I only stay with you one more night
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I only stay with you one more night Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I only stay with you one more night

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I only stay with you one more night Empty I only stay with you one more night

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:10 pm

"Wake up, sleepyhead, now you're getting married," Tris heard the voice who woke her up. After blinked a few times to get used to the early morning light, in front of her she saw her friends, Hayley and Nym.

She laughed merrily and then stretched lifted in a sitting position.
"I can not tell you how excited I am" smiled cheerfully, and then, out of habit, her hand reached for the phone.
It's nothing.
No call.
No message.
She had not heard Kace for two days. She tried to justify it by being too busy with work and marriage, but was disappointed when she saw that there is not any message from him.
In fact, two days did not hear him. She did not even know whether he had a bachelor party. The girls sat the previous night in the apartment and socialize. It is for Tris was the perfect girls' night.
Punched in a number she knew even in a dream, but she did not hear the bell. His phone is off.
A strange feeling went through her abdomen but did not pay attention, it's all right.

"Come on, sleepyhead, you have to eat. After that, we must to prepare. Hair & make-up artist will be here any minute," said Nym then Tris only slightly nodded. She just could not throw away the bad feeling, as if something really bad happened.
Against her will she ate toast and then quickly showered.
When she came out of the bathroom, just in panties and bra and wrapped bathrobe, hair stylist and makeup artist were already there. They were about her friends.

At last it came to her. She looked in her wedding dress standing attached to the cabinet. Esme is really done an excellent job.
After two hours of storage, Tris was almost ready.
Friends helped her to put on a dress and now she stared at her reflection in the mirror, wondering who the person is looking at the other side of the glass.
"You look beautiful Tris" said Hayley and hugged her with a smile on her face.

Tris has insisted on a natural appearance, and her hair fell down her face in soft  curls. Unobtrusive makeup gave her a natural look, but again, it was like she was looking at someone else.

Tris's look
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

I only stay with you one more night Empty Re: I only stay with you one more night

Post by Kace Lecium Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:47 pm

The next morning after Tris left much to his dismay, Kace gotten up for the next day and gotten ready for work, another day as being a Auror has begun. Showering he put on his Auror robes and ate before he gotten into his car and drove to work. Today was actually a mission, he couldn't wait to get started, as Calvin as his partner they'll get the job done easily and quickly. The end of the day came and Calvin and Kace apparated back to the office to pack up and go home for the night. "Were having a couple of drinks at the bar for your last night as a single man."said Cakvin. "Cal I'm not single, I'm engaged to Tris and about to be married to her."said Kace. "Ok.. last night as a guy who's not married."said Calvin as Kace laughed. "See you tonight mate."said Kace.

Walking out of the ministry to his car, Kace took a short cut through the alley way to get to his car quickly. Hearing someone step on glass or something Kace whipped out his wand looking around. As a flash of red came towards him Kace dodged it by a inch. Firing back, Kace knocked out the mysterious person as more came, Kace dueled them as much as he could. As one came with a board, the hit Lace against the back of the head as Kace fell to the ground unconscious.

As Kace woke up, his vision was blurry until it slowly but surely came into focus. He looked around and noticed he was in a torture chamber chained to a chair, the only source of light was coming from the light bulb above his head. Wincing at the ungoldy throbbing headache he had, Kace tried to escape but it made the people who captured him laugh. "Finally got the famous Kace Lecium at last, perhaps you can tell us more then the last two pathetic Aurors did." they told them snickering. "First of all, tic tac both of you,and secondly I'm not telling you a damn thing!"said Kace.

It was two days and Kace wouldn't budge, they tortured him and did everything under the sun to him, but Kace didn't tell them anything. Kace didn't know how long he been here, but knew that Tris had to be worry out of her mind about him or probably pissed that he haven't called her. Kace was so weak he didn't know what side was up or what side was down, he slipped out of consciousness serve times since he been here, but none of the other Aurors or anyone knew that he was missing.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

I only stay with you one more night Empty Re: I only stay with you one more night

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:11 pm

Beatris was ready.
For half an hour, she needs to go, but for the hour she will pronounce her fateful 'yes'.
She decided to try to call Kace again. Again, the phone is still switched off.
Well, maybe he just wants to be alone with his friends or dresses. Tris was trying to think of excuses, but with every minute is less believed in what she thinks. Bad feeling has not left her any moment.

"Okay, let's see if you're ready," Hayley laughed and looked at Tris.
"Yes," Tris said and laughed nervously.
"The dress is new, my engagement ring is something blue. My bracelet" touched gently pearl bracelet resting on her arm, "It was my mother's, she's something old. I took your shoes, and it's something borrowed. The study comprised all ! ' she said cheerfully.

