And It's All Mine
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

And It's All Mine Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

And It's All Mine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

And It's All Mine Empty And It's All Mine

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:09 am

And It's All Mine 1246871481NL9VAuy

Jack parked her crappy car in the driveway of her new home. She looked up at the blue two story house and pulled the key from the ignition, putting the lanyward that held her keys over her neck. She zipped up her jacket and turned, pulling the knapsack that had been resting in the passenger side seat. She set in her lap and the peeked at her house again, before the phrase really hit her and began to sink in, deep.

Her house.

No. Her home.

She was away from her rotten family. She could avoid those she had not been able to at Hogwarts. She could run around without pants- though she did like wearing her pants. She could not brush her hair- though if she really did not want to, she typically would not. Still, the fact of the matter was, she had a place where she could escape and hide. It was hers and hers alone.

She opened the door of the car- causing a loud screech- and slipped the pack on her back. She slipped out and slammed the car door behind her before walking around to the back of the car. Another screech and groan of metal signified her opening the back of the car. She pulled out her trunk and locked up her car- as if someone would really try to steal it.

She turned and made her way up to the door of her house. She leaned forward and unlocked it without taking off her lanyard, before pushing the door open with her foot. She slipped inside and shuffled in, setting down her trunk. She had purchased the house full of furniture, though some of the stuff inside had to go- namely that large pink armchair in the corner. Consider it gone.

She closed the door and walked over to the couch, sitting down and looking around thinking one thing over and over.

Mine.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum