I only stay with you one more night - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I only stay with you one more night - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I only stay with you one more night

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I only stay with you one more night - Page 3 Empty Re: I only stay with you one more night

Post by Beatris Greyback Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:26 pm

Soon, her eyes were full of tears. Hell, from when she was pregnant really often crying.
She looked at him. Why he can not listen to her? Why is he so stubborn?
She could lose him. When she saw him that day, she thought he was dead, or he will be dead by the end of the day. Instead, here he is, does not want to lie in bed, how long it took to recover. Why he does not see that she just wanted him to be better?
"Fine, do whatever you want, I don't care," she said angrily and quiet and then went and sat on the chair the way away from him next to the wall.

When healer entered the room, quickly wiped her face and leaned back in the chair. She looked at him and silently shook her head. He's just too stubborn.
She decided to make a potion tonight that he would be much better. It's an old recipe that she found, it is really effective.

She nodded, still avoiding his eyes as he spoke, but she felt that he yawns.
"You should get some sleep, if you want, of course," the last words has responded angrily, almost with disdain in her voice.

When she heard Athena, Tris could not endure without laughing. In fact, she could has sworn she saw guards roll their eyes as they left.
"All right, just Thena" smiled and shook her head. "Do not blame him, Kacey is very angry these days," she managed to keep a straight face as she said that, although the smile toyed on her lips.
Tris heard Kace said something to her but hell, she is still mad at him. Because of this, she looked at Athena with the most beautiful smile, "All right, then I will stay. Kace told me that you are really close," she nodded.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

I only stay with you one more night - Page 3 Empty Re: I only stay with you one more night

Post by Kace Lecium Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:05 am

Kace seen her eyes full of tears and he sighed to himself. 'Sh*t! I made her cry, something that I hate her doing, especially because me!'Kace thought to himself. He felt like the biggest scumbag in the world for making her cry. Although he didn't want to lay in bed for two weeks not doing anything, but if it made Tris happy he'll do it, he just wanted her to be happy. Although she knew that he was very stubborn and hard headed to the core, he didn't listen to anyone, but now he was listening to her. He loved her, and he couldn't lose her because of his stubbornness.

Kace yawn feeling the potion kicking into his system making him feel relaxed and sleepy. He shook himself awake,but he was getting more and more sleepy as the minutes went by, he knew that he was going to be asleep no matter how much he didn't want to. He just woke up and wanted to be with Tris, but obviously she was to scared to touch him or even kiss him on the lips.

Kace sighed. "I think it's going to make me fall asleep no matter if I want to or not, I'm already starting to get sleepy."said Kace honestly. Kace frowned. He knew that she wasn't talking to him and was mad at how stubborn he was being and not listening to her, but he couldn't help it, it was how he was.

Athena looked at Tris and giggled. "Well... I understand where he's coming from, his job is very tough as he explained it to me."said Athena. "You got smile Tris, wish mine was that pretty."said Athena. "You got a beautiful smile Theny, it can light up the whole room, but Tris's smile makes me melt every time she smiles at me."said Kace. Athena smiled. "Aw...that's cute, who knew you were so mushy underneath?"Athena asked him playfully. "Shut up Theny."said Kace as he yawned. A couple of minutes later he was fast asleep. Athena looked at Kace and giggled. "Look Kacey finally asleep!"said Athena.

Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:23 pm

Tris was sitting in a chair with head tilted back. Not doing anything, just stared at one imaginary point on the ceiling and trying to blink back the tears.
However, only is a matter of time before she breaks completly. It happened so many things, bad things. He was hurt by the people she considered her family. She will suffer because they were killed, the Death Eaters would find the punishment for her and that she was afraid of. But she couldn't say that to Kace. How will she tell him that she wouldn't survive that saved his life?
And there was the constant nausea and headaches. Because pregnancy is risky to drink potions, the only solution is good old tablets. However, no matter how doctors persuaded, she refuses to take any medication, her past won't allow it. Easy to put up with all this pain, she is strong enough.

She just shook her head at his words. If he sleeps, it means that he lies in bed, and soon he will be better. To her it's okay, as long as she knows that he is recovering.
The last four days were agony, he just didn't wake up. But now knows that he is fine, and that's all she needed.

Tris looked at Athena frowning. "You're not really aware of how beautiful you are, don't you?" looked at her and smiled.
"Your smile is beautiful, I bet you can have every guy in school."
When she heard what was Kace said, reluctantly smiled and looked at him.
Even now, while she is mad at him, know that he is her whole world.
She nodded at Thena's words "Yes, I think so. It is better so, he doesn't stop grumbling because is in bed!" Tris shook her head and then came over and slowly adjusted his pillow making sure not to wake him. She kissed him gently on the cheek and then stepped back.
"If you want you can sit down, but I not believe that he would wake up any time soon," she looked at Thena smiling slightly.
"Anyway, how did you even get here? The school is still going on, isn't it?" looked at her concerned.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:40 am

Kace looked over at Tris and frowned, he wanted to say something to her, but he wasn't sure what to say to her in all honesty. Although he knew that she was mad at him and she wasn't going to listen to him, it was how she was when she was angry or upset with him. Kace knew that she was facing her own hell as well, what she seen was probably one of her worse memories now, it would have been if he seen Tris the way she seen him, all beaten and tortured and unconscious and barely breathing.

Kace sighed. Maybe it would be best if he just went to sleep, better then just being ignored by her. Kace knew that she wanted to get him better, but even when he recovers he was sure that she wouldn't touch him for awhile. Tris looked like she been through hell the past four days, he couldn't believe he was out that long, he wondered what was all wrong with him.

Athena looked at Tris shaking her head. "Me? beautiful? I hardly doubt that, nothing compared to you!"said Athena. Athena blushed. "Um...t-thank you Tris, but I have the guy I love and want to spend forever with, as I told Kace his name is Vaughn."said Athena. "Although this boy named Danny tried hitting on me in the Gryffindor common room, Vaughn wasn't happy about it."said Athena honestly. Kace looked at Tris and smiled back warmly at her.

Athena giggled. "Kacey doesn't like staying in bed, even when we were young, he always snuck out and made himself sicker by doing so!"said Athena. Kace stirred slightly in his sleep as Tris kissed his cheek but he didn't wake up. Athena took a seat beside Tris looking at her cousin sleeping. "Aw...he looks so cute sleeping, he's not as grumpy!"said Athena giggling. "Oh it was Hogsmeade weekend and instead of going there, I gotten permission to come here so my parents net me in Hogsmeade and apparated me here."said Athena.

A few days later Kace was released from St.Mungo's but was told he needed to rest in bed for two weeks to heal some more. He wasn't pleased about it and was cursing the whole way out of St. Mungo's saying that he didn't need any rest and he was fine.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:32 pm

-> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

answered here 

Spoiler:
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3