Shine of Glory
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Shine of Glory Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Shine of Glory

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shine of Glory Empty Shine of Glory

Post by Ambrosa Lunafiore Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:43 pm

Ambrosa woke up with a smile on her face. If there was something she loved it was school. She was excited to be back in the castle, where she could see all of her friends, spend hours in the library and do magic all over the place again. There was just that thing about summer holiday's Ambrosa disliked. There was nothing exciting about staying home all day, sleeping late and doing nothing...

Am got up and started getting dressed. The night before she decided to go with her Hogwarts outfit. She put on a pair of tights, put on her skirt and a button up blue blouse. Ambrosa took her hair brush and brushed it through. Her hair was slightly wavy today and was falling freely on her shoulders. In that moment she heard the door open. I am awake. Almost done. her mother stuck her head through the door and then smiled and walked back out.

This year Ambrosa had another thing to be excited about in Hogwarts - She was the ravenclaw prefect girl. Amb smiled to herself and took her eyeliner and drew a line on top of her eyes. Then she put a little blue eye shadow, black mascara and finished her look with a little bit of rosy blush on her cheeks. She turned around and took a look of her room. All of her books were packed, all of her robes and a couple of muggle clothes as well. Her wand was in the blaiser she wanted to put on, as well as her Hogwarts Express ticket. She closed her suitcase, put on her jacket and put her prefect badge on. Ambrosa put her last accessoire - a blue dotted hairband in the form of a bow. She took her suitcase and walked down stairs

skipping until trainstation

As Ambrosa, her parents and her sister arrived at the King Cross station, they hurried up to walk to the barrier between the 9th and the 10th platform. They passed it and entered the platform 9 and 3/4. Ambrosa saw a couple of her friend waving at her and she waved back. I have to get going. I have to go to the prefects compartment and then when we start driving I have to patrulate... she said with a smile on her face. She hugged her parents, they wished her a good year and the Ambrosa made her way to the train. As she enetered she walked up to the almost very front of the train. She put her suitcase up on the shelf above the compartment. Then she entered. She was the first from the prefects to enter the train so she sat down next to the window, waved at her parents and waited until some of the other prefects showed up.

;; Ambrosa's outfit
Ambrosa Lunafiore
Ambrosa Lunafiore

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Shine of Glory Empty Re: Shine of Glory

Post by Louis Weasley1 Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:36 am

Louis had woken up early that morning putting on his clothes and getting his stuff ready. He wore had gotten his things, he had left his muggle possesions on the counter of the Shell Cottage, his phone, and other things. As his family took the portkey to London, and picked up his dads cars. As him and his sisters departed, he hugged his parents, and was having alot of fun during the summer, having his new girlfriend, and leaving the other one which Louis had figured out, she was just a crush, Yumi was love.

Louis had also gotten knews that he would be second in command of Potter's Army this year and the fact that he was a prefect, he was happy that he was trusted with that responisbility, and happy that his friend, Mis, had gotten Leader Of Potters Army, and head girl. Louis was ready for his last year of Hogwarts, the fact that he would have his last remaining memories, he thought of going to Muggle school after going to Hogwarts, but also thought of trying to get a job in the ministry, even though he almost had gone to Azkaban for saying the killing curse.

He was another Prefect, "Hi, I'm Louis Weasley."
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan M. Davies Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:11 am

Mariposa woke up that morning feeling so much ore happier than she had the enitre summer. She was finally going to get to go back to Hogwarts. A whole year away from her parents' nagging about her starting to dress more like a girl. She got out of bed happily and after taking a quick shower she dressed herself in a light blue shirt and black pants with black and white converse. She had been reluctant to leave behind her muggle music player, for it was one of the only things that gave her joy in life, but her parents had finally convinced her to leave it so she wouldn't get in trouble.

Pouting over her music player, Mariposa and her family managed to get to King Cross station, and almost immediately, her brother and sisters left their parents to find their friends. Mariposa was the last one to leave, since her parents kept her with them a little longer. "Oh I wish you would wear the clothes I bought you for this." her mother said stroking her hair. "Ay mama. I will don't worry." she responded, her spanish accent was particularly strong that day. After kissing both her parents goodbye, she got on the train and began to look for a compartment she could sit in.

She figured that since she was now a prefect, that sure came as a shock, she should look for and sit with the other Prefects. After looking for a while she found two of them in the same compartment. She walked in front of the door andplaced her trunk on the floor in front of her. "Hello, I'm Mariposa. Mind if I sit here?" she asked, not bothering to say she was one of the Prefects, since she was pretty sure they already knew she was one of them.
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:42 am

Keegan woke-up bright and early excited that he was going back to school for another great year after he had the most amazing summer with Lucy. As he walked through King Cross station with his parents he finally reached platform and and three quarters and went through it. As he seen the scarlet train before him he smiled glad to be going back. As he hugged his parents he waited in line to get onto the train and towards the prefect compartment of the train to meet the rest of the prefects. He was quite upset Lucy didn't make Prefect but she said she wasn't to worry about she was just glad he did.

