Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ophelia Claire Rosewille Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ophelia Claire Rosewille

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ophelia Claire Rosewille Empty Ophelia Claire Rosewille

Post by Ophelia Claire Rosewille Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:41 pm

[align=center]OPHELIA CLAIRE ROSEWILLE
------------------------------------ [/align]
Name: Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Class: Witch
Blood: Muggleborn

[align=center]FAMILY
------------------------------------[/align]
Mother: Claire Magdalena Rosewille, a psychiatrist at the children hospital and the one who helped Ophelia to cope with stress she got from being bullied.
Father: Carl Herbert Rosewille, a muggle man working now at the hospital in London as a surgeon
Brother(s): -
Sister(s): -
Other: grandmother Willow Amanda Rosewille, the only surviving ancestor currently.

[align=center]APPEARANCE
Playby: -
Hair:  brown which appears to be red in direct sunlight or any light that actually happens to shine upon her head.
Eyes: pale blue or light blue, as anyone prefers their own ways of describing her eye colour. The pupil is surrounded by dark brown frame, dedicating that she has a circular heterochromia in both of her eyes. In the dark brown are, however, there are orange dots which are only visible when someone looks Ophelia deep in the eye.
Height: 154 cm
Build: Relatively slim, and much to her discomfort, she possesses no curves.
Skin: Pale.
Clothes: Generally she wears school uniform when at Hogwarts. Once outside, she covers herself with baggy clothes or, when she considers everything to be good at that day, an old looking skirt and a plain shirt.
Overall Appearance: Standing only 154 centimeters, which is 5ft and 05 inches, she leaves quite childish impression of herself. And, with wearing huge glasses which make her eyes even bigger, she also leaves an appearance of a girl who lives behind the books, which, unfortunately, is not a lie. She is small and can comfortably fit into tiny spaces.
Her hair is long and although it is naturally wavy, she does not cherish going around and have it fly all over the places. Instead she keeps it neatly tied into a braid which falls freely on her back. Ophelia Rosewille rarely smiles for she has braces which are currently correcting her slightly crooked teeth.
As for her face, it is freckled, and with a small nose, rosy lips and long eyelashes which frame her big and innocent eyes, she would probably feel better about herself if it were not for the pimples which cover her chin, cheeks and even the forehead, which all hit hard at her self image and respect. Usually her eyes are directed towards the floor, even as she walks, to avoid anyone she might encounter.

[align=center]PERSONALITY
Nationality: British
Good Qualities: loyal, honest, caring
Bad Qualities: far too shy, can go extremely silent when feeling uncomfortable around someone or something, can not stand up for herself
Likes: honesty, loyalty, sweets, medicine, candles that smell good, rain, books, classical music, science, comics, television
Dislikes: bullying, drugs, alcohol, cigarettes and smoke, arrogance, ignorance
Fears: heights (she would never sit on a broom and play quidditch), insects (all kinds of), snakes
General Personality: Throughout the years that she spent both in a muggle and wizarding world, Ophelia has grown far too shy for her own good. She almost never talks, althoughs she is an avid listener, and though she yearns to get more friends than just the ghosts in the school and her parents, she has no clue as to how to meet people and make them interested in her.
Most notable traits, when finally managing to befriend her, are her loyalty, willingness to care about people and honesty (sometimes, unfortunately, far too brutal with that). And yet, to achieve her positive traits, one would have to consider that she can go semi-mute when uncomfortable and put in a bad situation.
She is extremely frightened of all insects and heights and when she has to face them, she can easily start screaming (spiders and ants are specifically the worst).

[align=center]HISTORY
Early Years: her early years Ophelia Claire Rosewille spent either at home or at the hospital for as a child she was often sick and far too weak to play with other children. As a girl who hails from a muggle family, they had no possible known connections to the magical society nor how to prepare the girl for her years in Hogwarts or how to educate themselves in magic. Thus, after getting well enough, she was sent to a normal school where she was bullied, and though she had some therapy at home to cope with everything, eventually the change came, and it was so sudden that at times it amuses Ophelia to this day.
She was sitting in her room, surrounded by colouring books and other toys (mostly dolls), when suddenly everything around her lifted in the air – quite literally, and the first thing she did was scream, frightening both mother and the father. The whole family was in shock, and when it ended, as suddenly as it started, the occurances became more and more frequent, and they mostly were levitations.
The bigger change came when they received a letter, which was brought by an owl, saying that Ophelia Claire Rosewille was invited to participate in a study of a magical school located in the Great Britain.
Hogwarts Years: Her life at Hogwarts was far less awkward than she had anticipated. She had expected that all the children there knew how to practice magic, but instead she discovered herself among all sorts of different kids with different origins and tales, and that made it all even more so amusing. However, due to the uncomfortable past with people her age, Ophelia rarely made any contact with other students and approached them only when necessary and spoke when spoken to. That gave her a "reputation" of an invisible girl as she always managed to slip away without a word and come when she wanted. To this day, she is very proud of it and she is more happy about the fact that she has not encountered any bullies so far.
After Hogwarts / Adult: (If Applicable)

[align=center]OUT OF CHARACTER
Alias: Ophelia/Ophie
RP Experience: Years on different platforms!
Other Characters: I forgot.
How did you find us?: I don't remember
RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Ophelia Claire Rosewille on Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Ophelia Claire Rosewille Empty Re: Ophelia Claire Rosewille

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:19 pm

I like her a lot! There is one thing that is giving me pause. We tend to not like dealing with life issues too explicitly on this site - as you probably read when you looked through the rules - and so the violence that was involved while she was bullied is, for the site, a little bit too much. You are welcome to keep the bullying as a part of her past but if you could take out the physical violence then that would be great. We can get her accepted and get you posting as soon as that's sorted! Very Happy
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Claire Rosewille Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:27 pm

Thank you for the feedback. And yes, I did consider the physical bullying part to be a bit over the top, but alas, I gave it a try regardless. Anyhow, everything should be fixed now (I hope) so forgive me if I am not attentive enough at the current moment for it has been a tiring day for me. So hopefully, now, everything is alright and I can see where my character belongs to. Smile
Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:19 am

Ophelia,

Just trying to give Eli a bit of a hand here so you can get up on the boards. Thanks for making the changes to your app. It looks good to me now.

You've created some good flexibility in her character, and I can see her fitting easily into Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw, but my impressions are that she strikes me as a bit more of a Ravenclaw. I'm fine with either. Do you have a clear preference for either Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw either one?
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22298
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Claire Rosewille Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:07 am

I think Ravenclaw would fit her more.
Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:30 am

Okay. That's what we'll do, then! Ravenclaw it is.

Accepted and sorted to Ravenclaw
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:14 am

Topic moved back by player request.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Claire Rosewille Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:08 am

Greetings, dear admins! I am prepared to have this application revisited by you.
Hopefully everything is fine!
Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:33 am

Ophelia, I don't see in the app where you tell us how old she is. Please go back in and put that in for me.

I will approve her and sort her, but we really do need to know her age in order for members to know how to interact with her.

Thanks!

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Claire Rosewille Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:19 pm

My apologies. I did not mean to skip it. I added it in the app Smile Thank you for bringing it out.
Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top