It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams - Page 7 Empty Re: It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:21 pm

"Of course," she smiled and looked at him.
"No one is born bad, to some people it just happens, but not toyou," she shrugged.
Kace has always pretended to be the bad guy, even when they met each other for the first time. But she knows it's only a mask under which lies a great man who just does not want him or his loved ones get hurt.
"It's okay to hope. When you think about the person, that person never really die," she said simply, shrugging.

"It seems like you and I both did not have the privilege to choose. But even worse, I hadn't the privilege to forget everything," she said simply. She paused before continuing.
"Forgetting sometimes is a chance for a new beginning, memories sometimes provide just pain. I remember every detail of the past, remember the house where I lived, every joke to which my husband laughed. I remember the exact color of his eyes and the glow that appeared in them every time I tell him that I love him. I remember only meeting with my child, and all the memories once will brought to the brink of insanity. But there is hope, that I will one day be able to return them and only that keeps me alive " she said honestly.
"But a lot of bad subjects for now" laughed a little.

Miriam walked with him in the big house of his parents. There she had been only a couple of times with Kace, but this house is now operated nearest home she's ever had.
She followed Kace up the stairs until they entered the room where the little girl lay.
Her little girl.
While looking at her daughter, she felt as if looking at a younger version of herself. The same kind of curls she had before, nearly identical shade of blue eyes, even the voice was almost the same.
In the room entered her son who looks just like Kace. Now, as she looked at a picture of them, she knew that they were probably angels sent from heaven, Kace is really great dad. It's the only thing she had the courage to really go, she knew that her children will have a good father.

"It's all right," Miriam laughed before she came over and sat on the edge of the bed.
"I know I look terrible, that's hy you are hiding. But do not worry, I'm not a bad witch, except when I play," she said, imitating the voice of an old witch which made children to laugh a little.
Miriam has never been good with kids, she did not know how to play with them or loved children, but with them is just all natural.
She looked at her daughter, who is now a little less wing.
"Your dad told me you were ill but do not like needles and doctors. What do you say we play and do our potion that will help you to get well? Have you ever made potion with your dad?" the boy shook his head and Miriam made a face as if she is in shock before she looked at Kace.
"You should be ashamed, you know? This is something that they must learn" pretends to yell at him, which caused more laughter. This might not be so bad.
"As punishment, you are not allowed to helping us. And we will now make the most delicious potion ever" gave arm to girl and she stand up unsteadily. Miriam laughed, apparently the worst part of meeting passed.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams - Page 7 Empty Re: It's now or never when we're chasing our dreams

Post by Kace Lecium Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:49 pm

"Those two things are the only two things that I love besides my family, I don't love anyone else or anything else, nothing else matters but those things. "said Kace. Kace laughed. " You seem to have me all figured out don't you?"Kace asked her shaking his head. Kace didn't pretend to be a bad guy, he was just a bad boy who didn't follow the rules and made his own rules, he was nothing but trouble and anyone who met him knew that. Kace was protective of his loved ones, he'll do anything to protect them, even die for them keep them safe. Kace scoffed at her. " No, I don't want to think about her anymore, I want to move on and having hope is for fairy tales this is real life not a damn bloody book! "said Kace.  

Kace shrugged. " You can say that, being under the Imperius Curse amd forced to have your memories of the one you loved forced away from you, but if you fought it she and you'll children will die. " said Kace. Kace snorted. " Oh yeah really cheery new start, raising my children without a mother to love them, do you have any idea how hard that is? "Kace asked her. " Although I know that they love me deeply, I know that they wish for their mommy, and I can't give them that because she's dead!"said Kace. " I rather have what you have, at least I'll be able to tell my children what a beautiful and wonderful woman their mother was, but I don't have that. " said Kace. Kace snorted. " Good luck with that, because things like that happen in fairy tales. " said Kace. 

As Mekenna crawled towards him and hugged him, Kace stroked her hair kissing her softly on the forehead as she whimpered in pain. " I know that you're hurting Kenna Princess, but me and Miriam will get you better in no time."said Kace. Mekenna nodded against his chest as Kace rocked her back and forth in his arms. Mekenna looked up at him. " Daddy can you sing the Lion King song?"Mekenna asked him in a hoarse squeaky voice. Kace nodded and smiled and started singing hakuna matata from Lion King, as Kendall joined in. It was their favorite movie, and they sung all the songs from there,which Kace didn't mind. 