In the room is entered Calvin, Kace's friend.
"Beatris, you look beautiful," Tris smiled and nodded.
"Thank you, but where is Kace?" she asked, concerned.
For the next words she was not ready.
"I have not heard for two days, he is still not here." When she heard that, it was somewhat reversed.
More importantly, she understood everything. The sudden call while she was in Paris, they want only to see her. They took her from the task. Kace disappeared ...
"Oh God, no, not him," she said frantically pushing all those who were close to her.
Everyone was too shocked to do anything.
Disjointed she heard they say her to calm down, wondering what had happened, but she couldn't think about it. From the drawer she pulled out the gun. She picked up her dress just to be a gun attached to ó on the leg. She took a wand in her hand and apparate herself.

She was runing and going through a huge mansion that was the seat of the Death Eaters. So much time she spent here and she could even with the blindfolded find any room.
Not dropping wand out of her hand ran as fast as she can in high heels and her wedding dress.
Finally, she came to the torture room.
Locked. She did not bring her keys.
She pointed the wand into the lock and after a silent "Alohomora" the door clicked open.
At the scene she found she was not ready for. The two Death Eaters stood smiling wickedly, and on the chair is tied sitting Kace.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:52 pm

After countless hours of torture along with a couple of other ways of torture, Kace looked at them bloody and his body and head throbbing in pain. "You know what me and you have in common?"one of them asked Kace. "Nothing,you're both morons!"said Kace. As he was hit by the curse again Kace winced in pain. "Still not telling you guys anything, so you might as well just kill me and save yourself the time."said Kace. Kace wasn't going to tell them a thing, they could torture him all they wanted, but he wasn't going to talk.

Hearing the door open, Kace thought it was another one of them that was going to have some fun with him, he rolled his blue eyes at them. "Come on you two had to get another person to get information out of me because you two idiots were incapable of doing it? Pathetic!"said Kace. As he seen who walked in he gasped at the sight of her, she looked so beautiful, like an angel to him. As they hit him with the curse Kace winced in pain and tried not to scream as the curse hit him. He knew that this probably had to be Tris worse nightmare seeing him like this, much less on their wedding day.

After the curse was lifted off of him Kace fell unconscious as his head fell forward as he did. The death eaters came and pushed his head back up as the leaned it against the back of his chair. Kace sat there bloody from head to toe chained to a chair not saying a word. After days of torture, Kace's body finally passed out from exhaustion. It was clear that Kace needed to go to St.Mungo's, he was in critical condition and needed help.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:23 pm

When she went inside, Tris needed only a moment to react. In her eyes you can see only hatred, felt the hatred that has never been.
Kace fainted. At least she hoped he was just unconscious. At least he will not see what the monster is person he wanted to marry.
First Death Eater is very well known, like her, he did not like this job. OK, she will afford him a painless death. Pointing a wand at him, for the first time burned the worst of the three unforgivable curses.
"Avada Kedavra!" not being able to defend himself, on the site of the fallen dead, and thereby became her first murder.
They learned that for this curse should be a strong will to act, you have to really want them to die, she certainly wanted, she knew it by the green light flashed from her wand.

Another Death Eater was ready to attack. Still, he hesitated. He could not believe that one of them turned against her group. That moment of hesitation was all that was needed to Tris.
"Expelliarmus" she said quickly and her opponent is out of his wand.
Tris is viciously laughed. "You like to torture people? Let's see what a joy to be tortured. Crucio" she said viciously quietly and then with relish watching a guy convulsing in pain. But it was not enough. She wanted to see how life is disappearing from his eyes.
She pulled out a gun and perfectly onto the legs, if she left him in life, he would have been invalid.

As he fought with the pain she ran to Kace.
"love, wake up. Please, open your eyes. Look at me!" she is still breathing. It was a good sign. She did not wait to him wake up, she went back to her opponent. Kace is alive, but it will take revenge for what they did to him.
"You know, a list of the spell to kill is the infinite, but I'll do it the old fashioned way," she said coolly. The last time she pointed the wand at him "Petrificus Totalus". He fell down, unable to defend himself.
Tris was driven by hatred. Probably this is the reason why she thinks slowly is disappearing all human out of her. Kace will probably hate her. It ruled in her intention to make a Horcrux. 
She quietly uttered the magic that made her ring started to glow. 
A little bit pathetic, part of her soul wants to put in the engagement ring.
She took the gun and shot through the heart of her opponent, when she herself felt unbearable pain. Part of her soul is tied to the ring now.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:28 pm

Kace woke up to everything spinning around him, he felt horrible, his head and body hurting so bad he felt like he was going to throw up at how bad he felt. Kace never been this hurt before, of course he gotten tortured countless of tines, but nothing like this. Although Kace was always careful, they must have been spying on him from the ministry to know when to attack him. As everything stopped spinning some and came into focus Kace looked and seen Tris. "Tris baby, is that you?"Kace asked her wincing at the ungodly headache he had.

