Do I wanna know?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Do I wanna know? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Do I wanna know?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do I wanna know? Empty Do I wanna know?

Post by Beatris Greyback Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:59 pm

Tris woke up earlier than usual. Is it warmer than usual? Are the birds sang louder and merrier than usual?
Oh, no, she has a free day, that is even better! Although she is planned to laing in the bed for a long time, now she wants to spend the day as much as possible. She got up quickly, wrote a letter to Hayley, she said she urgent needs to see her. Of course, the whole letter was imbued with a sense of urgency, Tris is exaggerating as always, Hayley will probably think Tris is terminally ill when she writes in this way. However, Beatris is not dying, it happened something better.

She sent an owl and then quickly showered and dressed. Since it was early to go, she decided to clear the room to the Muggle way. After cleaning up, she went into the kitchen and quickly ate toast and then hurriedly left the house.

Since the Tris worked as a waitress she hates cafes. Therefore, in her spare time she rather went to the parks. She sat on a free bench near the entrance to the park in order to notice Hayley when she arrives.

While she waited, she's singing a cheerful song which was highly unusual for her.
Well, Tris has indeed become a different person in these few days. Every few minutes her eyes wandered to the entrance to the park hoping to see Hayley at any moment. She's better to arrive quickly, Tris wrote it was urgent.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Do I wanna know? Empty Re: Do I wanna know?

Post by Hayley Sierra Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:46 pm

"Let me sleep!" she screamed after five minutes of hell. Someone was knocking somewhere and Hayley needed few moments to realise it was an owl knocking to her window. "I'm gonna die. No, I'm gonna kill who ever sent you and then I'm gonna die... And I'm gonna kill you if you don't stop!" she was talking angrily while she was getting up. She opened the window letting the bird in. She took the letter and started reading it immediately. And she was glad she did. It sounded very, very important and urgent, and serious. Well, every letter of Beatris Greyback was important, urgent and serious.

That is why Hayley took her time to prepare. After few minutes of screaming she took long bath, she needed time to choose proper outfit and after combinations and combinations she decided the first one was the best. She put on black sleeveless shirt and shorts and was finally ready to go. By the time she left her neighborhood, she totally forgot that she was mad at Tris.

She had no time to eat at home, so before she went to the park she bought some pie in the bakery and left it in her bag to eat it later. She decided to walk, so she needed some time, but hour after she received the letter she was in the park where they were supposed to meet.

Hayley gazed around, searching for Beatris. She couldn't find her at first so she thought she went to a wrong park. Fortunately, she didn't. She noticed Tris on the bench nearby. She approached her and sat next to her. "You better have a good reason for getting me out of the bed so early."
Hayley Sierra

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:39 pm

Time passed, and Hayley had not yet appeared. Tris has not brought her watch but she was sure that it had passed at least one hour since she's waiting in the park. This appeared to be revenge. During the writing of the letter, she forgot that Hayley loves long sleep. In translation, she hated waking up early. She returns in that way she's forcing Tris to wait for her a long.

After a while, she finally noticed Hayley who walked toward her. Very angry Hayley. "You'd better have a good reason for delay, or I'll throw the Crucio curse on you," she said angrily, although only joking. Already after a few moments, the smile returned to her face as if nothing had happened. She hugged Hayley, too happy to be angry.

"There's been something really wonderful, but if you will keep angry I will not say anything to you." She shook her head firmly.
"After all, I have a day off, I wanted to see you," she smiled sweetly. Tris know that Hayley will not be angry for long. True, she may had to wake up her a little later, but she really could not wait to see her. Tris could not remember when the last time the two of them came out, they were both too busy.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Sierra Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:08 am

"I always have the best reasons in the world. I really don't know how your owl is still alive. I wanted to kill that bird with bare hands!" She rolled her eyes but as Tris hugged her, she smiled. "Ooh, I see you're in the good mood. And here I thought you're dying."

She took the pie from her bag and smelled it. It was fantastic, probably because she was so hungry that she would eat literally anything. She took one bite only to realize it really was fantastic. If she only had some coffee...

Hayley wasn't the type of the person who's always angry and grumpy. In fact, it was extremely hard to even annoy her. So after a minute she put off her 'I'm so angry' mask and there she was, smiling brightly, excited to hear what she has to say.
"Oh please, when was I ever angry with you? Common, shoot! I'm all yours." She took another bite and closed her eyes to enjoy the moment. "Want some?" She put the pie in front of her face, praying that she'll say no. "Just so you know, if you take it than you're buying a dessert."
Hayley Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:53 pm

"Remember, the owl is not guilty. Do not shoot at the messenger, " she looked at her and rolled her eyes. 
"Of course, I won't even ask why you're late. Your excuses are always epic, each is better than the previous one!" She laughed, teasing her.

She shook her head, looking at Hayley as she was from another planet.
"No thank you, I'm not hungry .. and I don't want to interrupt your obviously very intimate moment between you and a pie. Too enjoy!" Laughed at Hayley strange behavior. She enjoys in the pie as she had not eaten for days.

Tris clapped her hands happily while she prepared to tell Hayley what happened.
"Yesterday in the cafe came one .. very handsome guy. We talked a lot, mostly flirting. I left him my phone number but  he has not called yet. Do you think he will called me? Maybe he isn't interested." She looked at Hayley suspiciously.

"Come on, stop choking eating pie and answer me!" Began to laugh uncontrollably. She was not sure if Hayley even listened her. Shee probably should have let she eat first and then talk to her over coffee.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Sierra Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:10 pm

"Right, shoot the one who sent the message!" She sent her a kiss, returning to her meal. "Hey, I have a really, really good reason this time! It's rude not to ask me why I'm late." Rolling her eyes once again, Hayley took a big bite of her pie, happily enjoy the moment. "Okay, no excuses this time, you're not in the mood obviously." 

Hayley smiled happily as Tris didn't take her food. "This moment surly is special for me. This pie is so good that it makes me sad that it will soon be eaten. By me. That's good actually!" Hayley returned to eating, but she was listening to Tris very carefully. She knew what was going on even before Tris started talking. It was always about love. Good for Hayley, she just finished her pie as Tris started talking about some random guy. Apparently he wasn't random but in Hayley's opinion, they were all random. 

She started laughing with Tris tho she really wanted to stay serious, it really was an important topic, at least for one of them. She couldn't so she needed few moments to concentrate and then she started talking, but she was still laughing a bit. "Honey, do you really want my opinion? I mean I can lie if you want."
She put her legs in Tris' lap. "I'm not sure you'll like my answer. You never do and somehow I'm always right and for some reason you always ask for my opinion. Ha." Sometimes, Hay felt bad for not being able to lie but she believed that's why people loved talking to her. She only wished she can lie sometimes, her life would be much more easier.  

Last edited by Hayley Sierra on Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hayley Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:41 pm

She smiled sweetly, "I'm too pretty to kill me, you can not punish the world only because I woke you up earlier," she shook her head.
"I do not care what's rude, I will not ask, I'm sure that is certainly fantastic," she laughed.

"No, that pie can not be that good" Tris looked at Hayley as she is not normal. She continued to talk about Kace.
"Oh yes, I didn't tell you! His name is Kacey! " She started to laugh.
" That is so womanish name. So he is telling to everyone his name is Kace. But he's so cute because of shyness, "she sighed dreamily. Tris knew that Hayley probably doesn't care but nevertheless decided that she wants to tell all.

She looked at Hayley almost offended.
"Why are you laughing? This is very serious! " she frowned.
"He got me even kissed" she laughed merrily. She sighed deeply.
"Okay, I want the truth, but if I do not like it I'll kill you," she looked at Hayley pretending to threaten her but soon laughed. This is what she loved about Hayley. She is always honest, no matter how bad the truth is.
Tris is hoped that the truth this time is not so bad. She really liked Kace.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Sierra Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:34 pm

"Well, I gave you the chance to try it but you didn't, so.. you're bad." Hayley smiled but her smile vanished as soon as Beatris started talking about her dream boy. But his name was indeed funny, so Hayley started laughing. "Please, why would you be with someone named Kacey? But okay, don't judge the book by its cover." She tried her best to stay cool but love stories were way too boring for her. But, Tris was one of hers dearest friends and therefore she had to stay focused.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know it was that serious when he even kissed you." she couldn't help herself, she rolled her eyes but put on a smile when she saw Tris' face. Damn, she really fall for the guy. "I hate when you make me do this! I really, really do!" she sighed wearily, covering her face with hands. She rubbed her face before she turned to Tris.
"Okay darling, you know I don't believe in love stories. I'm not a romantic soul, and I do fall in love, all the time! It's just, you know him for how long? Few days? You kissed once and you're blown away. I need you back on earth first. Think rational. Do you really, really feel something for that boy?"
Once again, Hayley felt like a shrink. Too bad she didn't choose psychology, she would be great.
Hayley Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:54 pm

"Don't worry, I don't regret that I skipped to try the pie," she laughed merrily.
She shook her head reproachfully at Hayley' comment. 
"Don't be evil. The name is strange .. But he's cute. Everybody calls him Kace. He was simply adorable when he told me his real name! He was so ashamed .." smiled at the slightly mentally recalling the meeting. True, the name was really funny, but that not mind to her.
Tris know this story is very annoying for Hayley but she really had to tell someone everything. It is true that Tris never been in love before. She was in a lot of bad connections, liked many guys but never this much.

She frowned slightly. Sometimes she really could kill Hayley.
 "Of course it matters! I told him I was not sure he liked me and he kissed me and asked whether it was enough to understand it. It is really wonderful," she said, defending her ideals. Hayley  heard a lot of stories like this one before, but never this seriously. The truth is, they know each other only a few days but to Tris that was enough. She could only think of him and his call that could follow.
She carefully listened to Hayley. She was irrational now. This was not like her. Maybe this is some terrible disease? Perhaps Kace somehow cursed her? However, the answer to Hayley' last question was obvious.
"Yes, I feel something for him," she said firmly. She felt  Hayley could freak out.

She quickly got up and pulled Hayley with her.
"Come on, let's go to the coffee that you wish, there we will continue to talk," she laughed as she looked around in search of the nearest coffee shop.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum