Shine so bright
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Shine so bright Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Shine so bright

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shine so bright Empty Shine so bright

Post by Augusta Trelawney Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:54 pm

Adrenaline rush stayed long after the gig is finished, Kai Rosier knew that when he closed his guitar suitcase after another gig in the Leaky. The gig was awesome, just like every other, at least from his perspective. He took his guitar and moved through the crowd, going towards the table where he usually sat for an hour after every gig, before going home. Caiden was still silently humming lyrics, although he was done for the night, but it wasn't weird since he simply liked loved his job, and an hour on stage wasn't enough for him, he wasn't singing for the crowd anyways, he sang for himself, cause singing caused waves of pleasure in his body, the crowd only appeared to be there while he sang. Kai saw some blonde girl sitting for a table where he usually sat but that did nothing to stop him. "Mind if I crash here?" He sat on a chair across from her with a smile plastered on his face. "I'll even buy you a drink."
Augusta Trelawney
Augusta Trelawney
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 143

Back to top Go down

Shine so bright Empty Re: Shine so bright

Post by Irina Markova Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:08 am

Jessica had decided to go to one of these gigs in Leaky. She herself would like to sing and play maybe guitar there one day too but at the moment she really doesn't have courage to do it. She really isn't very good at it, well she at least herself thinks it. She did sit in random empty table and did listen current person to sing and play guitar. She though he was pretty good at it actually. When that person game over her table, did asked if he can crash here and then did sit down. She just looked at person for few seconds. "Nope, I don't mind. Sit so long as u want," she said there now something with a smile on her face. "If you want that I won't mind it," she added there now about drinks. "You are pretty good at singing and playing guitar," she had to say it. She actually had brought her own guitar too but she wasn't sure if she goes on the stage. She have never really played it somewhere in public yet.
Irina Markova
Irina Markova
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Augusta Trelawney Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:16 pm

"Thanks“, he smiled, "I'm Kai." He introduced himself, it seemed awkward to sit there and not introduce himself, as well as sit there not knowing name of the lady he's sitting with, so he hoped that she'll do the same. Caiden had foggy memory of seeing her somewhere at Hogwarts but he couldn't exactly bet his life on it, it could easily be another girl. "What do you want to drink?" He lifted a hand in the air when he caught Beatris Greyback's gaze, one of waitresses at The Leaky. When Beatris lifted four fingers, telling him she'll be over there in four minutes, he looked away and focused back at the blonde. "Why, thank you" he tapped his chin while looking at her, "do you play?"
Augusta Trelawney
Augusta Trelawney
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina Markova Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:47 pm

"I'm Jessica," she said her name then too, it was rude not to say your name when someone else said it. At least Jess did find it rude. Now when she looked more closely at him then she thought that she might have seen him around somewhere before sure, not just here in Leaky but right now she couldn't tell where. She thought what she would order, she knew she can't drink alcohol or so yet. She is too young for stuff like that. "I'll take just a orange juice right now," she said there something then after few seconds of thinking. When she asked if she plays too then she looked at her guitar and stage. "Well I know how to play guitar and sing but never really played before in front of lots of people. Mostly when I'm alone," she said there now and still wondered if she should try play in public some day.
Irina Markova
Irina Markova
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top