Keegan promised he would spend some time with Lucy as well, for he wasn't going to spend all his time in the prefect compartment when he could spend it with his friends and girlfriend. As he walked through the small corridor of the train he finaly found the prefect compartment and pulled it opened. "Hello, I'm Keegan Finch-Fletchley, prefect for Hufflpeuff may I join?"Keegan asked nicely. As he saw Louis Lucy's ex was Gryffindor prefect he simply ignored him not saying a word towards him. Keegan was glad he was with Lucy they were both perfect together.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrosa Lunafiore Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:26 pm

It didn't take too long until the other prefects started entering the compartment. Ambrosa had just taken her seat and relaxed as the first one entered. It was boy. He was tall, had dark brown, kind of messy hair and overall nice looks. She knew his name to be Louis Weasley. Louis was another member of Potters Army and he was a fellow seventh year. Hey Louis. I am Ambrosa. she smiled and offered her hand for him to shake. So you excited for your seventh year? she said deciding to make a small talk. They had enough of time before they left the train station, so why not be friendly.

Soon after Louis a girl entered the compartment. It was Mariposa Cruz. Am knew her to be a sixth year Griffindor and alway thought of her as a girl with very interesting style. Amb offered the girl a friendly smile. Sure. I am Ambrosa. she said for the second time that day and smiled.

The third one was a guy, now sixth year. Ambrosa never really talked to him, but she found him good-looking and nice. He was now Hufflepuff prefect so it was clear that he wanted to take a seat with his fellow prefects. Hey Keegan. I am Ambrosa. Prefect for Ravenclaw. she said with a smile. The compartment was slowly filling up. Does any of you know what excactly we have to do while we are on our way with the train? she asked and looked over to the other students sitting in the compartment.
Ambrosa Lunafiore
Ambrosa Lunafiore

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:50 pm

As Louis looked around the Prefect Compartment, he put his trunk away and his wand in his backpocket covered by his shirt. As the girl introduced herself as Ambrosia, Louis smiled and said. "Hi, Ambrosia, nice to meet you. I think I've seen you around before." He said, knowing that he seen her around before. He would let being a Prefect go to his head, he was going to spend a lot of time with Yumi, during free periods he would hide with her in the room of requirment. He would also hide in the restricted section of the Library. But Louis also this year would take his studies seriously, and play Quidditch too.

Soon there after another girl came in, her name was Mariposa. "Hey, I'm Louis nice to meet you, I don't really mind where you sit." Louis said, looking as his parents were saying goodbye to him and saw all the parents wave goodbye to their kids, it was like the other years, but he didn't think this year was going to be the same, they had done their best a reconstructing Hogwarts and everything. It was going to be all right, but Louis hopped there would be no more war.

Then a boy by the name of Keegan came in, Keegan gave him a strange look. Then Louis suddenly realized, that it was Keegan, Lucy's friend, and from what Louis remembered, Lucy had broken up with Louis for Keegan. "Hi Keegan." Louis said, then sitting down.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan M. Davies Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:21 pm

"Thanks." Mariposa said softly, and she sat down across from Ambrosa, and looked out the window for a moment. "Hi Louis." she smiled. "You're the male Prefect for Gryffindor right?" she asked him softly, and stared out the window again. She looked toward the door as another boy walked into the compartment after her. "Hi Keegan, my name is Mariposa." she said softly. She took off the hat she had been wearing and let her long dark hair fall down over her shoulders and down her back. She ruffled it a little, before placing her hat in her trunk.

Then a thought occurred to her and she began to look around fantically. "Um... by any chance have any of you seen a little kitten in here?" she asked. "I swear I had her with me when I got onto the train." she added. "Ay dios mio. Alicia donde estas?" she said in spanish, calling for her little kitten. Although she spoke to her in english, she always felt Alicia understood more spanish than english.

"Ay no quiero que le pase nada malo." she said in spanish again. "I don't want anything bad to happen to her." she repeated in english. "Can you help me look for her?" she asked the others. "She's still very young." she added even more worried.
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:07 am

Few weeks before the first september she got an owl from Hogwarts in which she was told that she was new prefect, and also a Head of the house. She was proud, and happy, but also little worried. Who on earth voted for her (if they had any voting systems in school). Miseria never imagined herself wearing the golden mark of the House head or with a big P on it.

