I only stay with you one more night - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I only stay with you one more night - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I only stay with you one more night

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I only stay with you one more night - Page 2 Empty Re: I only stay with you one more night

Post by Beatris Greyback Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:43 pm

She nodded and gently, barely perceptibly with fingers touched the spot on his head covered with bandages. She wanted tbring him something to eat by herself, but doctors stopped her. Probably they feared she would faint if she exceed a distance of a hundred meters at most. They knewthat she had not eaten for a long time, but there was simply no way to be forced. It did not help that they know she was pregnant. Now, on her body was barely noticeable belly, which will certainly continue to grow every day.

"I was afraid of that too," she said quietly. When she kissed him on the cheek, she wanted to get away, but instead, he kissed her on the lips. It was an amazing feeling to feel again his lips and touching, she was afraid that she will never feel it again.
However, she quickly broke the kiss when she felt tears in her eyes that threaten to every moment running down her face.

When the doctors brought him the food, she sat back in the chair so she would not have bothered him.
"You know, you look so hungry that I think you could eat even my food when I prepared it," she joked a bit and then she leaned her head wearily in her chair. She looked at him, but her thoughts wandered back to the days when she found him in that room.
She absently touched her engagement ring, which is now acting as if it were alive.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

I only stay with you one more night - Page 2 Empty Re: I only stay with you one more night

Post by Kace Lecium Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:23 am

Although his head was hurting, as Tris touched the back of his head and his hair, he felt himself calm down as she touched his hair. Kace looked at her and frowned, she didn't look like she slept or ate in days. "Tris baby when is the last time you ate or slept?" Kace asked her. "You know that isn't good for you or the babies if you don't sleep or eat."said Kace. "Get something to eat ok Tris baby OK?"Kace asked her wanting her to eat and get some sleep.

"Although we don't have to worry about that, I'm alive and I'll be OK."said Kace. Kace looked at her with pleading eyes as she tried to get away from him before he kissed her on the lips. "Why are you backing away from me are you afraid that you're going to hurt me?"Kace asked her chuckling. "That won't happen because I know that you never will, and what happened wasn't your fault so don't blame yourself if you are!"said Kace. Kace seen that there were tears trying to escape her eyes, he looked at her and frowned. "Tris baby please don't cry. I hate seeing you like this, I'm fine and OK,you're not going to lose me."said Kace.

Kace looked at her and smiled sheepishly at her. "Sorry love, I'm just starving and hungry "said Kace honesty. "You hungry?'Kace asked her as he pushed his tray to the side and settled back into his pillow and sighed. "God how long am I here for? I hate hospitals!"said Kace. " I'm sorry about all this planning we did and we didn't get married, but the moment I'm out of here we'll get married I promise."said Kace giving her a soft warm smile. "Besides I'm pissed off at those damn bloody death esters taking me two days before we were suppose to get married!"said Kace angrily.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:47 am

After a few minutes she was stroking his head, she removed her hand. Even now, when she touched a small portion of his skin, was enough to her to shiver.
She looked at him, frowning. "I slept earlier," she said vaguely and shrugged. She shook her head, " I will eat later, I'm not hungry now," it is true.
Since he was here she just did not feel hungry. She knows that it harms babies but simply no way to change that.

"How do you know?" she looked at him sadly. "You .. You yourself said that they Aurors never recovered after my attack," said point. It's really the thing she fears that he will never recover.
On his next question she only nodded. All she wanted was to kiss him and to touch for hours without stopping, so help him get better on that way. But while he is wrapped with all this curves she will not even touch him.
At the following words did not answer. She just did not know how. She will always blame herself. In fact, they have him do just what she did to other people. This time the stakes are replaced. And of course, there were her first two killings.

"It's all right," she laughed a little and shook her head at his question, "No, thanks," she shrugged.
"Four days," she said curtly. In fact, it seemed like an eternity, but four days.
Four days ago she happily wore her wedding dress and waiting to get married. Instead of the wedding night in their home, they are in the hospital.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:18 am

Kace didn't know what it was when she touched him, but his body felt a mixture of calm and crazy, a weird combination but he didn't know how else to explain it. When she touched his hair it calmed him down, but when she touched him and kissed him, it drove him crazy and couldn't get enough of it. Kace looked at her and frowned but didn't say anything else to her, he knew it was pointless to argue with her. He just wanted her to get some something to eat and rest, she looked like she haven't since he gotten here.

Kace kissed the top of her. "Because I'm strong and it's going to a lot more then torturing and beatings to keep me down, besides my fellow colleagues might be in St. Mungo's because of torturing, but you know what they say, only the strongest surivie."said Kace. "Don't worry I'll be fine, I'll recover just fine, and I'll be on my feet in no time!"said Kace giving her a soft warm smile. Kace sighed to himself, he wanted to touch her and kiss her,but being the way he was he couldn't. Kace cursed to himself in annoyance by it, he hated feeling like this, so helpless and having to depend on others, he was very stubborn and independent.

Kace nodded and laid his head against his pillow his blue eyes looking up her. "Wow..I'm so sorry Tris baby, I'm sorry for worrying and scaring you, I love you."said Kace. If this wouldn't have happened to him, they would have been married by now and Tris would be Tris Lecium right now, damn evil twisted fate got them.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:58 pm

She nodded and smiled.
"You really are strong, the strongest person I know," she lowered her hand over his, with her thumb gently massaged his palm.
"In fact, for a long time you will not be on your feet," she shook her head a little playfully, she is certain that he will be shocked. He is so stubborn that she would probably have to bind him to the bed.
"If there are no further complications, tomorrow we can go home, baby. But doctors are expressly forbidden you to move and go to work at least the next two weeks. You have to rest," she looked at him with a look that gave him know that she does not allow that opposes.

"While we were here, my friends are organized to complete the move, so we go to our house." she smiled a little and looked at him.
"I know you wanted us to decide together about everything, but I wanted to move in as soon as possible, so you can rest. Rooms for children will develop together" approached his hand with her lips and kissed his palm.

She shook her head and looked at him.
"Honey, you have no reason to apologize to me. You're not guilty for anything .." looked at him with her blue eyes.
"After all, the culprits are punished in a befitting manner," she shrugged.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:31 am

Kace smiled. "I appreciate you thinking that Tris baby,but there more people out there stronger then me."said Kace honestly. Kace relaxed more at her touch, he almost forgot that he was hurt until he looked down at the bandages and frowned. Kace pouted. "You know that I can't stay in one place for that long, I'm very much on the go!"said Kace playfully. It was true, he was very much on the go and couldn't stay in one place for long. "What they don't know won't kill them, there's no way in hell I'm staying in bed forever."said Kace. "I'll go mental staying in bed for two weeks, that's to damn long to bloody rest."said Kace.

Kace looked at her and raised his eyebrows at her. "Friends what friends?"Kace asked her. Kace sighed and nodded, he didn't like people doing things for him, he was very stubborn and independent. "Ugh...fine, guess I'll move the stuff later if I don't like where it is."said Kace. Kace kissed her back glad that they were starting their lives together at last, Kace was afraid that he wouldn't see her anymore after two days of missing and not seeing her.

Kace nodded. "I know that I don't, but I'm sorry that we didn't get married when we were suppose to, I know you were looking forward to it just as much as I was."said Kace. "If I didn't get hurt we'll already be married and you'll be a Lecium and we'll be on our honeymoon that I planned."said Kace sighing.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:27 pm

She shook her head, "I do not care about other people. To me you are the only important thing" she smiled a little and looked at him.
She looked at him reproachfully.
"I swear to God that you will stay in bed Kace! Even if I have to tie you to the bed!" she said sternly and then laughed a little.
"However, if you're good maybe I will make it a little easier for you. Is it really such a bad idea to spend two weeks in bed... with me?" She looked at him quizzically and raised an eyebrow. She smiled playfully as she looked at him.
As soon as she found out that he will in the hospital, she took three weeks off, so she will be with him until he recovers.

"My friends," she laughed when she saw his reaction. He was completely independent, he wants to do all alone. He acts like he always is beneath him to accept someone's help.
"Actually, I think you'll like it. I planned everything, trying to connect all that we both love. But well, you can always move all if you do not like it," she shrugged and again got out so he can not kiss her.
"I can not yet, I'm afraid I'll hurt you," she said honestly.

She shook her head and laughed, "Do not worry, when you have recovered, we will continue with our plans. Now, I'll just be a little more engaged," she laughed and pointed her hand on which is the ring he had given her on the night in Paris.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:51 pm

Kace smiled.  "I don't care about anyone but you either, you're more important then anything and anyone."said Kace.  Kace smirked at her. "Ooh... Fifty shades of Grey much?  Very kinky Tris baby!"said Kace.  "But the hell I'm staying in bed for two weeks, it doesn't take that long to heal!"said Kace.  "You know that I'm never good, besides it's so much easier being bad, and I'm so much better at it."said Kace. "Hm...two weeks with you in bed?  Or you saying that to trick me into staying in bed?"Kace asked her as he lifted one eyebrow at her.

Kace raised his eyebrows at her, she knew that he was very stubborn and independent and didn't like asking for help.  "Ok love I'll trust your judgment."said Kace.  Kace frowned as she didn't kiss him.  "Tris baby I might be hurt, but I'm fragile like glass that's going to break at one touch!"said Kace.  "Besides I miss your touch, especially after I was scared that I'll never see you again."said Kace honestly.

Kace growled. "Stupid damn pricks ruining everything, pity that I didn't kill them myself."said Kace sighing.   Kace laughed and looked at her ring and smiled.  "It really looks beautiful on you love, makes your beautiful eyes stand out more."said Kace.

Athena ran through the hospital her blonde hair whipping around her as she tried to running towards Kace's room.  As the security guards stopped her she hissed like a cat that caught by the tail. "Let me go!"said Athena.  As they asked her if she was here to see someone she rolled her eyes.  "No I'm here to steal some drugs, of course I am, now let me through!"said Athena.   As they asked for Kace name she told them as they lead her to his room.

