Plot ideas
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Plot ideas Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Plot ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plot ideas Empty Plot ideas

Post by Jess Potter Fri May 28, 2010 10:05 pm

Hey all,
as you know we're trying to get a feel for how all you want the site to go, so if you can tell us what you want to happen with the plot, please do, otherwise don't complain if the plot doesn't go your way.
So yeah, please post some suggestions for ideas here!
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Plot ideas Empty Re: Plot ideas

Post by Guest Fri May 28, 2010 11:33 pm

Here are a few ideas that popped into my head. None of them are full plot ideas, simply details that you could build on to if you liked any of them enough. Oh and FYI these all rely on you guys keeping it a post-potter site.

- Hogwarts Is to be destroyed/closed

- A third fraction has been started and the Ministry is coming to an end.

- The muggles have been wiped out (that would be shocking)

- You leave Voldamort out of it (sorry, its just that the Voldy coming back over and over thing is starting to get on my nerves a little bit; its too common, ye’ know?)

- Magic has been revealed to the rest of the world (the muggles) and they are coming after all witches and wizard and all who defend them. Those with magic in their blood must go into hiding and have started forming groups; those who want to fight back, those who want to let things run its course, and those who have begun killing the muggles to get revenge. (My favorite by far)

Well, that’s it! Hope those help a bit =)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Plot ideas Empty Re: Plot ideas

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:32 am

-Earth has been abandoned we now have a galaxy of human worlds. allien and human alike go to the new and improved hogwarts.

OR

-The muggels have restarted the witch hunt. Not only that but half breeds and magical creatures have been found out. Now no one is safe.

((i like the third faction i can definetly help out there))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top