightly, toward the butterbeer she had now remembered was there.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:06 pm

When she turned away from James he almost had a feeling of guilt because he was sure he hurt her. He's been in trouble because he hurt her plenty of times before, but this was different. There were no parents or other siblings to yell at him for hurting his sister. To be honest, James loved his sister. She just got annoying at times and he was mad all the time. To see the proof of him hurting her and him feeling guilt, sort of scared him.

"Amaris, I'm your brother. I know I hurt your feelings. I'm s-I'm sorry." James apologized and suddenly felt better.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:46 am

"Your apology is an empty one." she said softly. "Do you think I'm stupid?" she asked him. For his sake she hoped he said that she wasn't stupid. Or it was going to get ugly, really ugly. He knew what she was capable of and he knew that she would be getting stronger, especially because of her training with their uncle during the summer. So if she didn't get him now, she would later on.

"You always apologize to me and then you just do it again." she said to him, her voice breaking slightly. She held the handle of the cup where the butterbeer was that she could feel it cracking, but even though she felt that she didn't let it go. Not until it broke and a piece of it cut the palm of her hand. The cup fell and shattered on the floor around her feet.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:50 am

James learned a couple of things after moving out of his family home. One of them was not to let your emotions get the best of you. Just like his sister was at the moment.

"No, Amaris. You're not stupid. I know you're trying to toughen up. That's good. You need to show people what your worth." James said.

He thought she would calm down until she pointed out that he always says he's sorry and does it again. James noticed the hold his sister hand on her bottle. Then she broke it.

"Amaris, I'm your brother. I've got to pick on you, I've got no other purpose to you. What do you want me to do? Have a play date or somethin'? Go put something on that cut, it'll just keep bleeding." James said. He sighed because he knew what would happen. Amaris and him both have tempers. Whenever they were around each other things went crazy. Just like that time when James was a kid.. He never wants to re-live that again.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:09 pm

"You don't have to pick on me." she said. "Why can't you pick on Julius or Alexander? Why does it have to be me?" she asked him. It wasn't fair that she was the only one that picked on so much. He never picked on their brothers as much as he did on her. It was probably because she was the only girl.

"You could just try to be nice to me?" she asked him sarcastically. "It's fine. I'm not gonna die from a small cut like that. It'll heal fast, you know that." she rolled her eyes at him. The cut didn't even hurt, and she looked at her palm where the blood was seeping.

She looked at the shattered glass around her and she sighed. Still she didn't do anything about it and she didn't move.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:22 pm

"Amaris, I pick on you because Julius and Alexander never fight back. They're no fun. I pick on you because you're my sister." James sighed because Amaris always brings up the 'Is it because I'm a girl.' fight. James liked fighting with his sister, verbally of course. "What's the point of siblings if you can't poke fun at them?" James asked.

He looked down at her hand which was still bleeding and her bottle that was broken on the floor. She hasn't moved.

"Amaris, I don't see you that often anymore. I'd like too. NOW GO CLEAN UP THE CUT. I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA DIE. JUST CLEAN IT." James breathed in and out. His anger getting more and more intense by the minute.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top