It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams - Page 8 Empty Re: It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams

Post by Beatris Greyback Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:03 am

"My moves? What do you mean? Is it so bad that I progressed? You expected me to be like some pathetic girl with ambitious desire to be a fighter and to remain eternally fragile?" she said quietly as she could as someone would hear. Assumed that he thinks she is practicing with death eaters because she wants to be better.
"Oh, and before you even dare to accuse me that the Death Eaters helps me with training, I need to disappoined you. I practiced with my father! You know him? Fenrir Greyback and his really bad friends." she looked at him angrily and shook her head.

She looked at him accusingly.
"Kacey Lecium, I have never broke into your house and you know it!" she said genuinely offended. So far did not need to break, it was just natural for them to be together. In the last five years is certainly not dare to try to get close to his home.
As she walked to the office, wistfully watched everything around her. Everything is more or less the same, except for the fact that children's toys are now everywhere.

She was fully concentrated on spells and because of that she ignored him. In fact, offten she ignored him when he was like this. There are those moments when you just could feel in the air that a big fight is coming.
When she finally ended she looked at him.
"This has nothing to do with your protection, which is by the way, out of your league. From you I expected more. However, this does force unwanted visitors, you never know when someone is spying on. After all, I have you successfully spied you for last five years" shrugged as if it were the most normal thing in the world. She just said it as if she reports on time.

"You're trying to protect me? Damn, you would not even know who I'm if I did not leaving my memories to you last night!" looked at him in shock.
"I know who can be trusted, and if you want me to be honest, sixty percent of the members of the ministry are Death Eaters. It is impossible to spot them, most of them did not even have a dark mark on their arm. They are in the eyes of others just good workers who care about the well-being of our people. So do not tell me that I do not know to who I can trust! "
She looked at him angrily.
"You did not remember me! I'm remembered every detail about you, every memory. Every day I prayed to God fir you to be happy but I at the same time asked to not let you to love anyone like you loved me. I know how much it was difficult, I know very well what is suffering! And now because of you I suffer, you are not doing me any favors! " again, in just two sentences, re-emerged childish Tris as she once was. Why he had now to complicate all? It could have been a lot easier.

She laughed when she heard his question.
"You really are a complete idiot if you ask me that," she said frankly. Why is she here now? Because she loved him. Only that is completly clear. It is true that she has entered into this without any plan, all worked spontaneously, but it looked fine, until will have the chance to be close to him.
"This would not have happened if you had not decided to stop working with me!" she sat down on the floor under the window.
She looked at a single point on the wall, but nothing is truly not interested except him. However, she was too proud to now looked up at him.

She listened to his words carefully. She alone knew that she can not say to their children anything, at least not yet. When they get older, she will explain to them all and just hoped that they would understand.
"I did not ask you to tell them the truth. In fact, I do not remember that I asked you anything," she felt the first tears that threatened to appear on her face and quickly got up and ran upstairs in their old room. She locked the door and lay down on the bed.
She knew she could not stay here forever, this is not her house anymore, but just did not have the strength to leave.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams - Page 8 Empty Re: It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams

Post by Kace Lecium Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:42 am

Kace glared at her. " It's not bad that you progressed, but you always been a fighter, so you never been fragile to me. "said Kace. Kace's eyes darkened when she said that she was working with one of the most wanted man in the wizarding world. " I don't trust that man for nothing, he's almost as worst as Blood is, and Blood is the worse of all. " said Kace. As she looked at him as if surprise that hekknew of Blood, he laughed. " Oh yes, I kmnow that Blood and your father work together, I battled a couple of Blood's puppy mutts go to say that he's not training his cubs well. "said Kace. 

Kace laughed his cold laugh at her. " Not breaking into my house? You almost broken into my apartment Tris to find me when I got you pregnant! "said Kace. Kace was amused by the whole situation, he was honestly sitting here laughing at how she thought that this was still his home, it used to be but it wasn't anymore. You see, Kace gave this house to his half sister Saphira to live in, so it was his sisters house now not his. Although Kace didn't tell her this yet, she wanted her to figure it out that it wasn't his house anymore, he had a new house due to him making a new start after she 'died' giving birth to their children.  

Kace was going to use white magic to strengthen the protection around this house, he gotten permission from Saphira to do so when they stayed here at their aunts house. Kace ignored her, he didn’tllike talking to her when he was like this, it just pissed him off more. "You know, if you been watching me as much as you say you have, you'll know that this isn't my home anymore. " said Kace laughing. " This is Saphira's house, I make people think that this is my place, but my new house ismore pprotected then this house. "said Kace. Kace laughed. " Expected more from? You're not as sly or slick as you say to are, cause everything you've found out on me is all fake."said Kace. " Everything on my record is from five years ago, lets just say a couple of my business friends thought it'll be wise to leave it like that so death eaters won't find me."said Kace. 

" Did you hear a single word that I'vebeen telling you, or you been to damn focus on yourself? "Kace asked her angrily. " Before I had my memories of you wiped from me, I was told if I didn't do it then they'll kill you and our kids, I did it so they wouldn't harm you or our children! "said Kace. Kace laughed. " You know, I got to disagree with you on that, most majority of the people who work in the ministry are Order members or double agents."said Kace. Kace laughed his cold laugh at her. " Not doing you any favors? No one asked you to do what you did, you know damn well that I would've died for you and our children, there's nothing that I wouldn't do for you three! "said Kace angrily. " As for favors indeed I am, I'm raising our children by myself, I could've gave them up for adoption but I didn't because I love them! "said Kace. 

Kace laughed his cold laugh. " For someone who loves me, sure have a weird way of showing it you know."said Kace. Kace wondered after all these years why was she showing who she was, why here and now? Kace didn't understand it, after five years of thinking that his children mother was dead and not knowing who she was or who she looked like, he knew the truth after so many years. Although if he didn't lose his memories of her, he would've knew, but he gave up his memories of her to keep her safe and them not killing her or harming their children. " You're blaming me for this? If you didn't give a rat ass about what the death eaters told you, then you would've done this along time ago. "said Kace. 

" You didn't ask me for anything, as I the same for you, so we're in the same boat."said Kace. As she ran upstairs Kace apparated into their old bedroom. " You know for someone who says that they're good at spells to protect things and keep things out, you didn't keep me out. " said Kace smirking at her. " I think you think that I would come after you as I always did. " said Kace. Kace sat down beside her. "I appreciate everything that you did for us three, don't you think for a minute that I didn't, even if I didn't know you or remember what you looked like, deep down inside of me I loved you."said Kace softly but honestly. " I guess even if the death eaters made me forget everythingabout you, they couldn't make me forget how much I loved you. " said Kace.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:49 am

[I'm sorry, the original response was much better but I mistakenly wiped it]

"You see, a while ago you said I was too advanced and that this is a problem," she looked at him almost childishly angry.
"Whatever he is, he's my father. I have his blood and genes," she looked at him.
"No matter how bad he is, in last five years he show to me only kindness. From the very beginning is with me and help me, only he remembered who I am. He offered me his whole pack for practice, James Blood is the one who trained me. After we're done, I'll kill him, "she looked at him. She knew he will be very angry because she know where James is now.
"My father is not as bad as James. Fenrir is trying to hold him captive except when he's exercising with me. Of course, sometimes James fled but my father was not responsible for that" for the first time in her life, she defended Fenrir Greyback. Miracles do happen.
She laughed and shook her head, "Kace, he's not training werewolves. Only important thing to him is that as many people turn into werewolves, to kill and eventually killing the girl he loves because she doesn't want to be with him," Miriam was sure Kace know who is that girl.

She looked at him reproachfully.
"It was completely different! Then I was very, very angry with you" at the end, she laughed when she remembered that day. Now she would give everything has to be able to return to such simple problems.

She shook her head.
"I've never come close to your house. It would be dangerous because then Death Eaters would know where are you and I would put you and the kids in danger. But, when you're out there with them, always I was there. Sometimes like a girl who just sits on the bench and watching the children, once a young guy who gave them a ball, "smiled a little. She was always there, just he never have known who she was.
When she heard that this is not his house anymore she looked at him in shock.
In a way, she felt that something was different but that did not diminish her shock and sadness.
"You idiot! You gave our house to someone!" she hit him in the shoulder as strong as she can and then turned away from him.
She remembered every moment spent in this house, so he does not remember how happy they were here?

She looked at him and smiled.
"Double agents are scam love. These are people who care only of themselves, they are loyal to those who give more." Miriam knew enough double agents to be able to remain faithful to this opinion, these people are worse than all, in most cases.
"I would never let them go into the unknown family. If you chose that, I would have them adopted. Although I saw these children close only twice in my life, I love them more than anything," she said frankly.

"There was no way to approach to you before. I fought against this, even now," what he did not know was that this was her last mission.
After this, she will be free to do what she wants, even to return to the family.
Of course, the Death Eaters would never completely let her go, she is too precious to them, but they promised her that she will be able to lead a normal life.
But she did not want to say it to him now. He behaves like a complete idiot and therefore decided not deserve to know the truth. After all, he could jeopardize her mission. He's too devoted to his work.

Miriam was too busy wishing to get away from him, that she forgot that he may enter. Her wand is not here so she assumed that it is forgotten in the office.
He was silent, even when she felt that he sat down beside her.
She moved to the edge of the bed trying to cry silently, in this now foreign room.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:40 pm

Kace rolled his eyes at her. " Well... yeah, being advance has its ups and downs Tris, just like anything does, but it's how you handle it is what matters! "said Kace. Kace sighed at her. " I know that you do, just be careful around him and Blood ok? They make no look like it, but their sly as a snake especially Blood. " said Kace honestly. " I know that you're father isn't as bad as Blood, you're father is nice a nice little puppy compared to him, and hard to beat but me and Robert figured out his weak spots."said Kace. Kace knew all to well who she was talking about, he had to save that girl from him and almost got severally hurt in the process, so he knew that Blood probably knew who he was. "Well... no matter, if he's training his cubs or trying to make werewolves rule the world or so, his cubs suck at dueling! "said Kace. " The last five years, I been training with Brian and the minister and Imust say that I'm not the weak and fragile Kace that I used to be, no I'm stronger more advance and quicker. " said Kace.  

Kace laughed. " Oh was it now? Hm...I remember how angry you were at me, you threw your wand at me! "said Kace chuckling at the memory. Those were the days when they were happy and didn't have much of anything to worry about, if he could go back to those days he would, it was more simple then the things that were going on now. Although at the time it wasn't simple, both of them had to deal with the thought of being parents, but that was nothing compared to now. Although Kace loved his life now, he had a great job and beautiful children and lives in a nice house, all he needed to complete it was Tris. Although his memories of her were still scattered everywhere in his head, he was putting them together one by one like a puzzle, but he knew that he loved her and needed her.   

Kace smiled at little bit that she was always watching them, even when they didn't know that she was, but Kace knew deep inside of him that she was always with him even if he thought she was dead and didn't remember anything about her. Kace knew that she was a Metamorphmagus and change her looks, she did it several times before, she even told him that she was when she first told him thettruth about who she really was. "Ow! Stop hitting me, and I didn't give it away to anyone, shes so my sister! "said Kace. " I think I should be able to do what I want to with my house that I bought, besides I couldn't handle living in his house for it had so many memories of us in it, although I didn't understand why I couldn't stay in it I just knew that I couldn't. " said Kace. " Although the house I have now is better then this one, the kids and I love it, they grew up there the past five years."said Kace softly but honestly.

" Scams or not love, you'll be surprise of how many are really good then they are bad, which is quite alot actually. " said Kace. " It's like you you're a death eater, although you're not that bad and I knowyou aren't, you might of killed people but what person hasn't? "Kace asked her. " I wouldn't have let them go to a unfamiliar family, I loved them the moment that I looked at them, and I love them more then anything else in the world besides you. " said Kace honestly. " I know without a doubt in my mind that you love our children, and they love you so much it's ridiculous although they think you're dead, they always tell me that they knewthat you had to love them to die to bring them into the world."said Kace smiling as he told her that. Their children were complete sweethearts in his opinion, it was impossible not to love them, they were so sweet and innocent as well as adorably cute. 

Kace sky blue eyes looked into hers. " So after five years they decided to let you free at last do you what you please? "Kace asked her. " Wow...that's so generous of them after five years."said Kace sarcastically. " But I guess that it's better then nothing I suppose."said Kace. Kace just wished that she was there for their children from the time they were born until now, it been so hard being a parent without her in his life or their lives. Kace was only too much into his work because over the years, that was how he dealt with his pain, he buried himself into his work and became a workalcoholic. He loved his job, he loved being a Auror, it was one of the best feelings in the world besides how he felt about her and their children. 

Kace looked at her and frowned. He hated her upset and sad because of him, but he hated to see her cry because of him. Not able to contain himself, he wrapped his arms around her pulling her close to him as he apparated to his house. As they appeared on his bed, Kace's sky blue eyes looked into hers. Kace knew that she wanted to run and get away from him, but he didn't understand why she wanted to get away from him after everything she showed him? Was it a mistake, did she even want him back in her life? Kace looked at her sighing. " I love you Tris or Miriam whoever you want to be called, I never st even when I couldn't remember you, please don't leave when I just got you back. " said Kace. Not even thinking twice about it, he ran his hands through his hair before cupping her cheeks in his hands before he kissed her on the lips
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:42 am

She looked at him angrily. If she had the power to kill somebody just with look, he would probably by now be dead.
"My name is Miriam! Beatris died 5 years ago, do not ever forget that." Having heard his next words she looked at him, shocked and offended.
"Do not you dare ever again to call my father puppy! Only I can do that!" she act like a stubborn child again. In fact, James was to her puppy and several times she had told him that in the face, laughing because he knows that he can not hurt her cause Fenrir will protect her.
Wait.
They found his weaknesses?
Whose weaknesses?
"Kace, as much as I love you, I will not let you or anyone else allowed to hurt my father. For five years he was only one who was there for me, even now helps me and protect me, he was ready to fight with my leader because he wanted me to be free. When you decide that you want to hurt Fenrir Greyback, first you will have to hurt me, "she said honestly and looked at him. Over the years, she really connect with her father, actually more than ever connected with her mother. He showed that he cared about her, or at least pretended to care.