Mekenna and Kendall giggled a little as Kace chuckled. " You're always suppose to be a good witch, bad witches get nothing but melt! "said Kace playfully before smirking at her. As Kendall shook his head Kace gave him a stern look. "Kendall Kace Lecium, you better tell her the truth, you know what I told you about lying! "said Kace. "Yes daddy, I saw daddy potion ingredients in the basement where he kept them and I mixed a couple which caused a explosion and ruined a couple of things, from that day, daddy doesn't let me touch them without him there . "said Kendall. As Mekenna looked at him he nodded. " Don't worry Princess, it's ok, daddy will be right there I promise. " said Kace kissing the top of her head.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:08 pm

She laughed and looked at him.
"Yes, it's really bad start, but worse is when you know that these people are alive, you know where they are and you can not approach them and tell them who you are" she shrugged.
"I have always watched my child from a distance, I watched her grow up, tried to stay close to the park where she and her father, but never be able to approach them" smiled a little sadly.
Of course, she was always changed the appearance in such situations to avoid that someone recognizes her.

Miriam laughed and shook her head.
"Hey, it's not nice to lie. You know the story of Pinocchio where his nose had grown because of a lie? We do not want that to happen," she shook her head and laughed.
"Okay, let's make potion for Mekenna" she took her bag and headed for the basement. She was surprised when she saw that Kendall and Mekenna went with her, now they area little more relaxed in her presence.

After half an hour, potion was finally ready.
It was a little difficult because the children wanted to participate, and it takes her long time to explain how to cut something properly.
Kendall enjoyed inserting the ingredients into the cauldron and has constantly had to be careful not to put something in the wrong order.
However, the potion was excellent and she poured in a bottle.
"All right, that drink now. Do not worry, it tastes great, I tried it a couple of times. Stranded a little later in a bottle and you need to drink that as soon as you get up in the morning. After that, you will be completely healthy," she laughed and helped the girl to drink all from a bottle and then swung with her want and cleaned the mess they created.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:45 pm

Kace glared at her as she laughed, he didn't think any of this was funny, he was a single father raising two kids who mother died while giving birth to them and he had no idea who she was. It made him feel like a man whore when he really wasn't one, all because the stupid damn bloody death eaters took everything he remembered of her from him. " At least you remember them, even if you have to watch them from a distance. " said Kace. " I'm sorry that you're not able to see him or your kids, must be hard seeing the ones you love go on without you. " said Kace. Kace couldn't imagine how she felt, he was just lucky to have his children, even if he didn't remember Tris. 

Kendall looked shyly at Miriam. " I'm sorry, I just like potions and mixing things, I really wanted to help."said Kendall innocently. " It's ok buddy, but it's not nice to lie or cool, because you have to lie to cover up that lie."said Kace. Mekenna and Kendall looked at Kace as he nodded before they followed Miriam, but Mekenna grabbed Kace's hand dragging him behind her, she was such a daddy's girl it was unreal. " Daddy you watch us make potion ok? "Mekenna asked him as Kace laughed and nodded. " Ok princess, be careful, if you start to not feel good stop ok? I don't want you to be getting anymore sick then you are. " said Kace kissing the top of her head. " Kendall listen to Miriam, and don't go mixing things unless she tells you, do you understand me? "Kace asked as he nodded and said 'yes daddy.'  

Kace sat there watching his children make the potion, this is the happiest and most excited he ever seen them, he knew that they were happy to finally do something magical for once. After they cleaned everything up Kendall and Mekenna ran towards him. " We were making potion like witches and wizards daddy, it was awesome!"said Kendall as Kace laughed. " I seen, you two did a good job helping Miriam, I'm sure she thanks you two very much. " said Kace smiling at them. As Mekenna yawned, he knew that the potion was kicking in. "Come on princess, lets put you to bed so you can rest."said Kace as he picked her up and carried her as she started falling asleep in his arms.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:26 am

The time that she spent here now, it was the best time of her life. Only now, she saw what Death Eaters actually took from her. They took from her a chance to feel what family really means and how to love and be loved.
She made potion with their children, but they are every bit looked at their father. Miriam felt jealous, she wanted them to look into her when they are insecure, or when they need support. But still, she remembered that she was a stranger to them, a girl who had come to their house and now briefly play with them.

