Looking for some plot ideas for Alexander
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Looking for some plot ideas for Alexander Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Looking for some plot ideas for Alexander

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for some plot ideas for Alexander Empty Looking for some plot ideas for Alexander

Post by Vanessa Wendorf Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:32 pm

Hey guys I'm looking to figure out some plot ideas with Alexander. Here's a little about him

Alexander is a muggle doctor from Scotland. He is in England on vacation though he can't seem to actually relax. He's a nice and very hard working man who seems to be always be going a mile a minute. He's constantly walking around London trying to figure out what to do and he always ends up calling his work to "check in" with patients. He's starting to get agitated because he has never gone on vacation and has never relaxed enough to know what it's like.

What I'm looking for is something that will shake him up a little bit. Turn his theories into mush and to make him actually take time to actually slow down for once. I'm just looking to mess up his world a little to make things interesting. If you have any ideas I would love to hear them.
Vanessa Wendorf
Vanessa Wendorf
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

View previous topic View next topic Back to top