She frowned and shook her head.
"It was a moment of weakness. I did not know what else to do, I was too angry but not enough to throw a curse on you." said genuinely and smiled.
Now, it was as ih he is old Kace again, who she left five years ago.
She realized that his behavior lately was just a mask, pretending to be a cold and heartless person even though he actually is not.

"I know your sister. Do you really think that I have not explored about her? In the last minute I found out that her lastname is Lecium, that name saved her from a deadly curse that I decided to use on her," she shrugged as if it were the most ordinary thing and then, just to prove that she knows of who he speaks has changed appearance. Now before him stood his sister and watched him with angry eyes.
"Your house? Your? As I recall, this is OUR house! Or at least it was, obviously not anymore," she said angrily and then kicked him with her leg because he had told her not to hit him. This is a logical response, is not it? If he says something, it is logical that she will do the opposite.
She returned her look as she looked at a picture on the wall.

"There is no good and bad, just right and wrong decisions," she shrugged and looked at him with a sigh.
"Kace, we both know that I'm a very bad person. In fact, it is fascinating how people in love are able to see the good in others. If you are not in love with me, personally would want to put me in Azkaban." she said frankly. In the last five years, Miriam was totally devoted deadly. She killed others, tortured and worked all the bad jobs to be appreciated.
Because she knew that this was the only place where she's accepted, where people will look at her with respect.
Miriam was sure that if Kace and the children do not exist, all the goodness in her would disappear, leaving only a shell of a woman without a soul.
Her family are the only thing that helps her to keep at least a little goodness in herself.
"They think I'm dead" she said as if she had just found out that. Again, this discovery shocked her.
"And so it will remain, for their own good. There is no way for them to know that I am their mother. I can hang out with them only as your friend," she said simply, as she tried to distance herself from the emotion that these words carry with them. She made her peace with that a long time ago that she will never be the mother of the year.

She shook her head and smiled as if he had told a joke years.
"Of course not. Death Eaters are not benefactors of the way you think," she said sarcastically.
I'm on a mission, that is why I have little freedom because they can not communicate with me. One mistake this time and I will provide to myself a one-way ticket to Azkaban," she shrugged.
"There are not many people who would agree to do something so potentially dangerous, that's why they promised forgiveness after I finish what I started. Do not forget that this is all just my punishment because I killed my people because I wanted to save you." she said frankly. She knew that there was no point in lying about the current situation, not now when she showed her memories.

She felt his arms wrapped around her waist. This caused a well-known feeling in her. She shivered, but not from the cold, and once again she felt that what they called butterflies in my stomach.
"Let me immediately!" however, it was too late. She felt as if someone's kneading her body and it was clear that they're apparating somewhere.
After a few minutes, she saw unknown room and she assumed that they are now at his house.
She listened to his words, but before she could answer, his lips covered hers when he kissed her.
She returned his brief kiss, but when she realized it would be difficult to keep that only on the kiss, she pulled away from him.
"Kace, you know I can not stay," she looked at him sadly and then put her hand on his cheek.
Maybe she made a mistake. Maybe he would found a way to be happy, to love somebody again. Thus, perhaps he is condemned to failure now.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:51 am

Kace's sky blue eyes glared into hers angrily. If looks could kill like a bolt of lighting can, she'll be dead in her spot. "If that's the case, then my name is Kace, not Kacey, you're not Tris so you don't deserve to call me that only she did. " said Kace. Kace laughed coldly at her. "You're acting worse then Kendall and Mekenna do, god now I know where they get it from, I was just saying that James is worse then him! "said Kace shaking his head. Kace knew quite a bit about Greyback and Blood thanks to Robert and Brian, quite a weird pair they were, very weird indeed. Kace wasn't like he used to be, he was so more different then he used to be. 

Kace looked at her laughing his cold laugh. " I don't give a damn if love me or not, they're going to go down sooner or later, and I was talking about Blood not your father. " said Kace pointly. " Believe me, you don't know me as well as you think, I changed over the years I'm not that sweet and caring Kace you knew Miriam. " said Kace. " I don't care about anything anymore but my family and our children, it been that way for the past five years, so don't expect anything to change. " said Kace glaring at her. Although Kace knew that he still loved her, he was slowly coming to the point to where he hated her, she was slowly pushing him to that point. 

"A moment of weakness, was all this to you was a moment of weakness?"Kace asked her angrily. "I knew that I was stupid to be with you, I should have listened to my head instead of my heart! "said Kace. Kace went from sweet to caring Kace back to cold hearted and not caring about anything but his family and children. If Miriam was trying to make him hate her, she was doing a good job of it, he was slowly starting to hate her more and more.

