Claire Chang
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Claire Chang Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Claire Chang

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Claire Chang Empty Claire Chang

Post by Claire Chang Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:54 am

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: Maureen
How you found Potter's Army: from other site or i think a topsite
Any other characters on Potter's Army: well my other charrie got deleted and it's Jewel Rivera

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
Claire Chang Yooneunhye
Name: Claire Chang
Race: Human
Blood Status: Half-blood
Year AND Age: 16 and 6th year
Birthday: May 28
Preferred houses: Ravenclaw
Canon or Original: canon
Play-by: Yoon Eun Hye

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: 5'7
Hair: a bit brownish
Eye colour: black
Skin: white/fair/caucasian
General Appearance:
Claire is very pretty. She stands at amazing 5 foot and 7 inches. She have dark eyes like her mom which she looks prettier because of it. She always take good care of her skin and body. She usually wears bright clothes.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills: Charms, Flirting with guys and Shopping
Weaknesses: boastful, proud and loves her self too much
Dislikes: darkness, spiders and people who doesn't listen
Motto: Stay more beautiful!
General Personality:
Claire is the girl who is boastful. She loves to talk about herself and she's very proud. She don't want people to judge her and if they judge her she just smiles at them. She don't like to cause fights. Aside from that, she is a girl who is smart, loving and she can protect herself.

H I S T O R Y
Family Information: Claire's mom is Cho Chang. She is a pureblood. Her dad is a Muggle and she don't remember him anymore. He left when she's about 1-2 years old. She has also a younger brother who goes to Hogwarts and a Ravenclaw as well.
Childhood:
She was born in London and as I told you before, her dad left them. Her mom is the only one who raised her and her younger brother. She loved her mom so much and also her younger brother. Even though her brother was totally opposite of her and sometimes she hates him because he is just so shy. The only positive for him is he's a hard-working guy. Her mom, Cho told her everything about Hogwarts. That's also the reason when she got her first letter she was not shocked or anything but rather so excited and happy.
Hogwarts: When the sorting touch her head, it's only few seconds when it said Ravenclaw. She was so happy because her mom also got sorted there. Right now, she is a 6th year student. She's popular at school-Hogwarts. She had pretty much good grades. She have a lot of friends even though she is boastful and also have some enemies.
Adulthood:----

Short Roleplay:
Claire was in the grounds right now. After so much classwork, she can finally she can lay down all by herself. It was very pretty day to day. Many people are outside but she didn't bother to talked. She closed her eyes and smiled slightly.

Last edited by Claire Chang on Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Claire Chang
Claire Chang

Number of posts : 65
Special Abilities : Telekenisis

Back to top Go down

Claire Chang Empty Re: Claire Chang

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:37 pm

Could you add a bit more to her childhood (eg. maybe her relationship with her mother/brother, when she had her first sign of magic or something) please. Rest of the app. is good though Smile.

Claire Chang Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Chang Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:38 pm

Is that good enough? I still don't know much about this character, Claire. lol
Claire Chang
Claire Chang

Number of posts : 65
Special Abilities : Telekenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:31 pm