As never before love you.. You will be mine
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

As never before love you.. You will be mine Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

As never before love you.. You will be mine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

As never before love you.. You will be mine Empty As never before love you.. You will be mine

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:57 pm

Mia noticed that Athena is constantly looking at them. However, she was not ready to tell the truth to her best friend. Athena will be very angry, and she has every right to be, Mia is hiding this from her, and she know that is not right. Friends should not hide anything from each other. That means Mia is bad friend. One more thing in which she is bad.
However, to avoid any inconvenience for a little while, she withdrew Alex with her.
The party took place at the entrance of the lake, so she took them a little further. This part was obscured by trees and they were finally able to have some privacy.

She turned to him and looked at him finally. She laughed a little.
In fact, she is not very well seen him. This section is almost entirely in the dark, only a small amount of light coming from the bright lights of the party. You could hear the music but here was just barely audible.
She looked at him, did not know what it actually says or does.
"Do you like my dress?" she said quietly, it was the most ridiculous thing she could say, but at least managed to break the silence that threatened to become embarrassing.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

As never before love you.. You will be mine Empty Re: As never before love you.. You will be mine

Post by Alex Abercrombie Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:54 am

Anger, hate and disappointment, that's what he could feel from his little sister, something that she never showed to him let alone anyone but he could literally feel it as he walked away from the party with Dariela. As Alex told her before, he never hid anything from Athena, besides how he felt about Dariela, but he was always very open to his little sister. .Alex felt like a horrible big brother now, Athena looked up to him since they were little, and Athena was his favorite sibling, but he loved both his sisters dearly though. Although Athena and him were closer due to spending so much time together before their little sister came

Although this was wrong, it also felt so right at the same time, he liked being alone with Dariela. He was quite glad that it was quiet now and they had some privacy, maybe they wouldn't be disturbed like they were last time, that annoyed him greatly.

Alex blue eyes looked at her and laughed along with her. "Finally alone and some peace and quiet."said Alex. Alex chuckled. "I told you at the party you looked beautiful Trouble and I meant what I said, you looked beautiful and you still do."said Alex. Not letting her respond he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her close to him as he kissed her on the lips before pulling away. "Um...sorry... been wanting to do that ever since we got caught in the forest."said Alex honestly.
Alex Abercrombie

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

As never before love you.. You will be mine Empty Re: As never before love you.. You will be mine

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:06 pm

Dariela is consistently deflected the view of her friend. Dariela is wrong. She is a terrible friend. She must now find a way to make amends to Athena. She will succeed, somehow.
She looked at Alex.
"Athena is very angry. I .. I couldn't ... I didn't know how to tell her that I like her older brother. I knew you were always looking at me just as a friend of your sisters, nothing more" she said honestly. Her cheeks became red but darkness hid it from him.

They disappeared from the party, Mia wondered what he was thinking about. He looked thoughtful, but these weren't just thinking about his sister. He was thinking of something beautiful, he almost laugh. Sometimes she would really like to be able to read his mind.

"Yes, finally," she smiled and looked at him. "I hope that here no one won't bother us," she said frankly.
On his next words she laughed. The feeling that these words caused in her was good. Since that kiss in the forest, the only thing that was important was that he notice her.
It didn't matter whether other guys observe her, do they think she's beautiful .. It is only important what he thinks.
She started to answer him but he suddenly pulled her to himself and kissed her. When her lips met his senses a mild tingling to slide down her spine. His lips were soft and warm, she just doesn't want to ever let him go.
But he moved away. She looked at him and smiled.
"Is it wrong if I say that I've dreamed about your lips from the last meeting?" shee cocked her head and looked at him. With her arms she hugged him around the neck.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Abercrombie Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:21 am

Alex felt like a bad big brother for keeping this from his little sister, but he wasn't sure how she'll react to the fact he was in love with her best friend. Although it wasn't a all the sudden thing that happened to him, he been in love with her for awhoke now, he just denied his feelings until they were to much for him to handle. Alex looked at her and cupped her cheeks in his hands. "She'll be more mad at me then you, I'm her own brother and I kept this from her, I never kept anything from her, but I loved you a long time."said Alex honestly. "She'll be mad at first yes, but she'll get over it."said Alex.

Alex was thinking about a lot of things, if Mia wanted to be with him and how she felt about him and how happy Athena would be for them. Although he didn't want to admit it, they helped each other out, Alex helping Mia with her issues and Mia revealing the true him. Although he was one of the biggest bad boy troublemakers in school, his issue came from a lot of hurt over the past few years.

Alex laughed. "Yeah you and me both, I was quite annoyed about what happened in the forest."said Alex. Although Mia wanted him to notice her, Alex noticed her way before she even realized it, probably before she even liked him. Alex smiled. "No it's not wrong of you, cause I dreamed and wanted your lips on mine since the forest as well."said Alex honestly. "I was going to ask you if you wanted to be my girlfriend in the forest, but we were interrupted, but now this time is perfect."said Alex. "Mia I loved you I was thirteen and I met you on the train, would you be my girlfriend?"Alex asked her.

Alex Abercrombie

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:14 pm

"Yes, but it is understandable that you will sometimes maybe hide something from her." she shook her head and looked at him.
"Thena and I are friends, that's exactly what we're talking constantly" laughed a little, and when he put his hands on her cheeks she hugged him around the waist.
"I hope she will get over it, and she will be happy. Honestly, I never thought this would happen," she said honestly as she looked at him.
Mia likes him long ago, but never really thought it would happen that he really noticed her.
Until now, she watched him come out with the girls, all were beautiful and although always played that bad guy, to the girls looked as if they were the center of the world. Mia was jealous, she wanted him to look at her in that way.

She looked at him, "What are you thinking about?" uttered it before she ever became aware of her words. However, he was lost in thought, and she wanted to know what it is about and be there with him for all.

"I was so angry that day because of Danny, forest .. everything," she said honestly and frowned.
"So, you were thinking about me a lot?" She angled her head as she looked at him and smiled. She looked at him, trying to wake up from a dream, because this had to be a dream. Mia loves him from the first moment she saw him, when she laughed at her on the train and helped her to enter into the wagon large cage in which was her owl.
However, it has never had the courage to admit what he feels now, she listened to the words in which he says everything she thinks.
"Of course I will. And I like you too from the very moment you looked at me and smiled, then you've won. But I never had the courage to admit what I feel because I thought that you do not see me on that way," she said is sincere and laughed.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top