"Why are you sad?" startled from thinking worried voice of the little boy who stood and obvious for some time watched her.
"Oh no, I'm not sad," Miriam has forced herself to smile.
"You looked sad," Kendall continued, looking her with her eyes. Kendall had her eyes, unlike Mekenna.
"I was just melancholy" the boy looked at her quizzically and she continued, "Being a melancholy means to recall some beautiful memories that you can not feel again," she explained.
"My dad said that I can do anything if I am trying. Good night" to her surprise, he kissed her on the cheek before he went to look for Kace to help him to go to bed.

Miriam realized that a child of four years is smarter than her.
She used the opportunity while Kaceis busy with children and found in her bag a small bottle.
She opened it and then she stepped wand to her forehead trying to focuse herself on the memories that she wants.
Thread by thread, pulled out the memories and put them in a bottle.
She decided to show him a total of five memories.

The first is the day they met. She asked a friend to let her take the order. After the end of the shift, came out and he kissed her in the rain.
The second is the memory of the day when he took her to Paris and proposed to her.
The third is day when she saved him from the Death Eaters. It was the day of their wedding, when she realized he was not there, she came to save him, in that killed two Death Eaters who tortured him and as a result, her soul is split into two parts and created the Horcrux.
The fourth was only a few days later. Was invited to the office leaders Death Eaters. He told her that it will be consequences of betraying that she did, killed two of her men. However, they did not dare to kill her, she is Greyback child, and precious is because of her talent. Therefore, her punishment will be that everyone thinks she is dead, will change her identity and she will never be able to account to her family. If she refuse this, they will kill Kace and children.
The fifth and last one, is also the worst memories. She just gave birth to her children, when at least ten Death Eaters came to her room. They told her it was time to go. The first and last time she took herr children in hands and told them that she love them. And then she left.

She put the bottle on the table, wiping tears at the same time. On the piece of paper she wrote a message for him. It said 'I'm sorry. I love you, Beatris Sophie Greyback, "and then she left.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:07 pm

Kace was putting Mekenna to bed, gently laid her down in her bed tucking her in and kissing the top of her head and about to go out of the room when she asked him a question that froze him in his spot. It wasn't like it was a hard question to answered, but it just surprised him that she asked him that, but he knew that they would. Kace knew that they wanted him to find someone who loved kids and wanted to be their mummy, but Kace wasn't sure if he was ready for that, for some weird reason deepdown inside of him he loved Tris. He didn't understand how he could love someone that he couldn't remember what they looked like or anything else but deep down he did. Kace knew that he had to love Tris very much for him to still love her deep down inside of him, even when the death eaters made him forget everything about her, the love he had for Tris was still there even if he didn't remember her.  

Mekenna looked up at him looking into his eyes as she tilted her head. " Daddy do you like Miriam? " Mekenna asked him as Kace sighed. "Of course I do, she's my Co worker and friend. " said Kace. " But do you like her more then that? "Mekenna asked him. Kace knew where she was going with this, he knew very well, but he just seen Miriam as a friend. " I only see her as a friend and Co worker,that's all, and that's all she'll ever be. "said Kace. " I like her Daddy, she's nice and sweet. "said Mekenna as Kendall nodded. " Daddy is Miriam our mummy? Kenna looks just like her, but she has your eyes. " said Kendall. Kace knew that his two children were very smart, they were the smartest kids he knows, Kace noticed what Kendall asked but he knew that Tris was dead. He was told various times that she was and wasn't coming back, no matter how much he wanted or tried to get her back. " No Ken Doll, Miriam isn't your or Kenna's mummy, remember I told you that mummy died giving birth to you two. "said Kace.  

" It's way past you two bed time."said Kace. " But daddy story time! " said Meknna as Kace chuckled. " Oh alright, which story?"Kace asked them. " The three bears! " they said together as Kace shook his head laughing. He read this story so many times that it was unreal, but they loved how he acted out the three bears, it always made them laugh. As Kace finished reading the book as Mekenna and Kendall were asleep. Picking up Kendall gently he carried him to his bed and gently laid him down, tucking him and turning on his nightlight he went to Mekenna's room and done the same before he walked downstairs.  

" Sorry it took me so long Miriam, they wanted me to read the three bears to them."said Kace but seen that she wasn't there. Seeing a note and bottle on the table, curious Kace went over and read the note before he looked at the bottle. He knew what was in the bottle, he knew exactly what was in the bottle, it was memories and her memories. Kace put two and two together,and took the bottle and decided to use the pensieve at work tomorrow to see these memories. 

*the next day *

The next day Kace went to a pensieve that was in Robert's office and dropped the memories in, one by one he looked at them, from when they first met in the rain to where she gave birth to the twins and was forced to leave him and the twins or they'll kill him and the twins. As he pulled away, he was breathing hard as memories suddenly came back to him, all the sudden he knew and remembered Tris.  

Deciding to do the same thing to her that she did for him, Kace grabbed a small vial and put these following memories in the vial. One was the twins first started talking and walking, there first words were 'dada', the second was the twins first birthday party where he had the party at the park. The third was when he took them to Disney land for their fourth birthday and the last two were the most painful memories, when he was forced to forget everything about her or else they'll kill her and their twins, the last one was him taking the twins after the he was told that she was dead he looked so broken and livid losing her but he kept his promise to her. 

He took the vial and set it on her desk to where she could only see it, he wrote a note placing it on her desk, he charmed it to where only him and her could read it. 'Thank you for saving us Tris baby, I hope these sort of make up for the times you weren't there, maybe some day we'll be together again. I love you always and forever Kace (Kacey) Matthew Logan Lecium.'
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:20 pm

Left him again was the hardest thing that Miriam, or Tris ever had to do.
She walked at the dark streets, wiping tears.
Finally, she arrived to a park.
The light almost certainly not come to park, and she hoped that she will have a little peace here.
She sat on the grass under one of the trees and continued to cry. In her mind, just wondered 'What have I done?'.
If someone, anyone finds out about this, they will all be dead. She thought to go back and take back what she left but it was too late, he probably saw it already.

She wiped her face quickly when she saw someone approach her.
Dark coat with a hood that completely covers the face and mask and just mere appearance, as if walking silently and imperceptibly. She knew immediately who it was.
One of the Death Eaters.
"What are you doing here Sophie? You went to that Lecium? You know that our leader will not like that" person, still hidden whispered ominously, almost humming.
She looked at him angrily and cold.
"Lorcan has nothing to do with this. He told me that I have to fit in. That's what I did. What exactly do you plan to do? To tell him what? That you saw me hanging out with my Co? I'm sure it will be this nonsense so upset that you will see green light faster than you manage to pronounce your name " she smiled coldly. When was with the DE, no one could connect her with the person who she is when is somewhere else. Here, just to view it as one of them. The girl with the cold, evil voice and a cold smile, with blue eyes empty of all feelings other than hatred.
After a few moments, Death Eater just disappeared with a small bang.

She arrived home and took a shower. She lay down on her bed and looked at the ceiling, absolutely no idea what she did. She knew she made a mistake. A mistake that will cost her dearly if anyone finds out about this.
Now, the only thing she could do was pretend that it never happened. And go to training.
Ironically, she need to become an Auror, and her mentor is one of the most wanted person in the magical world, James Blood.

- The next day -

She woke up literally at the last minute.
All these practices are simply exhausted, and she knew she would one day come when more is not going to be able to get out of bed.
She showered and quickly ate a bowl of cereal and a glass of milk.
She put on her clothes for training, and then went to the Ministry of Magic.

When she came to her desk to achieve things in one, well hidden corner noticed things that should not be there.
She knew what was in the bottle, but now has only been able to save it in her bag safely.
She quickly read the message, closing her eyes for a moment to stop the tears and then burned the piece of paper that was the only evidence that the past can revive.

She went to the gym carrying her water bottle and wand, and Kace was already there.
On her body had a new blue stains, proof of relentless training she had with her other mentor. Unlike Kace, James is not worried about whether he will actually hurt Miriam. However, someone who don't know what's happening, it can seem as if this tiny girl just been attacked.
She dropped her water bottle and quietly committed hair.
Did not give the slightest indication that last night left one message, or that the general saw his. Simply, nowhere was safe enough to talk about it.
"Sorry I'm late, I had some problems. Shall we begin with training?" she was quite cold, as if to someone not only doesn't know, but hates.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:04 pm

It was hard for Kace to raise his children alone without their mother, it was the hardest thing he ever done, and it was even harder now that they were older. For the longest time, since they were able to talk, they asked about their mother and why they didn't have one like everyone else did at school. Kace knew that it had to be hard for them to except that their mother was dead, even at such a young age, but Kace didn't know what else to tell them but the truth. He wasn't going to one of those parents who lied about everything to their kids, he might lie about the Easter Bunny and Santa Clause being real, but that's all he lied about. He wanted to be a honest father to his kods, just like his parents were to him, if he was honest to them then they'll grow up to be honest.  

After training with Brian and Robert which he been doing constantly to increase his dueling and fighting skills, Kace had quite a run in with Blood and his puppy mutts, apparently Blood had quite a fascinating with Khaat Robert's daughter which ended up in quite a heated duel between them two and the four cubs Kace dueled. Of course with all the training he went throughwwith Brian and Robert, he put those cubs on their leashes and sent them back to the pound. Kace gotten quite banged up, but it was nothing compared to the bruises he gotten training with Brian and Robert, they showed no mercy on him. They told him that they were training him as if he was in a real battle, they did multiple things to make his training harder each time he trained with him, but he was quite good they told them and getting better as the time went on. While Miriam was trained by the most wanted man in the wizarding world, Kace was trained by the two known people in the wizarding world as well as Blood's enemies.  

Last night him and Robert rescued Khaat from Blood hands once again, but Robert told him that it won't be the first or the last that Blood had took her, so he kept a close eye for Blood and his mutts. Of ccourse as a Auror it washis job to pprotect the minister and his daughter, but he would do that anyways, Robert had so much for him he didn't know how he could repaythat man for eeverything he done for him. Him and Brian took him in after they heard about his death eater attack that lead him to go missing for two days as they beaten him and tortured him for information, at that time he was a broken and vulnerable man, nothing like he is now. Weird how time and years changes everything, sometimes for the good, and sometimes for the bad. In Kace's case, it was for the good, even though at the time, he didn't think it was. 

*next morning *
Kace had early morning training with Brian and Robert, they wanted a early start after what happened last night. Kace had a couple of bruises on him as some of them weren't exactly healed yet, but those were his battle scars, and he was quite proud of them. Kace already been through his training this morning, and was ready to put his knowledge to the test. Although was he going to go easy on Miriam? He didn't think that he was quite going to, but then again Brian and Robert didn't show no mercy on him, but he wasn't sure that he could hurt her. Although he remembered her and knew who she was, he pretend that he didn't know anything.

Kace was sitting on the bench swiping the sweat from his forehead as Miriam came in, he looked at her and noticed that she was quite cold to him, he looked at her with cold eyes right back. "Actually no, I'm not training with you anymore, new requirements by the ministry you have a new trainer. " said Kace handing her the papers. " I'm in training myself for other reasons, so I can't train you anymore, good luck with your training."said Kace as he grabbed his water and bag with his work clothesin it. Kace looked at her with his cold eyes once again, although he knew who she really was, there was now coldness back in his sky blue eyes. The way Kace saw it, if she wanted to be cold and hateful towards him, Kace could play her game very well.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:15 am

In the first few moments, Miriam did not understand what he just said to her.
Only when she saw the papers he keeps, she realized that no longer work with him.
At that moment, as if someone had knocked all the air out of her.
She walked a brisk pace, and took the papers from his hands. It is the truth, it says that he is no longer her mentor.
"You must be joking," she said quietly, then without thinking she grabed his arm and apparated them to the only place she felt it is safe, in his house.

Something was blocking her way home, she realized that is protection agains apparating.
However, it was not strong enough to keep someone who has mastered the black magic like she did, but she did not want to break it because it makes it so he had a lot of work to return them back. However, she reminded herself that later strengthen the protection with the black magic, against it is certainly more difficult to fight.
They arrived at the house and still had to walk.
She assumed that he will follow her. After all, she is preparing to break into his house but did not look back to see if he follows her.
The door was locked. She could not help but smile.
In this world it is pointless to lock the door because even a wizard in the first grade knows spell which can open the door.
"Alohomora," she said with a wand pointed at the wand and moved it only when she heard the snap locks.

She went into the house, but there were quiet. Obviously no one was there.
"It looks like we're alone here," she shook her head but did not want to take any chances.
From what she remembered she went into the room which is assumed that office, and when she entered, she threw on a series of complex spells at the room against eavesdropping.
She sat in a chair and waited anxiously for him to come to her.

When he entered she swung the wand and the door closed with a strong shot. She got up and walked over to him.
"Why you don't want to train with me anymore?" For the first time in five years, she looked vulnerable. Miriam in her head had ready explanation on this issue. He must have hated her. He hates her because she left them, and now wants to distance himself from her. She can not afford, not this time.
"Damn Kace" she said just a few moments later, before he had time to respond. "All I'm doing to get ahead, to get recognition from you and to be around you as long as possible, and you just go and ask to transfer me to someone else ?!" she screamed at the verge of tears.
Now she realized that it was a good decision enchant this room.