Kace glared at her. "You won't hurt or harm my sister, I won't let anyone hurt or harm my family, you want to hurt them then you hurt me first. "said Kace. " I don't care if you hurt me, but if you hurt any member of my family or kill them, you'll see a part of me you never seen before. "said Kace seriously. He was dead serious, he was very protective of his family and loved ones, he didn't care who it was he'll kill to keep his family safe. "No this was mine and TRIS house, you're not her so it's MY house, and I'll do what I'll please with it. " said Kace angrily. Kace laughed his cold laugh at him. " Really kicking me in the leg, you really think that's going to harm me? "Kace asked her shaking his head. " Thought James would be training you better then this, but then again he's not very good in combat or dueling. " said Kace. 

Kace glared at her. " What's makes you think that loved you now?"Kace asked her laughing his cold laugh at her. " The old Kace might have loved you that was slowly coming back when you left me the memories, but now... I couldn't hate you more then anything. " said Kace. Kace wasn't the same person either, he was more heartless and he didn't love anyone, he wasn't sure that he still loved her after everything they went through. Although that was a lie, he loved her, and always will even when he didn't want to. He didn't want to love or care about her, he wanted to forget about her, he now wanted to forget everything again. Kace glared at her. " Oh so you just showed me you you really were just to say 'Oh hi Kace, I'm really alive, but we can't be together sorry! "said Kace sarcastically. " No, you're not going to be my friend or anything, you're nothing to me now! "said Kace angrily.  

Kace glared at her. " I never asked you to kill those death eaters because of me, I never asked you to do anything for me, hell I didn't ask you to love me! "said Kace. " I wish to take all of this sh*t back, knowing you and everything, I wish that I didn't know you or even love you! "said Kace angrily as angry tears threatened to escape from his eyes. Kace looked at her so angrily that he was shaking and his beautiful sky blue eyes were a darker color blue. " Blame me all you want for you turning the way you did, but you could've and should've left me there to die. " said Kace.

Kace let her go, his sky blue eyes looking into hers as they appeared in his bedroom on his bed,as much as he hated to admit it, it felt good to have her by his side again. Kace pulled away from her his sky blue eyes glaring at her with so many emotions in his eyes, hurt, anger and sadness. " Then get the hell out of here, and don't you come near me again, and stay out of my life! "said Kace angrily. As she remained there, Kace glared at her. " Did I freaking stutter? Get the hell out of my house and out of my life! "said Kace. " Don't worry I won't know who you are or even love you, I'll make sure of that, now get the hell out! "said Kace.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:35 am

"Of course I'm not Tris, I do not know what you're talking about! Can you be serious for a moment and start again think rationally?" she looked at him in shock.
She waved a hand as if she is bored and she hoped that he would get the message: they are still in the ministry of magic, he can not just shout her real name.
"I do not know from who your kids are inherited but I just act reasonably. I'm not calling you with the name of my dead husband" looked at him angrily.
If he goes on like this someone will certainly hear them. If that happens, it's over. There will be no way to get out. Someone will easily associate her name with Sophie Greyback who is a member of the Death Eaters. How he can do this to her?

"I do not know what you mean," she said briefly, and she hoped that he would finally shut up.
For a brief moment, they came from the simple argument to the fact that he at any moment can reveal her. Therefore, it was great when they finally went to his house, or at least one of which she thought was his house.
She realized it was not worth discussing about James and Fenrir.
She understood him. A few years ago, she thought the same. She was afraid of every encounter with her father and she thought that he does not deserve anything but death. However, after all these years, she realized how much he was misunderstood. Each man takes care of his family above all else, he is doing the same.
He is not accepted in the world of people and take care of his pack, it's the only family he has and where he is accepted, that people respect him.

She looked at him, puzzled. A few moments ago they were joking and remembering old memories and now he is suddenly angry.
"Oh, why are you angry now? Do you remember at all what we talked about, or Death Eaters permanently disturbed your mind? We talked about moment when I threw wand at you," she looked at him. She was completely confused.
However, she just shook her head head and fell silent, simply is not worth discussing. Now, if you remind him of their first kiss he was able to turn it into something bad.
When she heard his words, she was truly hurt.
"Oh, I'm sorry, I did not know that I am the biggest mistake in your life," she said curtly and coldly. What's worse, having heard she was not angry, just hurt, as if her heart ripped out.

She looked at him as if he completely lost his mind.
"Why in the name of all I want hurt your sister? Are you listening to me at all?" she shook her head and raised her hands as if to surrender. "Not worth talking about, not now, while you're holding by this madness."
"Oh, you want to hurt me?" looked at him challenging. Her harmless shot he interpreted as her desire to hurt him.
"All right, fight with me then. No magic, just a physical battle. After that, maybe you'll finally listen to reason and start a normal talk," she looked at him. If she need to fight with him to get him started normally talk, without unnecessary anger, then fine, they will fight. She struggled with some werewolves, and she survived, she would survive and fight with him. Although she is not sure that she could ever truly hurt him.

"You do not love me?" Miriam looked at him and smiled in spite of everything. He was acting so childish that it is impossible to believe that this is true.
"All right," she approached him. She reached out her arm in which she kept her wand so that he can take it.
"Then arrest me. After all, you are one of the few who is not a Death Eater and knows how I really look like." tilted her head and looked at him.
"Take me to the Ministry of Magic. Say them that I'm Sophie Greyback. I will confirm all the crimes of which I am guilty, and you'll be a hero. They will respect you almost as if you arrested James or Fenrir. They'll send me to Azkaban and there I will stay, I will not you no longer be able to interfere and you'll probably get improvement, "she looked at him, completely sincere in her intentions.
If he want to get rid of her, she gives him a way out. He is certainly the only person to who she offer to voluntarily go to jail for it, that's for her was the greatest proof of love.
"Come on, Kace. You are Auror, you owe arrest Death Eaters. Especially someone who is wanted as me. Imagine, you'd be happy alone with our children, and would know that Iwill never again be able to disturb you. You have not forgotten that I am a Death Eater, right? " she was talking completely calm, without anger or sadness. If he wants, it will be so. She picked up the sleeve of her shirt, showing him a huge symbol, dark mark which did contrast to her light skin.

She shook her head and looked sadly at him.
"I'd never been able to let you die Kacey. Love you too much. It was supposed to be the happiest day of our lives, and it turned into a nightmare."
She looked at him calmly, although everything in her was falling apart. If now she decide again to make a Horcrux, believe will not feel pain at the moment when the soul breaks and separates from the body, he already voluntarily took apart her soul into a million pieces.
"Is that what you really want Kace? You know it's possible. Now, at this point I can take away all the memories back about me if this is really what you want. All you need to do is ask," she looked at him, waiting . If he decides that it is what he wants first she will beat him and then she will take his memories. As it so easy to decide that he wanted to forget everything they had?
"The decision is only up to you. No one is threatened, children and I will not die, it's just what you want"

When they finally come to his room for a few minutes it was all like a dream.
After she broke the kiss she get completely close to him, the feeling was entirely correct.
She knew she was at home.
And just like that, the idyll is completely gone. He began another of his unwarranted angry outburst.
Ok, maybe he really is crazy.
"Kace, I did not say I don't want to be with you. Give a moment senses and act normally," she said, completely calm and then got up and sat on the bed.
"Do you know what time it is? We should now be on the job, remember? That is the place where we both work and I dragged you out from the job because I wanted to talk to you," she spoke slowly, as if trying to explain something to a little child .
"If I now continue kissing you, you will not get out of bed the next few hours. So be good boy and apparate us back to work, and I'll come tonight, if you want it, and then I will be all yours, but at work, I'm just your colleague Miriam Levine " ended her little speech and now she sat there, staring at him, waiting for him to start to think logically. Before he was not temperamental as now.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:38 am

Kace laughed his cold laugh. " Of course you're not her, you just have every memory of hers, but you're not her! "said Kace. Kace laughed. " Think rationally? That's all I've been doing for the past five years is thinking rationally, I got two little kids that rely on me and I can't let down! "said Kace angrily. Kace didn't care if they were in the ministry of magic or not, they were in the training room, it wasn't like anyone could hear them. Kace glared at her. "Oh I must be mistaken, they don't know who their mother is and NEVER will!"said Kace angrily. Kace laughed coldly at her. " No you called your 'dead' husband Kacey, and he was NEVER your husband, you two weren't even married yet! My name is Kace so use it! "said Kace. Once again Kace didn't care, he knew how sound proof these walls were, he knew all to well with his many years of training in here.

Kace rolled his eyes at her ignoring what she said, she knew all to well what he meant, she just didn'twant to admit it. Kace's opinion on Blood or Greyback wasn't going to change, and it would never change no matter what anyone tells him, he trusts what Robert and Brian told him about them. Kace didn't see how they could be accepted into a world after they killed so many innocent people, and for what just for kicks? That wasn't ok with Kace, not at all. Kace wasn't the goodest person around or the greatest, but he knew that he wasn't as bad as Blood or Greyback was. He killed a couple of people, but within good reasons, he never killed anyone in cold blood before. 

Kace laughed coldly and shrugged. " Hm... I don't know, maybe because none of those memories mean a damn to you, so you might as well get rid of them! "said Kace coldly. " The death eaters messed me up a long time ago Miriam, you just figuring that out? I been messed up for years, I'm surprised you just now can see it! "said Kace. Since the death eaters took his memories of Tris from him forcibly, he haven't been the same, it was like they put a new personality inside him that was cold and heartless and hated her. But now that she showed him the memories it was like the Kace she knew was breaking through, he knew who he truly was, he wasn't cold and heartless. Kace was one of the sweetest person you'll ever meet, he was a complete sweetheart, but seeing her after so many years set him off. After so many years he wanted her back, but now that she was, she told him that they couldn't be together and he was better off alone just set him off.