As security lead her into Kace's room Kace seen Athena in their arm smiling sheepishly at him he shook his head. "Thena what did you do?"Kace asked her shaking his head.  "What? I just come up here to see you, that's all I swear!"said Athena honestly.   Kace looked at her lifted his eyebrows at her. "Ok fine, more like I ran passed security without checking in to see you, but I just a wanted to see you is that a crime?"Athena.  Kace chuckled and smiled.  "Of course not, but since have you been a trouble maker?"Kace asked her.   "Since this year, I'm bad to the bone!"said Athena as Kace laughed.

Kace looked at Tris.  "Tris baby this is my little cousin Athena, Then a this is my fiancé Tris."said Kace.   Athena looked at her and waved shyly at her.  "You're right Kacey,  she is very pretty."said Athena.  "So...what's this hearing my little cousin got herself a boyfriend and is this making you become a trouble maker?"Kace asked her playfully.   Athena blushed. "His name is Vaughn and n-no of course not!"said Athena.  "Mhm... boys are nothing but trouble!"said Kace.  Athena rolled her eyes at him sticking her tongue playfully at him as Kace did the same.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:14 pm

She looked at him, frowning.
"I do not care! If the doctors say you'll stay in bed for two weeks, then you will stay in bed for two weeks! Is that clear?" said with an authoritative voice that is often used amongst the Death Eaters, but never before with him. It is the voice for which she looked at least five years older and simply, everyone is listening her.
"Hmm," she laughed mischievously and then approached him, so that he could feel her warm breath on his face, "I guess you'll have to find out," she whispered in his ear and smiled. He used to be really acting like a big kid.

She shook her head sadly.
"Please .. I can not .. I just .." she shook her head. She did not know what to say. The truth is that she is not avoiding his touch just because she was afraid she would hurt him, but also because she felt that she is blame for everything. How does she can now kiss him and touch him when he could die because of her mistake?

"No. I do not want to talk about the murders," she said coolly. Tris is still not recovered from what she had done. She did not want to admit it, but when she close her eyes, she could see their dead bodies. She killed them. Now she is the real Death Eater.

Suddenly, there was confusion.
The guards came and introduced a cute blonde girl. Tris looked at their direction  questionable.
"Let her go," she said coldly, and the guards came out. They knew that Tris is not the person whom they want to deal with.
Kace is said girl's name is Athena. His cousin.
"I'm glad to finally meet you Athena," she said, somewhat awkwardly and smiled.
Tris is not good with the kids, just does not know how to behave towards them.
Still, she felt ashamed of her looks when she noticed that Athena looks at her.
She certainly is not pretty now, but she smiled when she heard Thena's words.
She turned to Kace, "Do you want me to leave you alone for a while?" she asked softly, and smiled when she saw his face. As she said, just a big kid.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:22 am

Kace shook his head. "I don't give a damn what they said, I'm not staying in bloody bed for two weeks not doing anything, I'll go mad!"said Kace. Kace laughed. "You think I'll listen to you if you speak in a authoritive voice?" Hell I don't listen to anyone!"said Kace smirking at her. "Hm... I might be a good boy if that statement is true, if it isn't I'm not staying in bed for two weeks."said Kace. Ok so Kace was hurting now, but he just woke up, but he was sure he didn't need two weeks to heal that was just stupid in his opinion.

Kace frowned but didn't say anything to her, he just rested his head against his pillow. Maybe he would just rest and heal and let Tris touch him when ever she wanted to, he wasn't going to push her. Kace sighed to himself and adjusted himself to where he was more comfortable in his bed, but he couldn't get comfortable due to his sides hurting. As a healer came and told him he wasn't suppose to be moving Kace rolled his eyes. "Well...I'm hurting and uncomfortable, what else am I suppose to do?" Kace asked. Kace groaned as he was forced to drink more nasty potions to heal himself and to where he couldn't feel any pain.

Kace nodded. "Ok, we don't have to talk about anything that you don't want to talk about."said Kace. Kace let out a yawn as he shook himself awake, his potions were getting to him making him sleepy once again. Which was what he probably needed to heal quickly.

Athena looked at the guards. "Yeah let me go before I get my big brother and my cousin Kace on you after he heals, neither of them like people hurting me."said Athena. As they let her go,Athena swore she felt circulation back in her arm, she knew that there was going to be a bruise on her tomorrow. Athena looked at Tris shyly and smiled. "Nice to meet you as well, and you don't have to call me Athena, you can call me Thena like Kacey does!"said Athena. "They what did I say about calling me by my real name?"Kace asked her. Athena giggled. "Sorry... Kace, just habit."said Athena honestly.

Athena looked at Tris with interest and envy she was very pretty. and Athena was just well Athena, she was just awkward and weird. Kace looked at her and shook his head. "You don't have to leave Tris baby, you can stay."said Kace. Athena nodded. "You don't have to leave, I just came to see how Lace was doing, we're very close."said Athena.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum