The First Date - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The First Date - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The First Date

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The First Date - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Date

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:23 pm

"Do I look like the type of guy to kiss on the first date?" He asked with a wink and pulled the chair out for her. "Only if you want me too." He murmured with a sly grin while he pushed her in before taking a seat next to her. he chose to ignore the kill comment as it was still a rather touchy subject for him. he hadn't meant to hurt the girl but she didn't survive and it haunted him every day. "today will be all about what you want to do." he took her hand in his and raised it to his lips to kiss it gently
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:36 pm

Dakota smiled softly and looked at him, "If you were to kiss me, I would not object." She said, raising her eyes to meet his, her own a bright gold instead of their normal emerald green. When she slid into the booth, she looked back at him and her eyes were back to normal. She smiled at him and when the waitress came to take their order she ordered a pulled pork sandwhich and a butter beer. She smiled at his next words and giggled softly, hiding her face in his neck. She placed a soft kiss there and smiled against his warm skin "Alright"
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:50 pm

With a crooked grin Jakob smiled and put his arm around Dakota once again. "Alright," he repeated quietly. He ordered the same thing as Dakota not wanting to try and figure out what he really wanted to eat. He was happy with this and wanted to see where it would go for sure. "Tell me more about little miss kota?" He asked looking down at her with the pleading eyes of a begging dog. He wanted to know everything.Everything from her favorite color to why her eyes seemed to change colors as he looked into them.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:24 pm

Dakota smiled when he ordered and then curled into him a bit "what is there to know about me? Hmmm lets see" well i am a 4th year slytherin. My parents are death eaters so i do not get along with them very well. I love to eat. I love all kinds of food. Pizza, burgers, sushi. I love it all. Um recently i got attacked wandering around the forest by a werewolf. Unfortunately i got bit. Thats why my eyes change. I know you were wonderinh why they did that." she said looking away from him. She was afraid he was going to leave now and would never want to speak to her again
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:05 pm

"I've never seen something dramatic like that before," he said tilting his head to the side intrigued even more by her eyes than he already had been. He'd seem where blue eyes appeared green or brown, but never green to gold. "So whats your natural eye color?" He asked. "and whats your favorite pass time? Whats your favorite class?" he wanted to know everything, and maybe even then that wouldn't be enough to satisfy him. Jakob felt as if he could sit here and listen to Dakota talk about herself all day, as long as she felt up to talking about herself that long.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:24 pm

Dakota was a bit shocked that he did not run for the hills. Then again jakob was a werewolf himself. So she figured he would be able to handle her "my eyes are naturally green. Like emeralds. And like slytherin. So that fits well" she said with a smile and a small laugh escaped her lips "my favorite past time is singing and cooking. I love the two activities very much. They make me happy. My favorite class is probably potions. I love chemistry and stuff like that. Its closeto baking" she said pushing her hair behind her ear. She was talking alot and blushed "tell me about you"
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:56 pm

"Well they are very pretty." Jakob spoke sofly as he looked into her eyes. He went silent for a few minutes.
"What do you want to know about me?" He asked when he finally spoke again tiliting his head to the side still intrigued by Kota's eyes. "I think you should know most everything important thanks to my sister."
As their food arrived he thanked the waitress with a smile before turning his attention back to Dakota taking every bit of her appearance in slowly falling for her. She was so beautiful and nice. Slowly he leaned in and his lips touched hers. Realizing what he was he pulled away. "I'm sorry."
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:25 pm

Dakota blushed a bit, "Why thank you Jakob. You are so sweet. I need a guy like you in my life." She said blushign a bit and taking his hand under the table. "I want to know just about everything about you, dear. Favorite food, so i can make it for you on special occasions. Favorite treat from Honeydukes, So i can buy you presents when your feeling sad." She said smiling and rubbing her thumb over his knuckles. She did not want to mess this up like she had messed up with Vaughn. Just as she was about to start eating he kissed her and then quicky pulled away. She gasped a bit in shock before leaning in and pressing her lips to his, not moving away so fast. She stayed their, their lips pressed together, still holding hands
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:35 pm

Stupid your going to muck it all up Jakob was kicking himself in the butt for kissing Dakota like he did but then just as suddenly as he had kissed her she was kissing him back. Socked he sat there for a minute her lips pressed to his. oh. he thought relaxing and returned the kiss once again. this is nice. Pulling away he smiled down at Dakota and reached up placing his had on her pretty little face. "well hi there," he spoke softly his eyes glittering with happiness his smile softening into something he hadn't felt his face do before. this is nice
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:20 am

Dakota smiled against his lip, moving her own lips softly and slowly with his and blushing a bit. She loved the feel of his lips on hers. It drove her wild. She slowly moved her hands to his hair and dug her fingers through it softly, tugging a bit as she kissed him. Her thoughts were running wild as she felt intoxicated by his kisses. "Wow... um just.... wow." She said after she pulled away. She suddenyl wanted to kiss him again almost immediately, "I um... wow...." She said at a loss for words and flustered as all hell on earth. She blushed and giggled softly
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top