"Because you almost did anyways, you just admitted that you almost killed her, if it wasn't for her last name."said Kace. " So if it wasn't for her last name you would've killed her, if her last name wasn't that and it was different but she was still my sister would you have killed her then? "Kace asked her. " I didn't say that I wanted to hurt you, I just said if you hurt my family and loved ones, then you'll mess with a part of me that you never seen before."said Kace calmly. " Even fighting you won't make me listen to you, or did you forget how stubborn I am?"Kace asked her. " Oh that's right, you don't know, anything about me! "said Kace.  

Kace shook his head at her. " I loved Tris, and you're not her, so...no I don't love you Miriam."said Kace softly but honestly. " I can't do that, even though you're not Tris, you look and remind me just like her so no. " said Kace. " I know what I'll get for turning you in Miriam, you don't have to remind me, I'm plenty aware of what I'll get. "said Kace. No matter if she was Miriam now, Kace knew who she really was and couldn't bring himself to arrest her, for he loved her or at least Tris he did. He knew that he was being silly and stubborn for the were the same people, but it was how he felt, and he couldn't change that. Kace shook his head. " There not our children, their mine and Tris's children, she's dead so their not your children!"said Kace angrily. " You want this new damn lifestyle, have it but choose one person and go with it, you can't be both! " said Kace with tears in his sky blue eyes.   

" My name is Kace, Kacey died the day Tris died, so stop calling me by that name he's gone! "said Kace. " Stop reminding me of these memories, I know how it was meant to be, I know that day Tris was suppose to be Tris Lecium."said Kace. He knew that he was speaking as if Tris and Miriam were two different people, but to him they were, as weird as it seemes. She was telling him that Tris was dead, ok then she was, Miriam and her are two different people not the same people. Kace looked at her with angry tears in his sky blue eyes, he was shaking so bad that he wasn't sure that he could calm down.

" If you really know me, you know it isn't what I want, but I think it's for the best if I forget you so we can both move on."said Kace sadly. " I can't go on like this, knowing who you really are but not being with you, do you know how much that hurts? "Kace asked her. " It's like I can finally breathe again, just for someone to take the very breath that I breathe from me."said Kace. " Do whatever you want with me, I'm not stopping you, go ahead do as you wish! "said Kace with his arms wide as if he was giving himself willingly to her.  

Kace shook his head. " No but you just said that we couldn't be together, and it was best that we weren't. "said Kace. " Probably think we're in the training room anyways, but it's noon, so it's lunch time anyways. " said Kace simply. " That's lie, so do yourself a favor and stop lying, it'll do us both good Miriam. " said Kace. Kace apparated them back to the ministry to his office before he let go of her. " You're free to do what you want, I'm going to check on Mekenna and Kendall, I always do on lunch break. "said Kace.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:43 am

Now she looked at him frightened.
"Please stop, someone can hear you," she kept looking around to make sure no one was there.
How he does not realize what she's talking about? Maybe he understands. Perhaps this on purpose to hurt her.
After his next words she felt tears in her eyes, and soon after, on the cheeks too.
"Whatever I've done, I've done to you and the kids were safe," she began quietly, so no one would hear.
She here exercise relatively short, she did not know that it was impossible to hear what they are talking about.
"But I'm their mother. You can not change that. And as for us ... I know that we were never married. But I felt like we did, because I totally belong to you after our first kiss," she said honestly and looked at him before she wiped away tears.

She looked at him angrily.
"I would not kill her, I would know that she is your sister! Do you know why I ever wanted to kill her? I was jealous!" looked at him furiously but she knew that every word is sincere.
"I was afraid that you finally found someone to replace me. It's .. it hurt. She was very beautiful, smart, I thought, here we go, now he'll be a damn what you do not know about you," she felt as bad as ever ago. She could not even cry, she can feel only a void.
"I could never hurt your family, do not forget that," she said honestly and looked at him.

She looked at him, puzzled. Now, for the first time, she was sincerely concerned about his mental health.
"Kace" she began calmly because she was not sure how he would react.
This has never happened before. Perhaps it is a consequence of his memory too quickly returned. He knew who she was, but again, about her old identity told as if it were a completely different person. Obviously she had a serious talk with him about it.
"I'm the same person. The same look, and more importantly, the same act. The only thing that has changed is my name, or at least the name I use in front of other people." She continued calmly explain looking him in the eye. She was afraid, if she starts to scream or cry to him, he could completely break.
"Death Eaters still know that I am Sophie Greyback, people who meet me they see me as Miriam, and you, my father and my sister know I'm Tris." she laughed a little. She reminded herself that she need later tell him about her sister.
"These are our children. And always will be." said genuinely and looked at him.

When she noticed that he was shaking approached him and hugged him. She was lower than him, and as always before crawled head at his neck and gently kissed his neck.
"I can still be Lecium. I will always belong to you," she said honestly and then rested her head on his shoulder. While she was alone at night imagining this; She leaned on him, just enjoy in his presence.
Now it's finally become a reality, could not give that up again.

"I want to continue with you, not without you." she looked at him. Does he even try to figure out what she is telling him?
"Kace listen to me for once. Since we started to talk today I'm trying to tell you that I want to be with you. Why are you imagining yourself that it's impossible?" she shook her head, but when she heard his words laughed.
"What do I want? You're not going to stop me? I hope so, "she said before she fully came close to him.
She could not endure this distance. Near them was a sofa. She pushed him on it then without thinking sat in his lap and kissed him.
She kissed him gently, but at the same time firmly and strongly.

"Can I go with you?" looked at him with hope and happiness in her eyes at the mention of the names of their children.
"Please, I want to see them. How is Mekenna? Did the potion help? Please take me with you" approached him and took his hand in hers. For the first time in her life, Beatris, and Miriam was praying someone for something.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:37 am

Kace laughed coldly at her. " No one can hear us, the walls are sound proof, they been like that for years, "said Kace. Kace knew what she was talking about, but he just refused to listen that was all, but then again maybe he was going crazy. Kace glared at her. " No you're Miriam, not Tris, you did nothing to save me Tris did."said Kace. " No stop telling me that you're their mother, you're not their mother, Tris is. "said Kace. By this time Kace completely lost it, he was simply thinking that Tris and Miriam were two different people, and Miriam was filling his head with lies.   

Kace looked at her. " Why in the bloody hell would you be jealous of Saphira for? Of course she's beautiful, but she's my sister! "said Kace. " You have nothing to be jealous about, I love you and only you, other girls try to get my attention but I only love you. " said Kace. Kace eyes soften. " I would never move on from you, no matter how much I try, you're a part of me you have my heart and soul."said Kace. " I know that you won't, dear god, I went completely mental and I couldn't tell what's real or what's not. "said Kace. The death eaters damaged him, they damaged him so much that his memories of Tris were scattered throughout his head, making him believe that Tris and Miriam were two different people.  

It all the sudden hit Kace like a tons of bricks after she told him that she was jealous of his sister, like everything came back to him, Kace thought that he was going crazy when he really wasn't. " I know Tris baby, I know that now, my memories were scattered throughout my head making me think that you two were different people. "said Kace softly but honestly. " Dear god, I was going crazy, I think that I was literally losing my mind. "said Kace. Kace didn't have her to say that he was, he knew that he was, although he wasn't sure that he was still ok. Kace went through alot these past five years, maybe he needed some time to get use to this, after all after all these years he ddidn't know who she looked like or who she was until now. It wasn't no wonder that his memories were making him think that Tris and Miriam were two different people when they weren't. 

Kace calmed down and stopped shaking some as she hugged him, she didn't know what it was about her touch, but it always calmed him down. Kace shivered and felt a tingle go down his spine as she kissed his neck, it was like his body been awoken from a deep sleep, he missed her touch, and didn't think he'll feel it again. "Like you said, you're already my wife and a Lecium, you been since our first kiss."said Kace. " I love you Tris baby, no matter what, I'll always love you even if you have to pretend to be someone else in public. " said Kace. " Although it might take me a while not to call you Tris in public, but give me some time, this is all new to me, "said Kace. 

Kace ran his hands through her hair his sky blue eyes looking into her beautiful blue ones. "I want to do the same, now that I have you back, I don't want to let you go ever. " said Kace. Kace shook his head. " I'm not now ok? I'm sorry for the way that I'vebeen acting, I never meant to hurt you, I was just confused. " said Kace. Kace looked at her and smirked. " I'll never stop youfrom doing as you wish with me. "said Kace. Feeling her push him down on the sofa kissing him gently but firmly and strongly, Kace kissed her back. Kace wrapped his arms around her pulling her close to him as they kissed for a fewminutes before he pulled away breaking hard. 

Kace nodded and smiled. " Their your children to, and you're their mother, so you should be able to see them."said Kace. " From what I heard she's doing fine from what my mother told me, although I haven't seen her since I put her to I bed last night. "said Kace. Kace intertwined hands with her as he apparated them into Mekenna's room in his mother's house. He seen that she was having tea party with her stuff animals . " Daddy! "said Meknna in her sweet voice as he ran towards him as Kace bent down and hugged her. " Hey princess, I see you're feeling better, Miriam's potion help you? "Kace asked her as she nodded. " Thank you for helping me Miriam. " said Mekenna hugging her as Kace smiled. Kendall walked into the room hearing voices and did the same as Mekenna did when he saw Kace. Mekenna and Kendall looked at Miriam and their daddy. " Daddy are you with Miriam? I noticed that you were holding her hand when you came in. "said Mekenna. Kace looked at Miriam Tris, he didn't know what to tell them, he lost in words of what to tell them.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top