Do you wanna play with me?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Do you wanna play with me? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Do you wanna play with me?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you wanna play with me? Empty Do you wanna play with me?

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:22 pm

Another grueling training.
Today, Slytherin and Gryffindor had training together. Mia was happy because it was the best way to study the competition.
All the players were average, as expected.
She's better than most of them.
But one guy was giving her a hard time. She'd seen him before but did not know anything about him, except maybe that he's cute.

However,he's a good player and he could inflict misery to Mia on many common games.
After the training ended, quickly showered and changed clothes and then sat down on the grass in the field. Her broom was down at her feet.
From the bag she took out a bottle of water and drank more than half. She's very tired, this was good training.

She's looking forward to the upcoming matches. In fact, that was the only reason why she was a good student. If her grades were poor, they could prohibit a game and it would not be filed.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Do you wanna play with me? Empty Re: Do you wanna play with me?

Post by Danny Sinclair Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:07 pm

Danny smiled as he flew through the air. He had practice with the snakes today. He had been told to give a certain blonde girl a rough time and so he did. He was on her like white on rice as the muggles said. Like butter on toast. He smiled at her after the practice had ended. She was good. But he was better. Then again, he had learned from Austin Sinclair himself. He sat on the bleachers and downed a full bottle of water before nodding at the girl, "Good job today Blondie. Maybe next time youll be able to beat me."
Danny Sinclair
Danny Sinclair
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:24 pm

When the 'unknown overly nice but too good a player' sat next to her, Mia looked at him.
"Blondie? Well, congratulations on originality, that nickname I haven't heard yet," she laughed.

Snorted, "Hmm, I could have beat you now, I relented you," she said stubbornly. She just got used to be the best in Quidditch. That and her bad character no one can take away from her.
"For now, I only got to meet the competition. Although, if I didn't know better, I'd say that you like me. You were always around me in the air. Am I a threat?" looked at him sweetly before she drank some water.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Sinclair Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:51 pm

Danny chuckled and shook his head, "Oh well arent you subtle dear, if you wanted me to ask you out, all you had to do was say, 'Hey Danny, ask me out.' and I might have done it." He said ruffling her light blonde hair. "As for why I was following you in the air, my captain told me to do so. So I did." He said a bit too cocky for most peoples tastes. But that was just the way Danny was. "After all, i am a Sinclair, and Sinclairs are the best. Just as my brother, Austin." He loved dropping his brothers name at times.
Danny Sinclair
Danny Sinclair
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:16 pm

She smiled sweetly, "Do not be so narcissistic dear. If someone wants me to go out with him, must do his best. Believe me, I won't ask you to ask me that," she winked at him playing with a bottle of water in hand.
"Oh, so I'm still a threat. It's nice to know," she started laughing. Of course, Dariela Amelia was definitely a threat. She brought a lot of good wins to Slytherin, and as far as talks about talent, she is not modest.

When name Austin Sinclair came to her ears she dropped the bottle out of her hand and water made them all wet .
"Are you kidding? He's your brother?" said around opened eyes and then finally recovered. Austin was her idol, hoping to one day be like him.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Sinclair Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:36 pm

Danny chuckled. He liked thsi girl. She was fiesty and knew what she wanted, very much like Danny. But you know... with boobs. Speaking of those, he lowered his eyes a bit and then raised them again, she had very nice ones. He jumped up a bit as he got covered in water and looked at her, "Nice hands. Please tell me you arent a seeker." He said laughing as he used his wand to dry off, "Yeah he is my older brother. Im Danny by the way. Danny Sinclair. I havent properly introduced myself." He held his hand out to her and smiled softly
Danny Sinclair
Danny Sinclair
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:49 pm

Mia looked at him smilingly. He's cute, in character is a lot like her. She looked at him with a raised eyebrow as he eyed her without any shame.
"I'm sure that you like what you see at me, but my eyes are up here," she shook her head disapproving but jokingly.

"Nice to meet you, Danny, I'm Mia," she laughed, and instead offered his hand, she sent him a kiss. Mia does everything in her own way, the question is just how much patience Danny has with her.

She picked up her wand in hand.
"Now I have to dry my clothes, but are you sure you do not want to enjoy the view few more moments?" looked at him and smiled playfully. Mia is not a girl who is ashamed of male attention, is aware of her good looks, in which invests a lot of time.

Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Sinclair Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:52 pm

"I know where your eyes are hon. Im just distracted a bit by those beauties right here." He said looking at her chest once more before making eye contact with her and smiling with both his mouth and his eyes. He scooted a bit closer to her and smiled "Its a pleasure to meet you, Miss Mia." He chuckled at her blowing of a kiss at him and smiled, "Flirtatious arent we?" He asked. When she asked if he wished to enjoy the view of her wet shirt more he laughed, "Dont tempt me hon, or I might suggest you take it off and let it air dry."
Danny Sinclair
Danny Sinclair
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:02 pm

"Oh, it's your standard compliments: Hey gorgeous, you've got great tits?" she said, imitating him and laughing. Now she should be likely to have to blush, but she's not that type of person.
When he approached closer to her she smiled provocatively, "Oh, I'm flirting? You're the one who approached closer to me, not me, dear," she looked at him and shook her head.
"You can only dream about that Danny Sinclair," she said, laughing as she drying off her wet clothes. When she finished, caught the wand on the belt of her jeans.
She closed the bottle that contained a little water and went back into the bag safely.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Sinclair Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:15 pm

Danny smiled and winked, "You know me oh so well babe." He said chuckling to himself, pushing his floppy black bangs out of his face. Unfortunately, they just flopped right back down into place. He groaned and just ruffled his hair making it a giant rats nest of a mess. He smiled and winked at her, "If you want, I can retract my movements so I am farther away from you again." He looked at her, giving her an innocent look of adorableness. "Oh trust me, doll face, I will be dreaming of you in a lot less than just a missing shirt." He smiled and chuckled
Danny Sinclair
Danny Sinclair
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top