young and dumb, but were always chasing something
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

young and dumb, but were always chasing something Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

young and dumb, but were always chasing something

View previous topic View next topic Go down

young and dumb, but were always chasing something Empty young and dumb, but were always chasing something

Post by Kenneth C. Knight Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:46 am

Kenneth was still in America with his friends, but instead of having a good time all he thought about was Taranee 24/7. He knew that it was crazy, but Kenneth was in love with her and have been since they met. Kenneth and Taranee been friends since day one, she was one of his best friends that went to muggle pre-k with them. Over the years Kenneth like her, but he was to afraid to tell her how he felt. Kenneth didn't want to ruin their friendship but these feeling he was having wouldn't go away.

"Maybe I should write a song about this."said Kenneth to hmiself as he sat outside the mall as he took his songbook out and started writing. After a few minutes, he had the song completely written which was a surprise to him. "Wow... that was qick."Kenneth told himself as he looked at the song, it was a really good song. "I need to get the guys and see how this goes."said Kenneth as he got the guys. After hours of singing parts, they finally were able to sing it as if they had song this song a million times.

Getting everything ready, Kenneth and the guys started singing this song knowing that Taranee was suppose to be meetng them here. He was nervous, but this was something he had to do no matter how Taranee felt. Although he hoped she felt the same, the guys told him that she did but he refused to believe it. Seeing her walking through the doors, Kenneth started singing to her.

Kenneth C. Knight
Kenneth C. Knight
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

young and dumb, but were always chasing something Empty Re: young and dumb, but were always chasing something

Post by Taranee Knight Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:13 am

Taranee was suppose to meet Kenneth and the guys at the mall after she landed and checked into her hotel and gotten some sleep and cleaned up. Walking through the mall she seen Kenneth and the guys singing which made her smile. She loved it when they sung together, they were a good group of singers. As she listened to the song as Kenneth's part came she stopped dancing as she realized the song was about her. Looking at Kenneth with tears in her eyes.

Taranee Knight
Taranee Knight
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

young and dumb, but were always chasing something Empty Re: young and dumb, but were always chasing something

Post by Kenneth C. Knight Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:13 am

Although Kenneth was still singing the song, he seen Taranee in front of him with tears in her eyes. Smiling at her, Kenneth kept singing the song staring straight at her. After a couple of minutes the song was over and he walked over towards her and smiled. "This was on of the reasons why I wanted you to cme."said Kenneth softly. "I guess the tears in you eyes means that you likeme to I hoped."said Kenneth half joking but half serious.

"Taranee I loved you, I have always loved you since we met at Shane's party in pre-k."said Kenneth. "I know a bit early to start falling in love, but I didn't know I did until later on."said Kenneth softly. "Your all I think about 24/7, so... will you go out with me?"Kenneth asked his green eyes looking into her brown ones.

Kenneth C. Knight
Kenneth C. Knight
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top