She put her hands on her head, trying to eliminate sudden pressure in her head that seemed to her, blocking the way to rational thinking.
She went to the only window in this office and put on screens. You can never be too careful.
She struggled with more things in her at the moment. She struggled with a sudden urge to cry, and with hatred and anger because he rejects her after all she had done for him and their children.

"I did everything to make you three safe" she whispered softly but loud enough that he could hear her.
She laughed, but she did not know to what she was smiling. It was more hysterical laughter because of the situation in which she found herself after so many years.
"I agreed to literally wipe out all about me, me declared dead. I accepted this pathetic new name" she said with disdain.
"I agreed to live in a huge house alone with my dog ​​and to stay away from you as much as necessary. I agreed to everything and now you're trying to throw me again!" She slammed her fist into the wall so hard that she has on hand a bloody trail.
She felt miserable, worthless, and now, she felt as if the anger and sadness all she remains.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:12 am

Kace's cold sky blue eyes looked into hers, he didn't understand what she didn't get, she was no longer working with him or her partner. He was no longer her mentor, it wasn't like she needed it anyways, Kace knew that she probably had some death eaters training her no doubt. Kace shook his head. " No I'm not joking, it's right here in black and white. " said Kace looking at the parchment with the orders on it. " I'm no longer your mentor and partner, what do you not understand about that? Besides you obviously don't need me by your moves. " said Kace.  

" Let go of me."said Kace jerking his arm away from her. Kace was going to put Auror traps and good magic around the place, he was taught some strong what some would white magic spells, he was going to put them around the house to strengthen the protection aroud the house. Kace was wanted by alot of people, alot of people wanted his head on a stick, he wouldn't be surprise if Blood wanted him dead after he defeated Blood's cubs and saved Khaat. As she unlocked the door, Kace looked at her and shook his head. " Why am I not surprised, this isn't the first time that you broken into my house, but I got ways to make these Charms around the house stronger where no one can break them." said Kace. Kace wasn't going to tell her what he been up to, although most majority of spells were good, but white magic spells were stronger then just magic spells.  

Kace looked at her and rolled his eyes at her. "Of course we're alone, Kendall and Mekenna are still at my parents house, I'll get them tonight. " said Kace. Kace followed her into the office closing the door behind him as he seen her do series of spells around the office which made him shake his head. " Doubting my abilities to protect my house and our children? Think I've been doing a fine job of it the past five years. "said Kace coldly. Kace sat down in his office chair his cold sky blue eyes looking at her, there was love or happiness in them like there usually was, there was hate in his eyes.  

Kace looked at her and sighed. " I'm doing you a favor Tris, I'm trying to keep you and our children from getting killed!"said Kace. " I got to pretend that I don't know you to protect our children and you, I can't let anyone know that I kmow you, you don't know who's working for who."said Kace. Kace knew that the death eaters were after him, and he didn't want them to know that he knew her, he did what he did to protect her and their children. " We're getting to close to each other and it's to dangerous, as much as I love you, I can't do this! "said Kace. " I can't lose you and our children, do you have any idea how much it broke me to think that you were dead? "Kace asked her. " I was left with nothing but a shattered heart and soul that I had to pick up the pieces and carry on for our children. " said Kace. 

Kace ran his hands through his hair. He couldn't do this, not after he thought she was dead for the past five years, it was just too much for him. He didn't even know what to tell their children, that their mother faked her death to keep them alive and she was really alive? They were finally getting used to expecting the fact that she was dead, he didn't want to confuse his children anymore then they were. He felt like crying out in anger and hate, how could she do this to him after five damn bloody years? He was expecting that she was dead even if he didn't remember her at the time, although he knew even when he couldn't remember her that he loved her very much.

" If you accepted that damn bloody life to keep us safe, then why are you here? "Kace asked her his sky blue eyes softening. " Damn it Tris, how can you do this to me? I thought you were dead for five damn bloody years! I had no clue who you were or what you looked like, I felt like a man whore telling our children that I didn't remember their mother or what she looks like, but I know that she had to be beautiful because she looked like Mekenna and had the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen because Kendall had her eyes. " said Kace. " I'm not doing anything, I'm trying to protect you and our children, I did what I did to keep you three safe from harm! "said Kace. " Now that you want back in our lives, what am I suppose to tell our children, that their mother faked her death to keep them alive and safe? "Kace asked her laughing. " Good luck explaining that to two four years olds, it's hard enough telling them that their mother died giving birth to them! "said Kace.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top