Sometimes, work can connect two people
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sometimes, work can connect two people Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sometimes, work can connect two people

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sometimes, work can connect two people Empty Sometimes, work can connect two people

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:15 pm

Tris every day more and more hate her job.
She hate getting up early, be silly smiling old men who think she is easy girl, come back late at night alone.
However, like every morning, and today she got up early, take on her clothes and went to the Leaky Cauldron.

Since it was raining, when she arrived she was completely wet. She quickly dry her clothes with her wand and tied hair in a high ponytail.
One of the girls from her shift is Yvette. 
This is a girl with whom Tris never been overly discussed, but it is early and cafe is nearly empty. Therefore, she smiled at girl, "Hello Yvette. How are you today?" she asked politely.
Since Kace said her to stop drinking coffee now that she is pregnant, she put the water to warm up in order to make a tea. It really is not a good substitute for caffeine.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Sometimes, work can connect two people Empty Re: Sometimes, work can connect two people

Post by Yvette Tungsten-Wells Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:38 am

Yvette got up early for her shift taking care to make sure she had everything done before leaving for work. Her kittens followed her around like little shadows as she put food in their bowls and then water in the large one they shared. She showered then changed into her dark blue jeans and a mint green top with her black tennis shoes. She saw that it was raining outside and grabbed her umbrella on the way out the door.

She arrived at the Leaky and saw that there was another waitress, her name was Beatris, there. They never really talked to each other but Yvette quickly put her things away then tied her apron around her waist. When she was addressed.

"Hello Beatris. I'm good, how are you?" She asked with a smile as she went behind the counter to start some coffee. She measured everything out loving the smell of coffee grounds placing them in their filter before starting the machine that would make the coffee.
Yvette Tungsten-Wells
Yvette Tungsten-Wells
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Sometimes, work can connect two people Empty Re: Sometimes, work can connect two people

Post by Beatris Greyback Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:54 pm

"In fact, very well. It seems to me that the morning sickness finally came to an end," she laughed gently and almost with relief.
"How are you?" asked the girl and then made tea. She sat down at the counter. It's still very early and did not have to worry about customers.

"I think we will now have less work. Time is very bad, many are likely to remain in their homes," she said, looking out.
A few months ago, while the falling rain like this, she met Kace. They're both stuck here because of the weather, and from that day her whole life has changed. Now, she was pregnant and engaged.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Tungsten-Wells Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:53 pm

"That's good, then you won't feel nauseous so much anymore." Yvette said with a smile not knowing much about pregnancy.
"Oh, I'm fine." She said as she finished brewing the coffee and began making herself a cup of it. After stirring in the creamer and sugar she sat down on a stool as well. She looked around at how everything was still empty but she could smell the cinnamon rolls baking in the kitchen. She knew that the cook Isobella was a really good cook and made amazing cinnamon rolls.

"Yeah I think your right about that. A lot of people won't want to venture out in this storm." She said getting up to open a few of the curtains in the pub. She looked out and stook her head softly. She was saddened remembering the day she bumped into Hugo again. She remembered how he looked but she wanted nothing more than to have him tell her everything. Sometimes though even scars are a little too deep to talk about, she only hoped that she would see him again.
Yvette Tungsten-Wells
Yvette Tungsten-Wells
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:19 pm

"I sincerely hope that this is true," she laughed.
"Actually, this is all really new for me. I do not know almost nothing about the pregnancy." she said honestly.
"Something smells great," she laughed and then got up and went to the kitchen. The cook really likes Tris and gave her four rolls which had just prepared. Tris thanked her with a smile and then returned to Yvette and gave her two.
"We have some privileges because we are working here," she said jokingly, and took a little roll. They were hot and delicious, just what they need to eat. And Tris .. she is now eating for three persons, one should not blame her, right?

Tris noticed that Yvette suddenly saddened, but did not want to comment on anything. Maybe it was something private in what Tris should not go there. Instead, she took some tea and nodded.
"I myself have barely left the bed this morning," smiled playfully.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Tungsten-Wells Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:42 pm

"Well there may be some smells that will make you queasy but I hop the morning sickness is gone for you." She said with a smile.
"I had a friend that was pregnant but that's about as far I know about pregnancy except what I've been told by others." She said softly as she tried to remember what most of what she was told.
"Yeah something does smell amazing." She laughed softly as she took a sip of her coffee when Tris disappeared into the kitchen. She flicked her wand and all the stool came off the tables and landed neatly in their places pushed in. She looked up when Tris returned with the rolls and saw that she gave her two, she smiled as she tore a small piece off.
"If I eat to many of these I'm gonna have to go to a gym to run it off." She said closing her eyes in bliss of the sweet flavor that melted on her tongue. "Mm Isobella knows how to do cinnamon rolls."
"Oh yeah it does, I swear half the time I work in the morning I think Isobella is trying to fatten me up." She laughed jokingly. "Well mainly it's my addiction to sweets that gonna get me in trouble."

"As soon as I saw the rain I dreaded coming to work. Bad things usually happen to me on rainy days and it's always me covered in water." She said taking another sip from her coffee.
Yvette Tungsten-Wells
Yvette Tungsten-Wells
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top