Miseria was one of the kids who arrived early to the platform. She walked around, looking for the familiar faces to show up. In muggle world people stared at her because of her excited owl. But in the place where each one of them used magic, one owl in a cage wasn’t anything new. Walking around in the train station was boring enough. She never managed to speak with any of her friends (more like fellow students), but that didn’t bother her. She heard from other students that all the prefects had their own compartment in train, which also meant that she would probably find someone to speak with. Or just read her book that she bought last night from the muggle book shop.
She entered the compartment, and instead of greeting every one of them, she grinned, and raised her eyebrows. “This is going to be fun,“ she murmured to herself. Two Gryffindords, two Hufflepuffs, and only one Ravenclaw. She must feel lonely. She pulled her case in, and looked at each one of them. “Nice to see you again, guys. Those, who don’t know me, I’m Miseria Lupin, the meanest Hufflepuff in the whole wide world.“ Her smile widened as she bowed to them.

Ooc: Mis’ outfit.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Anderson Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:59 pm

Mira stepped on the Hogwarts express for the last time. Seventh year. It was strange to think about as it felt like only yesterday that she has been arriving for the first time. Everything had seemed bigger, louder, and more.. intense then. Now the world was a lot bigger and more complicated. Actually that was untrue. At 11 Mira had known that she was going to marry Elijah. But it had seemed a lot less important and farther away then. Now it was right around the corner if everything went to plan. For a second Mira glanced down at her left hand that was hauling her trunk. Elijah's ring was still sitting exactly where it was supposed to. Everything was fitting into place perfectly like it was supposed to from the moment of birth. It was time. Time to fulfill her role that had been set out for her since birth. So why was she nervous?

Walking down the corridor of the train most compartments were empty. Apparently she was earlier than she had thought. Most of the kids here were younger, still concerned about missing the train. The older ones were all already in packs of their friends, catching up after a long summer apart. But Mira passed them all, traveling to the very front of the train where the prefects compartment was located. It was already busier than most of the other compartments. Apparently the rest of the do-gooders felt the need to arrive early for their newly assigned roles. Wordlessly Mira opened the compartment door (not minding the slam it made as it hit the wall) and hauled her trunk it. It was slightly upsetting to her that no handsome young men had came to her rescue to take the trunk but she supposed that was the price of being early.

Mira glanced around the compartment for a quick scan with an air of disdain. There was nothing she wanted to do more than go back to the main train and sit with Elijah and Athena. Possibly even Miseria if she could find her friend-for-a-day. Looking around Mira saw a tomboy girl (Gryffindor), that Weasley boy (Gryffindor), a Hufflepuff boy she recognized from the hallways, a pretty Ravenclaw girl, and.. "MIS!" Mira exclaimed happily, her face instantly breaking out into a smile. She hadn't had any communication with the Hufflepuff since their daring jump from Tower Bridge. The best expirance in her life. Suddenly the train ride seemed not so bad. Not bad at all. Not bothering to introduce herself to the others (they were completely unimportant in her eyes) she closed the steps between her and Miseria. Surprising even herself she let go of the trunk and threw her arms around Mis. "Youre here too?" she asked hopefully, releasing her from the hug.
Mira Anderson

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:17 pm

Miseria didn't care if they didn't like her weird ways of introduction. Yes, she was weird, some of the students might even think that she's insane, but that didn't bother her. At least she didn't do any copy-paste of other students who thought that they were unique. Nope.
She grinned when there was silence, and backed up a little before taking a seat. Well, this ride's going to be fun! She took a chocolate bar from her pocket but before she could open it, the door flew open, and quite loudly. Miseria didn't bother to look who the new prefect was. Either way, she was forsed to stare at his or hers face for some time.

I need an entertainment... She sighed quietly, and broke the paper which covered the chocolate bar. Candy from a muggle shop. Miseria never knew much about them. Only the facts that they had awesome cars and some of them were hard to steal (Andrew told her, haha) because of the strange locks which were protected by the magic. They also couldn't use any powers, only their own hands, and will. They were good at making chocolate's, soy products and other stuff like that.
Also – they builded huge houses with their own hands without any wands or any help of the witches or wizards.

Then she heard this voice. A damn familiar voice which reminded her of someone who she met in London. But that couldn't be? Or... No, she wasn't dreaming. Miseria looked up when the girl screamed her name, and moment later, Miseria jumped up, and hugged Mira tightly. “Holy s*it, Mira?!“ she gasped loudly, ignoring now the other prefects. “Hell yes. The biggest mistake that headmaster has ever made!“ She laughed shortly, and coolly. “It is SO Good to see you! After... you know! And congratulations, too!

She still had her love potion (Miseria never used it), but now that Mira was with her, she hoped that they would make something funny and also extreme again. Maybe jump off of the Astronomy tower. It was high. But there was also one minus – they wouldn't be able to appearate in Hogwarts territory. Maybe they'll find a parachute or something?
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum