I'll give you mine if you give me yours
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'll give you mine if you give me yours Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'll give you mine if you give me yours

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'll give you mine if you give me yours Empty I'll give you mine if you give me yours

Post by Elizabeth Blackburn Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:42 am

The biggest weakness of Elizabeth Blackburn was obviously her kids. There was nothing in the world that could stop her from protecting them and no one whom she wouldn't kill to make her three angels save. She never regretted having any of them, even though she had hard times trying to provide them everything they needed at times. Becoming a widow made her life better than ever. It all started with her twin Eliot coming back to London. The whole month he took care of her family, giving her space to heal and relax a bit. But she should've know better, it was Eliot after all. He needed a favor, she couldn't say no to him.

She ended up with five kids. Five! And as much as she loved Damien and Darius, they were just like Elion and she, which was never a good thing. They were completely out of control and in combination with Cael, her life became living hell. Her house used to be perfect, clean, peaceful and now it was... it was the opposite. She was going crazy and there were times when she wanted to kill Eliot but she kept saying to herself, it was only for the week. It will be okay.

On the day five she looked like she had insomnia for days, which was almost the truth. Her eyes looked tired and her hair was messy which was anything but usual giving the fact that she always looked elegant. She was wearing grey tracksuit in which she was barely recognizable. In normal conditions, she would never left the house like that but these were desperate times and she needed some air. For the moment she wondered about leaving the boys with house elves, but it just didn't feel right. Next thing she knows, she's sitting in the park holding her twins while gazing the boys. She was all over the place that she didn't even noticed Benji standing few meters away.
Elizabeth Blackburn

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

I'll give you mine if you give me yours Empty Re: I'll give you mine if you give me yours

Post by Benjamin Morgan Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:05 am

Benjamin was out that day because he had the day off and needed to get several things for the apartment. He had his black leather jacket on with blue jeans and a dark green t-shirt. His satchel was slung across his chest where he was keeping all the things he purchased in it. He had gotten some things to make a potion to help his son get better and he didn't want to take him to St. Mungos for something so small. However if it didn't get any better he might have to and he wasn't looking forward to that at all.

He finished all of his things in Diagon Alley and made sure that he didn't have anything else on his list before heading to Eli's. After getting a chicken soup from them he walked out of the Leaky onto the street outside it heading towards the park. It was the quickest way to get to his apartment without apparating, which he didn't trust himself to do at the current moment. He had small circles under his eyes because he was worried about his son and was at his side day and night when he wasn't working.

He was walking past when he saw someone he recognized. He got closer to her and he saw it was Elizabeth but it looked like she hadn't slept in days. He looked at her twin boys then followed her gaze towards three others who she had her eyes on. He approached her cautiously not wanting to scare her and stood a few meters away from her.

"Elizabeth?" He said looking at her with concern. "Are you alright?" He got a little closer and squatted down in beside her but still keeping a little bit of a distance. "Is there anything I can do to help you?" He asked softly looking at her.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top