Kace seen the bodies of the death eaters on the floor and didn't need to ask what happened. "Bloody hell Tris baby, you weren't lying when you told me that you'll kill anyone who uses that curse on me."said Kace in a weak voice. "God I must be dreaming again, I been dreaming for the past two days that you'll find me, I'm sorry if I worried you."said Kace. "Yes I been here for the past two days, I was mugged in the alley way before I get to my car, I fought them off but then they gained on me and one hit me in the back of the head with a board and I ended up here."said Kace. He knew that he probably looked as horrible as he felt, and he felt pretty horrible.

"God you look so beautiful Tris baby, sorry you have to see me like this on our wedding day, didn't plan for this trust me."said Kace. "I love you Tris baby.'said Kace as he went unconscious once again. This time he didn't wake back up, his body was wore out from being tortured over and over again, people would probably be surprise if he was still sane which surprisingly he still was.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:58 pm

Tris has heard the voice from her dreams. Although it was the voice of a tired and battered man, for her it was something sacred.
"Kace! I'm so sorry baby .." she came up to him and hugged him gently.
"It's me, I'm here. I'm sorry I did not come earlier baby." she said sadly. This would not have happened if she had at the time it all worked out.

She laughed a little. "I said I will not let anything happen to you baby, I am always here for you"
She shook her head gently, "Do not talk. Do not say anything. It's all right," actually, Tris had no power to hear the truth. The truth is just too terrible to she could bear.
When she realized that the Kace fainted again,  she untied him making sure that his body be support by her body to steady himself.
She hugged him gently and apparate them in st. Mungo.

At the hospital, doctors walked over immediately and took him. She called her friends who came immediately and brought her jeans and a plain T-shirt to change. She sat exhausted in the waiting room until they finally did not say that she could see him. Doctors are optimistic, saying that he will recover successfully.
She walked slowly into the room, he was asleep or he was unconscious, she was not sure.
She sat on a chair beside the bed and took his hand in hers. Finally, feelings are the beat and she began to cry.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:09 pm

A couple of days later Kace woke up to the sunlight hitting him in the eyes making him groan. As he tried to sit up he winced in pain and seen that he had bandages wrapped around his waist he sighed. Remembering what happened his eyes darkened with anger, he couldn't remember much what happened, but he did know that he was taken by two death esters and Tris came and found him. Although his head was throbbing, he knew that he must have a concussion or something. As a healer came in a gave him a potion for pain Kace all the sudden started feeling better.

Kace looked around and seen that Tris was asleep in the chair next to him. Seeing her wake up, Kace smiled at her weakly. "Hey Tris baby."said Kace looking at her and seen that she was crying. "Hey none of that, I'm alive and ok, no need to worry."said Kace in a husky voice due to not speaking in the last couple of days. "Come on beautiful turn that frown upside down."said Kace.

Kace looked at her and realized that she looked relieved to see that he was awake and ok, he now wondered how bad he was when he gotten here. Kace's face still had some bruises on face, but other then that his face was ok. He had a bandage wrapped around his head due to him getting hit over a board with it. Kace not wanting to hurt himself took their intertwined hands and kissed the back of hers. "See? I'm ok Tris baby, I'll be out of here in no time and be all better."said Kace trying to make her feel better.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:23 pm

At some point, Tris fall asleep.
Her face was no longer beautiful, under the eyes have dark circles, and her eyes was red and swollen from crying. From when he was here, she did not eat anything.
Although they forced her to eat, her body could not handle any food.
When she woke up, she noticed that he is awake.

She looked at him and felt incredibly relieved. Although he was entirely in bandages, he looked like he was better.
However, she did not know what to say. She felt as if she was to blame for what happened to him. She should have known, but did not.
"How do you feel? Do you want something?" she said quietly. Her voice was hoarse because of a lot of crying.

She got up and slowly sat down on the edge of his bed, she was afraid to get it every flick offended. She leaned forward to hug him but she withdrew her hands when she saw that he was wrapped in bandages, does not want to hurt him.
Instead, fast her head slowly back and kissed his cheek.
"I'm glad you're awake," she made a face that was closest to smile, for a real laugh was not capable.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:23 pm

Kace chuckled softly. "My head hurts a little as well as my sides, but I'll be ok."said Kace. Kace thought for a second if he needed anything. "Something to drink and eat will be nice, I felt like I haven't ate in a week."said Kace. As the healers heard his wishes, they left his room to get him something to drink and eat. Kace rested his head against his pillow looking up at Tris and frowned at the sight of her, she looked shaken up by the sight of him but relieved to see him alive.

Kace smiled weakly at her. "I'm glad that I'm awake to Tris baby, I was afraid that I'll never see you again."said Kace honestly. Kace kissed her softly on the lips, he needed to feel her against him once again even if it hurt him. He wanted and needed to feel her touch, after being afraid that he'll never see her again, he was glad to see her and touch her again.

As the healers came back with some soup and some water Kace mumbled a 'thank you' and started eating. Kace was so hungry that he downed the soup as quickly as he gotten it, it was like he haven't ate in days, which he hasn't. Kace took a drink of his water starting to feel the dryness from his throat slip away with every drop that he put in his mouth.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum